Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning Kay, I've just managed to have a quick peek at your diary. It looks as if you've had a fab week. All that lovely food mmm You've made me quite envious :gimi: Fantastic news about the gym, I know you were missing it terribly. Sorry to see that you have a sore throat this morning. I hope you are popping out to the shops to get something to help. (that doesn't mean ice cream though :D ) Take care. I will pop back to see how you are later xx

Aww thanks Sue, the bunny can't talk but she can type :p hehe, I've been meaning to ask, how is little Chloe doing and her mum ? :)

Kay xx

Sorry you aren't too well today Kay - I hope you feel better soon x

Hey Mandy, I missed you so much, I'm so behind on diaries, I have guests over but will catch up properly once they have gone. How are you hun and hows your mum ? ;)

Kay xx

Hey Mandy, I missed you so much, I'm so behind on diaries, I have guests over but will catch up properly once they have gone. How are you hun and hows your mum ? ;)

Kay xx

Oh that's so sweet of you to remember my Mum when you are feeling so pants yourself :hug99: The good news is she's doing really well - back to her old self, bright eyed and bushy tailed and with a lot more energy. She had me really worried there for a while, but once she did what the doctor told her and took her antibiotics and started to drink more fluids she got better amazingly quickly.

Oh that's so sweet of you to remember my Mum when you are feeling so pants yourself :hug99: The good news is she's doing really well - back to her old self, bright eyed and bushy tailed and with a lot more energy. She had me really worried there for a while, but once she did what the doctor told her and took her antibiotics and started to drink more fluids she got better amazingly quickly.

Oh wow that's brill news Mandy, I'm so happy for you both :D. It really does help when our parents start taking care of themselves otherwise it can get quite stressful for the whole family. I saw your smashing 6lb loss on your diary a few weeks back :eek::p, its amazing what we can achieve when we're in a happy space :). I was so so thrilled for you hun, well done on all your hard work :):). I hope the plan is going well for you now too. Hope you have a lovely week ahead and I'll catch up on your diary soon, take care lovely ;).

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay :) sorry to hear you're not feeling too good today. Kev was up coughing in the night too. Loving your pics, it looks like you're having a fab time with your family xx

Aww thanks Sue, the bunny can't talk but she can type :p hehe, I've been meaning to ask, how is little Chloe doing and her mum ? :)

Kay xx

Hi Kay, I hope that you found something to soothe your throat. On a plus point it may keep you away from those scratchy biccys :D Chloe and mum are doing well. Hopefully the midwife can take out the feeding tube possibly today or tomorrow. She keeps pulling it out, mittens are way too huge for her. She's 1oz over her birth weight so everyone is pleased with her. I will post another picture when I see her next. Had another cuddle yesterday so, so tiny.
Old habit die hard, I had salad for lunch lol
Take care of yourself Sue x

Morning Kay, hope you're feeling better today!

Evening everyone :( I have been in bed and have been unwell with a slight temperature. I was supposed to take my cousins out today but couldn't. I have taken some pain killers and hope to be better by tomorrow, I promised them I would take them out :rolleyes:. Getting a bit tired now with all the eating, my poor tum feels like its going to explode :( I know I must have put on about 2 stone in weight :cry:. Anyway they are going next Tuesday on the 9th September, I thought I would be able to get back on plan next week and wanted to go gym, but just checked the calendar, I am due for TOTM next week :( so next week will be a write off too, which will almost bring me to the end of September. I think I will probably be able to get back on track properly from October. I will be starting my soup challenge then too.

I cant believe I got myself down to 10,10, and now I weigh almost 12 stone again :eek::(. Anyway I can only blame myself. Some of the days out we had were nice no doubt but I'm getting tired of all the eating now, I miss my SW food. Yesterday we went to London Zoo, I took loads of pics, we ate at The Terrace Restaurant there, I will post pics soon. Tomorrow we are going shopping to Brent Cross Shopping Centre in North London. We will eat there too, it will be a choice between oriental at Wagamamas or Nandos or Pizza Express, depending on what they fancy :rolleyes:. Saturday I get a day off thank god, and then Sunday will be dinner at mums, a full Indian affiair I think she's making Chicken Biryani, I will take pics. Monday not sure what they want to do then Tuesday they are leaving early morning to catch their flight back from the airport.

I feel so shattered :( I hope you are all doing well. Speak soon. I miss you all ;).

Kay xx

Oh poor you Kay, rotten being ill when you want to be out and about, though a day of rest will probably be good for your back. Its funny how we think we really want to eat all that restaurant food and naughty stuff but after a while, really look forward to the 'good stuff' again. I always felt like that at Christmas, by the day after Boxing Day I just want salad and veggies really.
Anyway, hope you are soon feeling well again and it doesn't develop into anything worse. Boo to the weight on, as you'd worked so hard to get down to that 10.10 but you know you can do it again and a lot will come off fairly quickly, once you're on plan again.
Sleep well hun and look forward to seeing you back posting as before. :)

Oh poor you Kay, rotten being ill when you want to be out and about, though a day of rest will probably be good for your back. Its funny how we think we really want to eat all that restaurant food and naughty stuff but after a while, really look forward to the 'good stuff' again. I always felt like that at Christmas, by the day after Boxing Day I just want salad and veggies really.
Anyway, hope you are soon feeling well again and it doesn't develop into anything worse. Boo to the weight on, as you'd worked so hard to get down to that 10.10 but you know you can do it again and a lot will come off fairly quickly, once you're on plan again.
Sleep well hun and look forward to seeing you back posting as before. :)

Thanks L, I cried a lot today don't know why, funny because my cousins have had such a great time, I think after they have gone the realisation of the damage done with my weight gain is going to hit home :cry:I'm never going to get to target by the end of this year now I feel like such a failure :(:(.

Kay xx

Back