Kay's journey to health and happiness

No way are you a failure! Look at how well you've done over this whole year, with your op in the middle of it too. Ok, so this is a step back on where you might have been but spending time with your cousins was something that will give you lots of good memories and family is important!
Maybe if you go out tomorrow, you can encourage them to go to Nandos where you know you can have an on plan meal that no one else will notice is sw friendly. That will help your tum.... I can imagine its not been feeling pleasant at times. Trying to limit it a bit between now and when you can get back on plan 100% will help you feel more in control.
I feel for you hun as its been easy to ignore while you're having such fun but when you're left with extra lbs to re-lose, its obviously a bit upsetting.
You will be well on the way to your target by Christmas, I know you will, even if you don't quite get there.
Don't be sad Bunny please (((hugs))) to you

Evening everyone :( I have been in bed and have been unwell with a slight temperature. I was supposed to take my cousins out today but couldn't. I have taken some pain killers and hope to be better by tomorrow, I promised them I would take them out :rolleyes:. Getting a bit tired now with all the eating, my poor tum feels like its going to explode :( I know I must have put on about 2 stone in weight :cry:. Anyway they are going next Tuesday on the 9th September, I thought I would be able to get back on plan next week and wanted to go gym, but just checked the calendar, I am due for TOTM next week :( so next week will be a write off too, which will almost bring me to the end of September. I think I will probably be able to get back on track properly from October. I will be starting my soup challenge then too. I cant believe I got myself down to 10,10, and now I weigh almost 12 stone again :eek::(. Anyway I can only blame myself. Some of the days out we had were nice no doubt but I'm getting tired of all the eating now, I miss my SW food. Yesterday we went to London Zoo, I took loads of pics, we ate at The Terrace Restaurant there, I will post pics soon. Tomorrow we are going shopping to Brent Cross Shopping Centre in North London. We will eat there too, it will be a choice between oriental at Wagamamas or Nandos or Pizza Express, depending on what they fancy :rolleyes:. Saturday I get a day off thank god, and then Sunday will be dinner at mums, a full Indian affiair I think she's making Chicken Biryani, I will take pics. Monday not sure what they want to do then Tuesday they are leaving early morning to catch their flight back from the airport. I feel so shattered :( I hope you are all doing well. Speak soon. I miss you all ;). Kay xx

Don't stress Hun , you will get back on plan , life happens everything can't revolve around SW,
I just replied on my diary to your post and was asking if you felt better :( sorry you've felt so rough , take care Hun get well soon ,
I miss my sis loads xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks L, I cried a lot today don't know why, funny because my cousins have had such a great time, I think after they have gone the realisation of the damage done with my weight gain is going to hit home :cry:I'm never going to get to target by the end of this year now I feel like such a failure :(:(. Kay xx

None of that talk missy ,
I won't have it , I'm wagging my finger at my phone now ,
No way on this earth are you a failure ,
Squeezing the life out you I'm sending so many hugs ,
My sis is ace and anyone says diff will have me to deal with , mwahhh xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Kay sorry your under the weather that wont be helping the way your feeling.

I think you've had a lot going on lately with your Op, no gym and family visiting. So "cut yourself some slack" and dont beat yourself up. Look at the bigger picture, think where you were this time last year, how much heavier you were, how much pain you were in, now look at where you are NOW ....
stones lighter, making lovely recipes, sharing them with all the lovely friends you have made on minis, and knowing that no matter what " no one judges you" .

Get September out of the way and start afresh, with a new determination. You have your slow cooker now and can make some lovely meals and soups. Chin up girl you can do it xx

Evening lovely lady. Did you feel well enough to go out shopping today? I hope so and that you are feeling much less down on yourself than you did yesterday. A few weeks and you'll be buzzing about again, weight back down and at the gym toning up! You'll soon go from feeling an unfit bunny to a super bouncing fit bunny .
From this keepfit.jpg

to this jumping-joy-bunny-2.jpg

Have a good weekend Bunny Kay xx

Morning Kay enjoy last few days with the family. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back