Kay's journey to health and happiness

Big hugs Kay - we all struggle with our weight loss at times, especially when we are with family and friends eating out and having fun. Please don't feel a failure, you aren't, you are human like the rest of us and in some ways it's easier to empathise with each other if we see highs and lows. A trouble free, smooth weight loss is great for the person who has it but daunting for the rest of us as we feel we have an impossible example to live up to. When you are ready to get back on the wagon we will all be here for you and you have all the tools you need to get the extra weight off and more - you are brilliant at it - lots of love xx

Kay's journey to health and happiness.

Oh Kay, wish I could give you a proper big hug at the moment. You most definitely are NOT a failure and you aren't letting anyone down.
I can imagine it was horrible getting on the scales today. Once you are over that shock you'll soon get back in the swing of losing it and you'll be able to go to the gym soon. Even if you only lost 1lb a week till Christmas you'd be well on the way again and I know you'd lose more than that with your soup challenge coming up.
Please don't stay away for long, we do all miss you :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Awww Kay your posts sounds so sad, there is no need to hide, you're not a failure nor have you let anyone down. You may be disappointed with yourself but that's understandable.

Try not to be so hard on yourself, so what if you don't achieve target this year, really does it matter???????? remember the good times you've had with your family & get back into SW in your own time. xx

Kay, I'm sending you the biggest of hugs. As everyone else has said, you're not a failure, you haven't failed. Failing would be putting all 4 stone back on and it seeming like you'd never even attempted to lose weight. It's the same as if you'd been on holiday; I know people that are at target who've put the same amount of weight back on after a 2 week all inclusive holiday. You've had a difficult year but at the same time you've achieved so much. Ok so you might not make it to target by the 31st December; you've still come a long way from where you were on the 1st January. You'll get to target eventually and we're all here to support you just like you've supported us.

Kay you have my full respect and sympathies, but you have not failed, you have done so well! You are still at a 4 stone loss, surely you can see how amazing that is?. I understand how rubbish you feel right now - I was at a 3 stone loss and now am starting again after time off at only 10lbs down from my original weight, but it's 10lbs better off. I know you're stressed, and ill and upset, but you need to look at this as a positive, it can kick your butt into starting again successfully, I know it's hard but don't let your 4st go to waste.

You've had a break, you've enjoyed food and friends and family, but you have been doing so so well and you need to remember that, remember why you started and how far you have come.

Getting back on the wagon is hard, but it's harder to not get back on and then deal with starting all over again.
We're all here, if you need hugs, tough love or if you really can't face the plan, some ice cream.
XxX

Kay my lovely, if you have a quick look at my diary entries you will see I have gained 16.5 pounds in a short space of time aswell. This and yours will most likely be water as I got back on the wagon Saturday and by Tuesday I had lost 8 pound of it. Not scale hopped since so can't tell you where I'm at now but I'm 6 days 100 % so can only imagine what else I've lost in those few days. We're all here for you gorgeous xx

Oh Kay, Don't worry. Just draw a line under it and start afresh. You've come so far and are such an inspiration to us all. Don't worry about gaining a little bit, it will soon come off and after all you've had a lovely time with your family. Just think of this as a little set back and you'll soon be back on the wagon again. Take your time, you've been unwell so you need to get back in the mode for SW. Just remember that we are all here for you when you are ready. Big hugs Sue xx

Big Hugs Kay - I hope you got my pm! I cant add anything else to what all the other lovelies have said except ............

Dont Quit

When you want to give up just because you gave in, and forget all about being healthy and thin.

So What! You went over your syns a bit, It's your next move that counts...So don't you quit!

It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change.

It's learning the skills to get back in your range.

It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now.

You can take on this challenge and beat it somehow."

It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal.

You're still gonna make it, just stay in control.

To stumble and fall is not a disgrace, if you summon the will to get back in the race.

But, often the struggler's, when losing their grip, just throw in the towel and continue to slip.
And learn too late when the damage is done, that the race wasn't over...they still could have won.

Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow, but facing each challenge will help you grow.

Success is failure turned inside out, the silver tint in a cloud of doubt.

When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit, If you bite it, you write it....But don't you ever quit!!!

Cant say anything different Kay. Texty has nailed it with the poem. Come out fighting, you know you can and we'll all be here still. Big hug. X

The bubble will burst

Aww Kay hun, you're definitely not a failure, you are an amazing and inspirational person who has already achieved so much! Take a little time out if you need it but please don't give up on what can be achieved in the future. We are all beside you on your journey, you only have to read all the fab posts you have received today to see how much your mins friends care about you so you really don't have to do this alone.

Big hugs and hope to see you back here with us again very soon xxxxx

I can't add anything else to what everyone else has said, you are definitely not a failure so please don't think that. Sending you lots of hugs xxx

Hugs Kay. Everyone is saying it you are not a failure! You are four stone down and sometimes we need to take a break and enjoy ourselves. Just try and move forwards now. Hugs again

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hello everyone :wavey:,

Thank you so so much for all your lovely messages. I am still resting and having some time off. I hope to catch up on mins on Sunday properly and reply to posts and catch up on all diaries. This is just a quick flying visit this evening for Sheila, was checking on her diary for any updates, the bunny is super excited :D.

I hope your all doing well and have a lovely weekend ;). Speak soon.

Big hugs Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Back