Kay's journey to health and happiness

Thanks hun :(, but in my head I'm still blaming myself, I feel like such a failure today :mad: xx

Sweetie you are not a failure today or ever - you are a great inspiration to lots of people, myself included :bighug:

Oh no Kay. You and I both a bit down about no losses right now. It's so much easier to see someone else's problem clearly. As Mandy pointed out that water would have weighed quite a bit and as long as you stick to the challenge this week and the soup challenge next week you KNOW those numbers are going to drop significantly. I know it too, I've not been off plan and now doing salads, so at some point it HAS to drop, if we can just keep strong till then. I know if I wasn't doing the challenge I'd have given in this week, so I'm so glad I am.
I have to keep busy because my number one enemy is being home alone and bored, so I have to keep myself distracted.
Keep at it lovely, we are all willing you on xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sweetie you are not a failure today or ever - you are a great inspiration to lots of people, myself included :bighug:

Thanks Mandy, your so kind :hug99: I will try and keep my spirits up :) xx

Oh no Kay. You and I both a bit down about no losses right now. It's so much easier to see someone else's problem clearly. As Mandy pointed out that water would have weighed quite a bit and as long as you stick to the challenge this week and the soup challenge next week you KNOW those numbers are going to drop significantly. I know it too, I've not been off plan and now doing salads, so at some point it HAS to drop, if we can just keep strong till then. I know if I wasn't doing the challenge I'd have given in this week, so I'm so glad I am.
I have to keep busy because my number one enemy is being home alone and bored, so I have to keep myself distracted.
Keep at it lovely, we are all willing you on xx

Thanks so much L for your support ;). I'm hoping its the 1 litre of water I drank too :rolleyes:. I hope the loss shows up next week, I'm determined to get into those 11's by next week. I really hope you have a fab loss at group tomorrow hun, you really deserve it, you've been making some fab food choices this week whilst being out. Your right, I think the key is to keep busy, its stops us from over eating and in my case `over thinking ' :sigh:. I hope your have a fabby loss tomorrow ! :D

Kay xx

(((Hugs)))) for the bunny!

It is way too easy for us to focus on the numbers and not the facts. Totm and the water you had this morning will definitely have played a big part in what those scales said so, with that and your determination you will most certainly get a loss and be in the 11s this time next week.

Just focus on one day at a time and keep doing what you have been so far this week and all will be well without a doubt!

If you do start to get a dose of the 's*d its' then talk to us hun, none of this :hide: Ok? ;)

You can do this :) xxx

(((Hugs)))) for the bunny!

It is way too easy for us to focus on the numbers and not the facts. Totm and the water you had this morning will definitely have played a big part in what those scales said so, with that and your determination you will most certainly get a loss and be in the 11s this time next week.

Just focus on one day at a time and keep doing what you have been so far this week and all will be well without a doubt!

If you do start to get a dose of the 's*d its' then talk to us hun, none of this :hide: Ok? ;)

You can do this :) xxx

Thanks so much Sam :). It's hard to stay positive when the numbers are going up instead of down, I almost didn't go this morning when I realised I had drank all that water :rolleyes:, but my C would have kicked my butt if I didn't show up, kinda glad its out the way now and I can focus on next week. Oh yes and I promise not to hide :hide:, will come on here instead and do your head in :blahblah: :D hehe xx

TODAYS EATS

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 4 :)

RED DAY

Breakfast -
NONE (Group weigh in )

Snack -
x2 green apples

Body Magic -
1 hour walking

Lunch -
Egg Salad

Tea -
Quorn Burger Salad with tomatoes and olives 6 syns

Drinks -
3L of water (including herbal teas)

TOTAL SYNS = 6 :)

I will be out tomorrow evening with my sis for a meal and so have decided to take tomorrow as a day off from the challenge, I will be back on it from Saturday, so I will have completed 6 days on it. I hope the scales go down somewhat on Monday for the challenge result. I feel like I have been working hard, but my body is still playing catch up :rolleyes:. I really hope I am back in the 11's by next Thursday :sigh: .

Fingers crossed for next Thurs Kay!
It's insane the pressure we put on ourselves to see a certain number, but I can totally see where you are coming from all the same! Hopefully all this rabbit food will be helping ;-)
Your quorn burger salad looks very tasty- which quorn burgers are they?xx

Aww thanks Rosie ;) I really hope I see a good number next week, yep unfortunately I do sometimes obsess over the number :sigh: need to snap out of it. Oh the burgers are from `Quorns Chef Selection ' you get x2 in a pack, they are huge inside and funny enough taste quite meaty, they were super yum ! I will defo be having them again. I bought them from Asda in the chilled section :) xx

Thanks so much Sam :). It's hard to stay positive when the numbers are going up instead of down, I almost didn't go this morning when I realised I had drank all that water :rolleyes:, but my C would have kicked my butt if I didn't show up, kinda glad its out the way now and I can focus on next week. Oh yes and I promise not to hide :hide:, will come on here instead and do your head in :blahblah: :D hehe xx

You are welcome. We all want you to do this :)

It is hard when the scales are being unkind. If you know you've been 100% though, then there is nothing to worry about hun.

Good for you for going this morning! You know what you're dealing with now and can crack on.

You could never do our heads in btw ;) xx

Ah Kay sorry the scales were unkind. Don't ever call yourself a failure you are still here battling away. You will get there x

Ah Kay sorry the scales were unkind. Don't ever call yourself a failure you are still here battling away. You will get there x

Thanks Jen :), didn't do myself any favours by downing 1 litre of water before getting weighed :eek: forgot I had my weigh in this morning and was too focused on my challenge :rolleyes:, oh well at least next weeks result should be good minus the water weight :p. Oh and well done on your fabby loss hun, your doing amazing ! :D Want to swop with the bunny ? hehe xx

Okie tokie, early night for me. ( I miss my sis :( Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee where are you ? :( ) Night night everyone catch up tomorrow ;).

Kay xx

Pillow_Bunny.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Ditto!

Oh yes and I promise not to hide :hide:, will come on here instead and do your head in :blahblah: :D hehe xx

Thats what we're here for just like you are for us!

Its the blooming water that weighed you down. I'm sure next Thursday you'll see the lovely 11s again xx

Hey hunny!

Sorry to hear about the gain today but I'm pretty sure it'll be all that water you drank. I bet if you weighed a litre of water it'd account for a pound or two easily. Try not to worry about it, it'll give you an extra boost when you see those pounds coming off the scale next week.

Hope you're enjoying the yummy salad challenge so far. I joined you in spirit today and had a mozzarella, sun dried tomato and pest salad - it was beaut! Still finding it hard to organise food with uni but bought an awesome little storage pot tonight which I'm going to prepare each night with loads of different healthy snacks. Also got some of those Tuna light lunches for uni, they are 5.5 syns but so convenient for throwing in my bag on a busy day. I'm loving the course so far but the food is HARD, hoping as I get into more of a routine things will get easier!

Have a fab friday hun and hope to catch up with you soon. The 11's are yours next week I know it :) xxx

Back