Kay's journey to health and happiness

Fab well done you :D

New job sounds exciting and I would swap to an evening class if your consultant is good as thats the most important thing even if week one shows a bit of gain due to time change x

Aww thanks Shelley hun :). How are you ? I hope your doing well, I miss you . Yes I'm looking forward to starting work and getting into a routine. Your right about making sure you have the right Consultant, that's very important. The one I'm going back to, she is the one I've lost most of my weight with on my journey. I texted her, she's so happy I'm coming back, I've missed her lots too. What I liked about her the most is even when I left her group she made an effort to keep in touch with me and findout how I'm getting on. Most people wouldn't bother once you've left their group. It shows she's a caring person too. When I left I got her a goodbye present and a card, she truly deserved it, were both laughing now that I'm going back :D. She said, you can't keep away from me can you ? :giggle:

This last week has been so strange Shelley so many things have happened in one go. I've always been a planner in my life. It's good to know where your heading. But sometimes we don't do anything and things just fall into place at the right time. Whilst I was worrying about employment and how I will get back into work after my op, I bumped into my uncle at the dinner the other night, he has his own business and is looking for an Office Manager, what were the odds of that happening ? I didn't even leave the house thinking, I'll come back with an offer for work. Then my SW group scenario. When I left my original C I was really sad and gutted and now my hours at work will be such that I can go back to her group .:p Also another thing that happened this week, an old friend of mine who I had lost touch with has just got back in touch with me after such a long time, we are planning on meeting up soon, I've got so much catching up to do with her, I'm really looking forward to that :).

As I'm typing this and looking back, I'm thinking, wow Shelley didn't even ask me half of this stuff :giggle: sorry hun, the bunny has gone off on her own train of thought again :D. Hope I didn't bore you lol. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Hope you have a fab Sunday ! :p

Kay xx

Hey Missus! No looking at how much you need to get back to where you were, remember?! Just keep at it and you've done brilliantly this week. With the soup challenge next week you'll have another good week, just don't look too far ahead. One week at a time, eh?

We've been out for a birthday meal (m-in-laws) with all hubbys family today. I had planned to be off plan, had yummy food and it ws definitely NOT sw friendly but will post on diary shortly :)

Yep, got it thanks Kay.... I wasn't on my phone either but it looks delicious, so glad you've reposted it for me :) I think I'd like to eat that too!

I need to do a proper catch up on your diary L, I'm soooooo behind on diaries :rolleyes:, sorry hun. Planning on doing that today :p. I want to hear all about your yummy lunch out and the delicious food that was had :D. Glad the link worked in the end and you got to see my yummy soup :), I love lentil soups, its one of my favs.

Oh .........and yes I did eat the chilli in the end, it didn't seem so hot back then but certainly did this morning ! :flamingmad: :sick0019::flamingmad: :giggle:

Kay xx

Wow Kay that was a great loss and ur doing the soup challenge next week so ur bound to have another good loss isn't great to be back in control - well done xx

Wow - a lot has happened in such a short time - hope the job trial goes well if that's u want to do as u say more cash and some flexibility. Sorry to hear about ur Aunt but sounds as if she was feeling brighter by the time u left - ur a great support for her!

good luck with the change in class whichever one u choose - I think ur on a roll now so u'll do well either way!

Aww thanks Linda :). Yep I am happy with the loss, but I have been going to a morning group. As of next week I will start an evening group. I normally weigh anything between 4-5 lb different from morning to evening, so I am actually expecting a gain on Wednesday. I think the losses will start again the week after.

You are right, a lot has happened in the last week for me, I'm gonna miss my morning lie-ins, will have to get up extra early, I'm not a morning person at all :rolleyes: lol . I guess I'll get used to it after a while. I'm really looking forward to us all doing the challenge next week. I'm sure they'll have a microwave at work so will be able to have my soups there. I am finding it hard with the water intake in the cold weather but one of the girls in group mentioned hot Bovril is really nice as a warm drink and its syn free. I've never tried Bovril but its on my shopping list now ! :D

You've done fantastically well this week Linda and have been so inspiring to many. Your focus and determination has been admirable ;). Well done on completing the whole week on the challenge. I'm so happy for you. I know only too well how hard it is to get back in the zone :rolleyes:. Let's continue on this weightloss train together and kick some more butt ! :asskick: :p:p

2015 here we come ! :D :superwoman::superwoman::superwoman: :D

Kay xx

Aww thanks Linda :). Yep I am happy with the loss, but I have been going to a morning group. As of next week I will start an evening group. I normally weigh anything between 4-5 lb different from morning to evening, so I am actually expecting a gain on Wednesday. I think the losses will start again the week after.

You are right, a lot has happened in the last week for me, I'm gonna miss my morning lie-ins, will have to get up extra early, I'm not a morning person at all :rolleyes: lol . I guess I'll get used to it after a while. I'm really looking forward to us all doing the challenge next week. I'm sure they'll have a microwave at work so will be able to have my soups there. I am finding it hard with the water intake in the cold weather but one of the girls in group mentioned hot Bovril is really nice as a warm drink and its syn free. I've never tried Bovril but its on my shopping list now ! :D

You've done fantastically well this week Linda and have been so inspiring to many. Your focus and determination has been admirable ;). Well done on completing the whole week on the challenge. I'm so happy for you. I know only too well how hard it is to get back in the zone :rolleyes:. Let's continue on this weightloss train together and kick some more butt ! :asskick: :p:p

Kay xx

Thx Kay - yes know what u mean about cold water - I mainly drink fruit teas so that's not too bad for me - but on the challenges I try to have warm lemon & cucumber drinks too ( reminder to self to have a today on this the last challenge day!)

yes I can see moving to an eve class will give u a gain - frustrating & annoying as that is - it's a false gain for just one week isn't it? Good luck with job trial!

Morning Kay happy Sunday chick.

I've just got Jackson settled which gave me time to have brekki. I'll be doing my usual taxi run later then popping to asda I need fruit etc.

We took Jackson for a walk last night so that got me an hours body magic whoop lol maybe I should adopt him so I can do more lol x

Aww thanks Shelley hun :). How are you ? I hope your doing well, I miss you ...... Hope you have a fab Sunday ! :p

I'm good and having fab weekend. I started C25K this morning was going to wait until in 16s but decided my exercise needed a boost so went for it :eek: Now sat on sofa watching Grand Prix as life is all about balance right ?! :p

As I'm typing this and looking back, I'm thinking, wow Shelley didn't even ask me half of this stuff :giggle: sorry hun, the bunny has gone off on her own train of thought again :D. Hope I didn't bore you lol.

LOL not bored at all. I'm a big believer in fate - so your Uncle offering you a job that means you can go back to a consultant who sounds a gem and getting in touch with an old friend were just all meant to be. It will be fab as it means your lovely consultant will be the one to give you the fab target sticker :bunnydance:

Oh .........and yes I did eat the chilli in the end, it didn't seem so hot back then but certainly did this morning ! :flamingmad: :sick0019::flamingmad: :giggle:

:8855:

Let's continue on this weightloss train together and kick some more butt ! :asskick: :p:p

Please let me on board with you all?

Sx

Right I've just caught up on a few diaries, need to do one more after lunch, then back to replying to posts on my diary lol :p. I swear typing should be counted as body magic and scrolling up and down pages too :D. See you all soon !

It's bye from the flying bunny for now ! :p xx

imagesLL91HW5Y.jpg

Hello bunny :D How is your Sunday evening going? I've just been having a chuckle at some of your posts again. You do make me laugh! In a good way hehe!

I'm a believer in fate too and I reckon all that has happened recently was all meant to be for you. When is your first day at work? I'm not a morning person either so know getting up for work in the mornings will take a bit of getting used to. I'm sure you'll soon get into the routine though!

Are you doing the soup challenge again from tomorrow? Good luck if you are :) xx

Thx Kay - yes know what u mean about cold water - I mainly drink fruit teas so that's not too bad for me - but on the challenges I try to have warm lemon & cucumber drinks too ( reminder to self to have a today on this the last challenge day!)

yes I can see moving to an eve class will give u a gain - frustrating & annoying as that is - it's a false gain for just one week isn't it? Good luck with job trial!

Ah lemon and cucumber, you reminded me Linda, I need to make some of that `flat tummy water ' with the lemon and cucumber and mint. I'm getting a winter belly already :D hehe. xx

Morning Kay happy Sunday chick.

I've just got Jackson settled which gave me time to have brekki. I'll be doing my usual taxi run later then popping to asda I need fruit etc.

We took Jackson for a walk last night so that got me an hours body magic whoop lol maybe I should adopt him so I can do more lol x

Hey Sheila, sounds like you've had a busy day. Hope Jacksons cold is better. Well done on the walk and exercise, I'm sure you'll have a good loss on Wednesday xx

Hellloooooo ;)
Well I ve had loads of coffee ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeh that's it, guzzle down as much as you want now :7834:, you'll get a flying kick from the bunny if you try and have some tomorrow on the challenge ! :D hehe, just kidding sis ! xx

Ooh that sounds a bit buttock clenching!! lol Did you have to go sit in a bucket of milk?

hehe, I needed an ice bucket I tell ya ! :D It wasn't that fiery when I ate it, serves me right for trying to be all tough lol xx

X factor , X factor , X factor
Alert hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

TOWIE alert for later too sis, thanks for that lovely nearly forgot, I'll have it on in the background while I'm on mins :D xx

Back