Kay's journey to health and happiness

Evening everyone :),

Thank you all for the good luck wishes, I really appreciate it. This is a very very quick visit :p. Real quick in bullet points then ...... 1st day was good, lots of info to take in, he expects me to go it alone from next week :eek:, I only have this week for training. The other girl that works part time is lovely, she knows the work upside down inside out, will take me a while to get there, but I'm prepared to work hard :). I have managed to negotiate till Friday with him to give my decision. I need at least a week to see if I like the work or not. Fingers crossed it all worksout.

I will be back on the weekend to catch up with everyone properly. I hope you are all well and are having a fab week ! :D

Take care, miss you all ;).

Kay xx

:bighug:

Good luck!

Morning, hope today goes as well as yesterday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good Aftermoon! Hope ur enjoying work and ur feeling ok? X

Hope your having a fab time Kay look forward to your updates

Morning Kay, just popping in to say that I hope the new job is going well for you! Will catch up at the weekend!

Evening Kay - glad to hear your 1st day went well. You will be up to speed in no time ( thats provding you decide to take it lol ) xx

Evening everyone :wavey:,

Thank you for all your lovely messages. This is just a quick update from me ..

...tomorrow is D-Day :confused: I'm confused.com as to whether to accept the position or not. I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon with my Uncle, and I have to give him my answer. After completing one week, there are things I liked about the job and didn't. I think its going to be a last minute thing, I will see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow :sigh:. I wish I was more certain but I'm not. I guess in my mind I want some kind of guarantee that I will always be happy in this job, but I guess you can't get that with any job. I know I wont get any sleep tonight worrying :rolleyes:. Anyway I hope to be back on mins, either Saturday or Sunday and will update you all then. I hope you are all doing well, I miss you all lots, gosh the week goes so fast when your working, can't believe its nearly the weekend :eek:.

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Lots of love
Kay xx

...OH ! I forgot ! .............I hope you all like my new Halloween bunny :D hehe xx

Oops posted in the wrong thread sorry

It's not an easy decision I can see but sure you'll do the right thing. Is there a specified length of time for the contract? I guess it makes it slightly harder being family, as in any other case I'd say, if you decide further down the line you don't like it at all, then just leave but you won't want to be messing your Uncle around. So, good luck with your decision making hun and whatever you decide, be happy with it. Hugs and hope you DO get some sleep tonight xxx

Ps. Love the Halloween bunny of course :)

Evening everyone :wavey:,

Thank you for all your lovely messages. This is just a quick update from me ..

...tomorrow is D-Day :confused: I'm confused.com as to whether to accept the position or not. I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon with my Uncle, and I have to give him my answer. After completing one week, there are things I liked about the job and didn't. I think its going to be a last minute thing, I will see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow :sigh:. I wish I was more certain but I'm not. I guess in my mind I want some kind of guarantee that I will always be happy in this job, but I guess you can't get that with any job. I know I wont get any sleep tonight worrying :rolleyes:. Anyway I hope to be back on mins, either Saturday or Sunday and will update you all then. I hope you are all doing well, I miss you all lots, gosh the week goes so fast when your working, can't believe its nearly the weekend :eek:.

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Lots of love
Kay xx

...OH ! I forgot ! .............I hope you all like my new Halloween bunny :D hehe xx

Yes love the Halloween bunny but hope he won't be frightened by all the witches and ghosts next week!

As u say u have a tough decision to make and I guess all jobs have their good and bad sides - hope u have a fruitful discussion with ur uncle - at least u've had the benefit of a trial - not many employers offer that - but that can complicate the issue eh? Good luck!

If you talk to your uncle about the not so positive things about the job, he may be able to do something to improve those things? I'm sure you'll make the right decision either way.

Back