Kay's journey to health and happiness

Sorry to hear you're struggling but you did lose and if you keep going the half pounds will soon mount up :D Just try and avoid delish exceedingly good cakes or yummy Christmas character choccies. Although having been out for a meal where I ate a huge chocolate fondant pudding (so big even I couldn't finish it!!) am not one to talk :eek: :p

Hello Shelley :wavey:, I miss u lots. Yes unfortunately I am so off plan at the mo :rolleyes:, its too cold for the bunny :sigh:, I've been eating all sorts of crap. Not an excuse really when I see how well my mins friends are doing, especially you Shelley, your on fire :eek:, I'm so happy for you with your losses :). Oh I know what you mean, don't even get me started on chocolate and Christmas :D its all started so so early for me, think I will give Santa a run for his money with the `who's got the biggest belly contest ' :rolleyes:.

:gimi: :553::bliss: :bunnydance:

We miss you Kay x

hehe, I like this :p:p, me too, me too ! x

Hi Kay, hope you're having a lovely weekend & that you're doing ok. Would be lovely to hear from you even if its a flying bunny style visit x

Hello hello I'm here :D xx

Hello Kay!
I agree with the wise words above, those halves really do add up! I worry sometimes about the pressures we put on ourselves to reach certain numbers by x time. I've decided to take a mini break in the sense that I'm gonna maintain at 10st7lbs for a little while, trying to lose and failing isnt doing my attitude any good!
Hope your Aunt is ok and you're still enjoying work!
Max is much better thank you for asking, and the King has enjoyed lots of cuddles this weekend :) take care xx

Hello Rosie :p, I hope your well lovely. Yes I've decided to do the same, maintain over winter :rolleyes:, although my scales have started creeping up slightly, so greedy guts best watch it :eek::). I bet right now Max and Arthur have a more SW friendly diet than me :D. My Aunt is doing better thanks (thanks for asking), its a real rush for me now trying to fit everything in with working full time, I guess that's why I'm not doing so well on the plan. Also I'm not used to working in an office environment as I used to work in Retail like Von as a Manager, so always being on the shopfloor helped because your not allowed to eat on the shopfloor. But I'm seeing in offices the `eating at your desk culture ' it happens a lot, everyone has some kind of nick naks at their desk, people get bored and always offer food :eek::(, so I end up giving in. That's very weak of me I know, but the bunny is just not feeling very strong at the mo :hide: .

I hope things are going well for you hun, I've missed you lots, I've been reading your posts on the Soup Challenge, thanks so much for your support on the thread, your an amazing friend. It's been a while since we spoke but I know last time I did, you were going through a lot, I hope things have settled for you now and you are feeling much better. Hope to speak soon, take care hun :).

Kay xx

:bighug:

Not if you eat a whole box :p Which is necessary if you eat one cos they're so moreish :D

Nice to see you to see you nice Bunny hehe! xx

Hello Trouble :D. Mr Kipling has left the building now (he's old news :p), Brucie has discovered Jammie Doggers :eek:.

Exhibit A

IMG_1467.JPG

Exhibit B

IMG_1465.jpg
Now if you look carefully :peep:(the bunny never misses the small print :p) its says, `Double Trouble ' surely their calling you and me :D, so I can't be blamed this week, no no I can't ;).

Evenin' Brucie! Pmsl :D xx

Go on then, Brucie wants to know, what d'ya reckon, higher or lower than 4 ? :rolleyes:

IMG_1468.jpg

Hope your week is going well hun. Are you going to wi today? xx

...err yeh I could have gone and given a speech on how to get fat :p, no hun I booked it as hols, chicken I am :rolleyes:.

Good morning Kay, hope things are good with you? You are being missed hun so hope you have time to pop in soon xx

I miss you this much more Sammy, :bighug::bighug: hope your well lovely :D:D:D xx

So many wise words said up there ^^^^ and I can only agree. I said to Kathryn yesterday, in the great scheme of things, you're in a much better position than you were a year or two ago, so what, it may take a bit longer to get to your target but where would you rather be, at the weight you are now or turn the clock back, bearing in mind, if you hadn't lost all that weight, you could have gained even more. Take time to adjust to your new lifestyle, eat healthily for your body and mind, and don't worry about hitting targets or big losses. Baby steps, that's the way forward :)
I know I've moaned at times about half lb losses, but really, its better to consistently lose half a lb each week than to lose 3lb, gain two, gain one.... and just getting fed up with it. You'll get there eventually, there really is no rush.
Hope your Aunt is good, no doubt it will cheer her a lot to have you there. Take care Bunny xxx

Thanks L for all your support, your an amazing friend and I miss you lots :hug99:. I'm just stuck in a vicious cycle at the moment, can't seem to stop eating crap :rolleyes:. I don't know about maintain, but I'm sure a gain is on its way next week :sigh: all my own doing, I'm just not in the zone right now. Anyway I wont bore you further with my doom and gloom . Well done on your fabby loss this week, I'm so happy for you. I hope your week is going well. Apologies, I'm getting little time to go on diaries, but I do hope to catch up soon. Hope you have a lovely week head hun ;) xx

Hey, its Friday.... we get to see Kay over the weekend :) xx

I'm here :D, hehe, L knows where to find me xx

Morning Bunny, it's strange you not being around but know you don't have much time now. Hope your week has gone well and you don't have too much to cram in to your weekend. Xx

I know I miss you all too :(, I feel so tired by the time the weekend comes, I miss not having time off. I hope the law changes one day and the weekends consists of 3 days off, either that or the bunny rules we should all have more bank holidays :D xx

Morning Bunny, it's strange you not being around but know you don't have much time now. Hope your week has gone well and you don't have too much to cram in to your weekend. Xx

Hello hello I'm here :D

Hi Kay, Glad to see that your losses are still coming down. As everyone correctly said before a small loss is still a loss. Don't worry you will be back fighting soon. I don't know why we all lose our mojo sometimes. I really need to kick into gear next week to make up for last week's mega syns :break_diet:Catch you on the soup challenge xx

Well done on the Soup Challenge this week Sue :p

Morning Kay! Congratulations on the loss, every little bit helps you move one step closer to your target! The slower you lose it, the more likely you are to keep it off (coming from the girl that yo-yo's all over the place!) Hope work is going well; it's a struggle to fit it all together sometimes but we all find a routine that works for us in the end. Hope you have a great week and look forward to catching up with you at the weekend.

Hello Ruby, hope your well hun and well done on your loss :)

Well done on the loss Kay! It's half a lb in the right direction and closer to target - they all add up!! :)

Have a great week xx

Hey PS have missed you, well done on your losses on 5-2, your doing smashing hun, so pleased for ya ! :D

Morning Kay xxx

Hi - popping in with a mid week post - hope ur week is going well and ur not beating urself about SW! Xxx

th

Hope you're having a good week :) x

I love love love this :D thank u ;), hope your well lovely xx

Hi Kay, I hope that you've had a good week xx

Hi Kay - hope you've had a good week and a relaxing or at least enjoyable Saturday? Looking forward to catching up on your news xx

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :D I miss you ;) xx

Afternoon Kay hope all is well chick xx

Hello hun :D, long time, how are you ? Hope your little prince is doing well and Andrea and your sis are well too :) xx

Hi Kay, hope you're having a lovely weekend & that you're doing ok. Would be lovely to hear from you even if its a flying bunny style visit x

Hello everyone :wavey:,

Thank you for your lovely comments. I miss you all. Since starting full time work, I'm struggling with the plan and finding it hard to make time for myself and fit everything in. I have a lot of responsibility in my new job and have started bringing some work home, which I hope doesn't become a habit :rolleyes:. My aunt has also not been doing great lately so that is also a worry at the back of my mind. I feel like the weeks are flying by and time is going way too fast its scary sometimes :eek:. Sorry if I'm sounding a bit down, I hope next week is a better week for me. I booked 2 weeks of hols with my C, I really am not in the frame of mind to go to group right now. I can see from the 2015 thread, your all doing fab with your losses, its great coming on mins and seeing all the positivity and support :), I miss you guys a lot and not getting enough time to come on here. Maybe this is just a phase I am going through now because its a new job, I want to put a good impression. Hopefully by the end of the year I will feel more confident and can maybe let go a bit and make some time for myself.

Sorry I can't catch up on diaries this weekend but promise to very soon. Hope you all have a smashing week ahead ;).

Hugs Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Last edited:
Hello Shelley :wavey:, I miss u lots. Yes unfortunately I am so off plan at the mo :rolleyes:, its too cold for the bunny :sigh:, I've been eating all sorts of crap...don't even get me started on chocolate and Christmas :D its all started so so early for me, think I will give Santa a run for his money with the `who's got the biggest belly contest ' :rolleyes:.

Sorry to hear you're struggling Kay but hang on in there you're going thru a lot trying to adjust to a new job and pattern of your life. I know you have amazing strength inside you - look how far you've come & what you've coped with operation and recovery. I truly hope your mojo floods back into full force very soon. I've requested Santa doesn't deliver any chocolate to the S_J_B house. The Hotel Chocolate brochure arrived - it was like torturing myself to look at it :eek: I chucked it in recycling bin :p

I know I miss you all too :(, I feel so tired by the time the weekend comes, I miss not having time off. I hope the law changes one day and the weekends consists of 3 days off, either that or the bunny rules we should all have more bank holidays :D xx

I'm hoping either or above options come to pass and we'd get to see more lovely Bunny :bunnydance:

Hello Rosie :p, I hope your well lovely. Yes I've decided to do the same, maintain over winter :rolleyes:, although my scales have started creeping up slightly, so greedy guts best watch it :eek::). I bet right now Max and Arthur have a more SW friendly diet than me :D. My Aunt is doing better thanks (thanks for asking), its a real rush for me now trying to fit everything in with working full time, I guess that's why I'm not doing so well on the plan. Also I'm not used to working in an office environment as I used to work in Retail like Von as a Manager, so always being on the shopfloor helped because your not allowed to eat on the shopfloor. But I'm seeing in offices the `eating at your desk culture ' it happens a lot, everyone has some kind of nick naks at their desk, people get bored and always offer food :eek::(, so I end up giving in. That's very weak of me I know, but the bunny is just not feeling very strong at the mo :hide: .

I hope things are going well for you hun, I've missed you lots, I've been reading your posts on the Soup Challenge, thanks so much for your support on the thread, your an amazing friend. It's been a while since we spoke but I know last time I did, you were going through a lot, I hope things have settled for you now and you are feeling much better. Hope to speak soon, take care hun :).

Kay xx

Evening Kay :)
Lovely to hear from you. It sounds as though you're rushed off your feet with the new job! Hopefully itching a will calm down a bit soon and you'll be able to get into a routine. Sw will always be here, as will minis, when you're ready to get back on it! Hope you manage not to gain- I'm really struggling at the mo!
I think its a shame with the eating at the desk culture but that's the norm these days from what I can gather- its so easy to snack your way through the day.
We've had a lot of time off work recently (not through choice, no jobs!) and I've found I just want to eat ALL THE TIME!
Can you try keep your desk snacks syn free? I won't bore you with the usual suggestions but if you could have a 'snack pack' to reach for when the nibbles come out it might help. Also people might be less inclined to offer you naughties if you're already eating.. I am going to try it this week!
Other than the quiet work all is well here thank you. The King has had his cuddles and Max is loads better!
Looking forward to seeing how everyone's done on the soup challenge! Hope to catch up with you soon xx

Hello Trouble :D. Mr Kipling has left the building now (he's old news :p), Brucie has discovered Jammie Doggers :eek:.

Exhibit A

View attachment 159678

Exhibit B

View attachment 159681
Now if you look carefully :peep:(the bunny never misses the small print :p) its says, `Double Trouble ' surely their calling you and me :D, so I can't be blamed this week, no no I can't ;).

Go on then, Brucie wants to know, what d'ya reckon, higher or lower than 4 ? :rolleyes:

View attachment 159680

...err yeh I could have gone and given a speech on how to get fat :p, no hun I booked it as hols, chicken I am :rolleyes:.

I miss you this much more Sammy, :bighug::bighug: hope your well lovely :D:D:D xx

Hehe, your posts do make me chuckle Kay :)

I'm guessing higher? Lol! Me thinks the bunny needs to keep her mitts off the 'Sammy Dodgers" though, they be mine :p:D

Yes, we are double trouble aren't we? A right pair! But as Brucie knows, You get nothing for a pair though do ya? :D:D

Big hugs lovely bunny and hope you can get your mojo back very soon xxx

Evening Kay :)
Lovely to hear from you. It sounds as though you're rushed off your feet with the new job! Hopefully itching a will calm down a bit soon and you'll be able to get into a routine. Sw will always be here, as will minis, when you're ready to get back on it! Hope you manage not to gain- I'm really struggling at the mo!
I think its a shame with the eating at the desk culture but that's the norm these days from what I can gather- its so easy to snack your way through the day.
We've had a lot of time off work recently (not through choice, no jobs!) and I've found I just want to eat ALL THE TIME!
Can you try keep your desk snacks syn free? I won't bore you with the usual suggestions but if you could have a 'snack pack' to reach for when the nibbles come out it might help. Also people might be less inclined to offer you naughties if you're already eating.. I am going to try it this week!
Other than the quiet work all is well here thank you. The King has had his cuddles and Max is loads better!
Looking forward to seeing how everyone's done on the soup challenge! Hope to catch up with you soon xx

I second what Rosie's said. At my old job there was a kitchen with tables where you could go and sit to eat your lunch and have your 30 minutes break. At my current job we have a kitchen that one person can barely stand in! Therefore everyone eats lunch at their desk and you don't really get a chance to switch off. That being said, I always have carrot and cucumber sticks and cherry tomatoes to snack on (I'm not a bunny honest!) either with my lunch or throughout the day. I've got a bit of a reputation now for being the 'healthy' one so I find that people don't bother to offer me sweets or cake so I'm not as tempted. Hope work calms down soon (bringing it home with you is never a good sign!) and you can get into more of a routine! Stay warm and cozy!

Hello everyone,

This is a super flying visit from the bunny. Apologies I wont be on my diary today, my aunt is unwell again :(, I feel really down at the mo :cry:, I have a lot on my mind and am trying my best to juggle with work and personal stuff. I'm finding it hard to get much time for myself, the weekends go by so quickly. I've just finished updating the threads and am now off to visit her, I don't know what time I will be back. I am going to try and come on in the week to catch up with your lovely messages, I do appreciate them and miss u all very much. I hope you are all doing well, have a lovely week.

Kay xx

Oh sorry to hear you are feeling down.
Hope you and your aunt feel better soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back