Kayte's Weight Loss Diary - Start Date 21.1.13

Wow lucky you with a double yolker!! :)

What's the recipe for mushy pea curry? Sounds yum and so comforting in this cold weather!! Xx

First time ever, had a double yolk, enjoyed my egg even more :)
The mushy pea curry is in Pete's recipes,
Pete’s Mushy Pea Curry
Serves 4
Syn Free on EE
Ingredients
1 300g Tin of mushy peas (ss)(ff)
1 400g chopped tomatoes (s)(sff)
1 onion, chopped finely (s)(sff)
2 Tbsp. of garam masala
1 Tbsp. of curry powder
1 Tsp paprika
1 Tbsp. sweetener

Method

Cook the onion in a pan sprayed with fry Light until transparent

Add curry powder & paprika, stir continuously for a few minutes until the onions are coated.
Add the mushy peas, tomatoes, sweetener and cook for 15 mins until it thickens. Add garam masala 5 mins before the end of cooking.

Allow to cool then blitz with a hand blender.

* I put baked beans in mine too lol, it was very tasty xx

Hi Kayte hope your feeling a bit better, good luck for mondays weigh in hope the scales are kind to you and show a change, for the better.

The weather has been so cold today the wind was biting. Ive been to meet up with some minimins friends in Birmingham today it was a good day out. Food has been challenging for me so hopefully ill be ok before next weigh in. Take care x

Hi Kayte hope your feeling a bit better, good luck for mondays weigh in hope the scales are kind to you and show a change, for the better.

The weather has been so cold today the wind was biting. Ive been to meet up with some minimins friends in Birmingham today it was a good day out. Food has been challenging for me so hopefully ill be ok before next weigh in. Take care x
Thanks Collette, have managed to stay away from alcohol all weekend lol - so need a loss tomorrow!
It has been so cold, seem to be feeling it more this week, glad you had a good meetup with friends. What day do you weigh?
Have a good week and a good weigh in!! x

Hi, had a fab day out with MM friend yesterday, Food choices have been ok ish although i have just made a batch of chocolate gingerbread lol not very SW friendly but my son and OH will have them and i will take some into work tomorrow.

I usually weigh in on a Wednesday at class, but this week i wont weigh in until Saturday as i have a concert on Wednesday night.

I made the mushy pea curry today OMG it was really nice!!

Week 6 - Wed 27th Feb

Breakfast
Porridge/water/sweetener/banana
Lunch
Left over spag bol (small portion)
Activia yog/mullerlite yog
Supper
Home made chick cass/sweet pots/onion/carrots/swede/red pepper/parsnip/ 2 tsp gravy granules
Hex A - 350ml s milk
Hex B - Porridge (breakfast)
Snacks - 2 plums/banana/mullerlite
Syns -
2 tsp gravy gran - 2
Freddo - 5
1 p/w - 2.5
Total - 9.5

Had a stressful incident at work today, got reprimanded for something that really was not my fault/mistake!!:mad: Felt really stressed/angry and really needed some comfort food! Just had an extra yoghurt at lunchtime so far!!!

Last edited:
Week 6 - Thur 28th Feb

Breakfast
Porridge/water/banana
Lunch
Yesterday's chick cass, blended to a soup - sweet pots/onion/carrots/swede/red pepper/parsnip/potato
Muller lite
Supper
Homemade mushy pea curry/brown rice
Hex A - 350ml s milk
Hex B - Porridge
Snacks - satsuma x2
Syns - oh dear, very stressed this evening - found out I have lost half my work hours, and drunk vodka to relieve the pressure!! Went over my syns, not going to count as too stressful, but I know I may sts this week now :doh:

Last edited:
Back