Kayte's Weight Loss Diary - Start Date 21.1.13

Week 10 - Thur 28th March - Green

Another green day, I found having the 2 hex's very helpful - and added some flavour and variety to my meal, plus the extra b to nibble on Alpen lites!

Breakfast
Porridge/water/banana
Lunch
SS Tom soup with 2 ryvita (half hex b)
Muller light
Supper
My own version of macaroni cheese,(served with side salad) just swirled 3 L cow triangles through the macaroni, and topped with 20gm low cheddar - sliced tom on top. Was tasty, a little dry and needed more moisture but didn't want to add syns. Will have to tweak that for next time.
Fat free yog/strawberries/sweetener.
Hex A - 1/ 350ml s milk, 2/ 3 L cow triangles & 20gm low fat cheddar - (this was really a small piece grated on top - have no kitchen scales)
Hex B - 1/ Porridge - 2/ 1 Alpen lite - oops, may have got this wrong - had 2 ryvita as half hex b, is this ok???
Snacks - apple/grapes/satsuma/banana/muller
Syns
Freddo - 5
2 P/W - 5
Options hot choc - 2
Total - 12
Note - 2 banana/2 muller

Last edited:
Week 10 - Friday 29th March - Good Friday - Green

Breakfast
Porridge/water/banana
Lunch
SS Tom soup/2 ryvita/fat free yog with strawberries - (Half hex b for ryvita)
Supper
Homemade quorn and baked bean shep pie - with pot/carrot/swede topping.
Hex A - 1/ 350ml s milk
Hex B - 1/ Porridge - 2/ 2 ryvita/1 alpen light
Snacks - grapes/satsuma
Syns
Freddo - 5
2 p/w - 5
2 hot cross buns - :eek:

Made the weetabix cake today, in oven so will rate when its cooked ;)
Oh dear, it sunk badly, and undercooked lol, even thought I gave it longer than Pete's recipe states. Smells lovely, that's all I can say really!! Think it may have been too little flour, as still guessing measurements - must get some kitchen scales!!

Last edited:
I dont know how people stick to plan 100% of the time, must be robots or something lol

Ive been looking through my recipe books planning the week ahead, planning to do some red days and cut back on carbs see if it helps me to stick to it better.

How did the wi go?

STS is ok, you can recover from that. Have you seen the SAS logs, you basically write down everything you eat over the course of the week and then you plan for the next day, it helped me when i did one, lost 2 lbs that week!! maybe i should do another one too lol You can get them from the SW website.

I only eat chicken and fish so i have been looking through all my Dukan recipes and seeing how they fit into the SW plan.

STS is ok, you can recover from that. Have you seen the SAS logs, you basically write down everything you eat over the course of the week and then you plan for the next day, it helped me when i did one, lost 2 lbs that week!! maybe i should do another one too lol You can get them from the SW website.

I only eat chicken and fish so i have been looking through all my Dukan recipes and seeing how they fit into the SW plan.

Hi, thanks Collette - not heard of the SAS logs, do you have to be a member to access that?
I write everything on here every day - just seem to go over my syns allowance every week! And feel like I'm trying hard, then get despondent when weight stays same. How are you doing? did you lose last week? Thanks for your support :thankyou:

Week 11 - Tue 2nd April - Extra Easy

Well, had yesterday off, ate loads and hope I've got it out of my system! Back on track today.....
Breakfast
1 Alpen lite
Lunch
Tom mug shot, Muller light.
Supper
Home made chick stew/carrots/swede/parsnip/onion.
Fat free yog/strawberries
Hex A - 350ml s milk
Hex B - 2 Alpen light
Snacks - orange/pear/apple/alpen light (second half hex b) - muller in evening (2 today)
Syns
Freddo - 5
options hot choc - 2
mini tub choc philly - 4.5 - I coated an alpen light - was yummy :)
Total - 11.5

Last edited:
Hi Kayte, yes the SAS log is on the website, i have downloaded it but its read only so cant share it.

Ive had another bad week, put a pound on last week, weigh in tomorrow, not expecting any loss this week. Must admit im feeling fed up with myself and feel the need to end the torture, but if i do then i know the weight ive lost will pile on in no time. Hey ho!! just need to keep on changing habits slowly but surely. x

Hi Kayte, yes the SAS log is on the website, i have downloaded it but its read only so cant share it.

Ive had another bad week, put a pound on last week, weigh in tomorrow, not expecting any loss this week. Must admit im feeling fed up with myself and feel the need to end the torture, but if i do then i know the weight ive lost will pile on in no time. Hey ho!! just need to keep on changing habits slowly but surely. x

I'm not a member so won't be able to access that, thanks anyway.
I know what you are saying, maybe when the weather warms up a bit we will feel better, and more able to focus on what we truly want - to be slim, wear the clothes we want - and a sense of great achievement when we get to goal.
Here for you Collette, we can do it hun xx
Good luck for tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

Thanks hun, im really not looking forward to tomorrow, the C does the body image session and i just dread the bit when she gets to me and i have to try to explain to the group why im doing so badly when everyone else seems to be excelling, their weight appearing to be falling off their bodies by the bucketful and im paying almost a £5 every week for the privilege! lol

The summers coming and i want to be comfortable in my clothes, but unless i can change this mindset i appear to be in, im going to end up at square one and that would be horrendous and soul destroying.

Another new day tomorrow, l hope the damage is rectifiable. x

Thanks hun, im really not looking forward to tomorrow, the C does the body image session and i just dread the bit when she gets to me and i have to try to explain to the group why im doing so badly when everyone else seems to be excelling, their weight appearing to be falling off their bodies by the bucketful and im paying almost a £5 every week for the privilege! lol

The summers coming and i want to be comfortable in my clothes, but unless i can change this mindset i appear to be in, im going to end up at square one and that would be horrendous and soul destroying.

Another new day tomorrow, l hope the damage is rectifiable. x

I really wouldn't like that either, do you have to do that part - surely you go to group for support and boosting, if the body image makes you feel 'less successful' in any way - don't do it hun? Comparing ourselves to others is one of the worst things we can do for our own self worth and morale - but I know it's so hard not to. Whatever the result tomorrow, we can talk it through and put in perspective? It is always possible to go forward - and like you said earlier, you/we do not want to put back on what we have lost so far. I'm cheering you on xx

Week 11 - Sat 6th - Green and Struggling this week!

I don't know how manypeople read my diary, I write it down so I can look back and see where I have weakened and responded to the stress going on right now. I know I have to be honest, and have to remind myself, I only have to answer to 'me' lol - and no-one knows me anyway! Weekends, are so hard, I feel stressed all week, and use alcohol to relieve it at weekend. I don't expect to lose whilst in this place, but hope I maintain at the least. I am not giving up, just trying to be understanding of myself. So today.....

Brunch

Weetabix/water/banana.
Supper
SW Chips/2 quorn saus/beans/2 eggs/tomatoes
Hex A - 350ml s milk
Hex B - 2 weetabix
Snacks - orange/grapes
Syns - Vodka

Back