Kayte's Weight Loss Diary - Start Date 21.1.13

Hey Kayte, you made me laugh, thinking about elastic bands? well your half way there ha ha ha

Hope you found my diary, my weigh days are Wednesdays, today ive lost 1.5lbs Yay!!

Hope your still on track x

Week 19 - Thur 30th May - EE

The day started with the intention of doing red - made an error so turned it into EE. I thought I could have brown rice (weighed like potato) half way through my horrible curry - checked the book and found not!! So, I have had to syn my L cow too. Bum!

Breakfast
Banana/strawbs/ff nat yog
Lunch
2 ryvita/ 1 L cow/ sliced turkey/toms
Supper
Horrible home made curry from freezer - still not found a recipe I really like, guess the mushy pea was the best so far/brown rice
Hex A - s milk
Hex B - 2 ryvita/1 alpen
Snacks - apple/grapes/2 plums/banana/muller
Syns - 2 choc snack a jack 6 - freddo 5 - L cow 1.5 = 12.5

Hey Kayte, STS is good, i see your quite partial to the occasional Freddo lol, I like a bit of choccy myself.

I ve so busy the last few days trying to catch up with jobs around the house coz i was fit for nothing at the weekend after the party, had a good time though far too much food and wine and staying up far too late, just cant do it anymore, im getting old lol x

Hey Kayte, STS is good, i see your quite partial to the occasional Freddo lol, I like a bit of choccy myself.

I ve so busy the last few days trying to catch up with jobs around the house coz i was fit for nothing at the weekend after the party, had a good time though far too much food and wine and staying up far too late, just cant do it anymore, im getting old lol x
Hi Col, yes Freddo's are part of my daily requirements - I suck the life out of them lol
Glad you had a fab weekend, it has to be done! and then just get back on track. Hope you have been enjoying the sunshine :character00238: Big hugs :hug99:

oooh nutella!! you should make those ferro roche thingys with the scan bran nutella and golden syrup they are gorgeous, i cant make them anymore coz i just eat the lot lol think they come out around a syn each depending on the size of the balls lol

Back