kaz`s diary

Hi Kaz , nice to see a post from you !
You seem like me at the moment , no money and trying hard to sort the weight out , i also have to get my frame of mind back my strong one , been good today and hope i can carry that on . Well when the kids become Adults thats when they say have you saved enough money for my down mayment for my house cos i can't move out till that , well you know i say thats on the 12th of Never lol . With the cost of houses these days . Hang in there Kaz !

20267h4s4vi091t.gif

woohoo thats how i feel today
on a high and long may it continue
kaz is back
woohoo

HEY Kaz
Welcome back girl , Are you coming back on LT ? your bro gave you ? Well good to hear your back , I'm feeling postive too was good yesterday and good today . Because its christmas coming up and theres no time to lose only weight , cheesey hehe

I love this!!!

Your positivity is gonna get you through all of this...the energy, the 'qi' is what makes this world go round!

Kaz, I've been reading through your diary for about an hour and a half, (was planning on going to be early, but too engrossed!) Sorry about all the problems that you've been having lately, but enough of that, look at you, so positive...that's the way forward!

Good Luck to you and I look forward to reading so much more!

morning all
have firends coming to stay for the weekend
i have a very buisy day ahead today
the kids dont know it yet but they need to get off there butts and help aswell

upstairs is all done and looking and smelling lovely, not that it smelled before but you know what i mean its all gleaming and looking fresh

just downstairs to do now
done windows inside already
now to sweep the floors then a good mopping

haven`t seen my friend in almost 2 years so i am so looking gorward to them staying for the weekend

i am food shopping this afternoon and i may even treat myself to a hair dye to hide the odd grey hair

tomorrow is ironing day then thats it i am then chilling out as they will be here by tea time tomorrow

right that is my next couple of days planned now to get my act together and get the kids moving

have a good day all

oh and i weighed myself today no change since monday but hey ho i can live with that as long as i dont go up

chow for now
kaz xxxx:D:D:D

Morning Kaz
Thats it when people come to stay really is hard work with sorting the house out , then waiting on them , enjoyable but hard work . Like me since monday i started again , dieting not CD but low cal diet and not seen the scales move , but hey ho as we say got to just keep at it , see what we can get off by xmas . You've done well so far . Have a really good time with your friend down , she will see a change in you , and that will spur you on , lots to talk about in 2 years . Have a good weekend !

Kaz I don't know where you get you bounce-back from but so glad thet you've found oy again.
have agreat weekend

hello all
had a lovely weekend
loved having my friends here all be it knackering it was great
we went out sunday night to a qiute pub and had a ball
much laughter and drinks to be had
and yes i drank wine :whip:
naughty me but i had a great time :D

monday was a pretty funny day
got to around 10am and i had two phone calls from my kids schools
"are they sick, there not here"
what the hell i thought it was teacher training day and hadn`t sent any of them :doh:
you`d think as the schools are all under the same authorities they`d have the same holidays but no gemma my youngest was off but the boys should have gone back

i wasn`t going to fluff about and try getting them there so they had an extra day off, they were full of joys :D

popped intot own with my visitors they think telford is great and love all the retail parks, they dont have nothing like that where they are (burnley)

got back for tea time made everyone dinner then said farewells to my friends
then had a soak and lounged around all evening watching telly and believe me i felt like i had run a marathon i was exhausted

today i have done the usual housework and am now thinking about what to do after i finish the lipotrim
its so near to xmas now i really dont think i can do cd before then

so i now have to make the desicion of staying on a healthy WW type programme until new year or cut back and do the cd and look lovely and slim for xmas

no other diet works so quick and cd has been my friend for many weeks now, but financially i really need to cut back until new year.

i dont know why i am writing this because my decision has already been made really WW type diet for the remainder of this year then cd new start in new year

i have to stay positive i have done so well so far and o.k i would have loved to be in the 12stone bracket now but hey ho i am not

so here is to a very healthy xmas and in jan a new years resolution to stick to cd to the end of my goal:D

i`m waffling now so will shut up before i fall asleep :D

kaz :blahblah:

hiya kaz! sounds like you had a hectic, although entertaining time with the visitors! good times are healthy!
oh and you may think youre waffling, but its always good reading material for me! ;)

Hey Kaz

Glad your weekend was so lovely. I hear what you are saying about finances and CD.. WW core plan is fab - 3 healthy no count meals a day and fruit for snacks. Ive been eating loads but the weight is still coming off.

You have done so well on CD Kaz that it would be great if you could continue, but as long as you follow some sort of plan in the run up to Christmas at least you will prevent yourself from undoing the hard work you have put in so far. Then you can really go for it with the CD again after christmas to get that last few stones off.

Hi Kaz
WW , are you Joining a class or coming here todo WW . I had a look the other day to see how many points i would be allowed , worked out 23 . I myself came off CD early this month for the second time , and yes what you are saying i'm saying to myself if i go back on CD then its Xmas time , but i still think i need to get back to it NOW , just thinking of the head from hell again arrrrrrrr . I need to make the call . There is a site i found months ago i will look for it and pass it on to you , i found it the other day for someone else .

:Dcool thanks msjmc
my cd probs all boil down to finances
i really wish i could carry on with cd but kids pressies or my weight
no comparison really kids come 1st in my book
thanks for the link it looks helpful

i`m not joining a class just doing my own version on here
would like to lose another stone for xmas time then i`ll be in the 14stones bracket
much better then the 20 stones i was last xmas

come new year i am determined to do cd and get to my goal

wow just nosing at the link now she has all the points written out bless
her

blimey there is loads you can have
you could even maintain on that when we get to goal

awww thanks again

kaz:D

Hi Kaz , yes kids come first ! Soon be your turn after Xmas , yes a stone by xmas you can do easy . Yes she must of spent ages on that site there was another site i found the other day , you put in calories then fibre and fat and it works out the points for you , have to look for that again . I have here weightwatchers , strawberries and cream flavour dessert whip and its 1 point . I'll have a look for that Kaz so you can add your points up

im hoping for a stone by christmas on WW as well Kaz, but Im doing the core plan rather than pointing. Those links from MsJMC look really helpful though.

You will look fab this christmas and you have come so far from your 20stone of last christmas. I know you said youve got to stop the Cd for the kids but make sure you get yourself a little something too to celebrate your achievements so far.

hello all
i swear i am coming back a man in the next life
i still have nether region problems and am now on antibiotics again

dont know if it`s me age(41) or just down right run down but this last 2 months have been hell

was so positive on cambridge diet and still am in some ways but the last few weeks have been rotten and i`m so uncomfortable

if things dont improve i have to see the gynea and maybe discuss a hysterectomy

this is a last resort as i`m sure they`ll do all sorts before an operation like that

i do feel happy with the weight control at the moment
no gains so thats good but wish i could carry on on cd for a while
lack of pennies and my constant pill popping has put paid to any cd comeback

i`m doing a WW sort of programme
bev gave me the link to a great site so no need to find the pennies to pay WW every week

i hope you are all well

kids are all fine here, no coughs or colds and all at school
we all have the dentist tomorrow
god i`m a woos where dentists are concerned

well off to wash up and start the housework

tc all
kaz xxx

Back