punkass

right so far you have predicted

minilady 11lb
jane 10lb
sonkie 14lb
punkass 14lb

anymore ?

Hi Kaz

Sorry about the mistake with the number of kids:eek: It was late, when I read it, what can I say, Not bad for a woman who works in accounts:rotflmao:

Now the number of guessers has gone up, I wish I'd started a sweepstake, could have made a mint!

You'll be jumping for joy tonight:D and we'll all be jumping along too! (well I will be I'm at aerobics:p )

Tracey
x

right so far you have predicted

minilady 11lb
jane 10lb
sonkie 14lb
punkass 14lb
cheryl 16lb

anymore ?

hehe no probs mini
i often count em wrong or call em by the wrong name :giggle:

well just another our and a half till i find out if i`ve lost

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

well i`m back from 1st weigh in
party-smiley-049.gif

wooohooo lost 10lb
smiletje.gif

as the pointer sisters would sing
i`m so excited and i just cant hide it, i`m about to lose control and i think i like it"
Dancedancer08.gif

well chuffed
off to tell everyone in camebridge forum :D

oh and jane i owe ya a black coffee so here ya go mate
ani_kaffee.gif

OHHHH Kaz I'm made up for you:D :D :D :D Well done on a great loss:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

First week over and that in my opinion is the hardest, so no stopping you now.

If I could have a bit of fruit, I'd be sucking on a sour grape right now, might have known Jane would be right;) :D

Tracey
x

week 2
day 1

hello diary
i`m still on a high from last nights weigh in :D
just sat and had my strawberry shake i do like that one the best
felt a bit rough last night dont think i`d drank enough so making sure today i do at least 6 pints
lovely day here so sunny
been browsing the site looking at everyones successes again
really keeps me going to know that in a few months that can be me :D

looked through my wardrobe this morning
decided my 1st goal is to get into my purpley/brown jeans
think there a size 2 but are small for 22
i cant even get them past my thighs at the mo
but i will :D

a friend asked me last night how do i not get tempted
in two words

"morbidly obese"
i never want to be referred to that again
i`m heading for obese then overweight then spot on :D

right off to browse the forums while gemma eats her brekkie :drool:

afternoon diary
had a fruits of the forest shake for lunch
unsure what thought of it
diffferent i spose
i feel as if i have been hit with a bag full of sleepy dust
all of a sudden i feel so tired, wish i could go for a nap
feel cold again
after being on high i`m now feeling a bit rough again
:sigh:
probably be fine later
still guzzling the water :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop:
oh well best start preparing tea for them all i tend to feed them all at 5.30 if i can then have my last shake at 7ish while watching the soaps on tv

xx

I felt pretty crap during my second week too, in fact week 2 was the worst week of the whole diet and was the hardest to stick to, that was the week I discovered blogs on the internet which in turn led me to minimins.

It took all my willpower and probably about 20 blogs of other peoples successes to keep me on the straight and narrow... by the end of the second week I was feeling a bit better and week 3 onwards was easy.

You just have to bear with it and call on us when you need help, we're all hear for you, be tough and it pays off in the end

thanks punkass
i`m suprised i do feel like this
after being weighed yesterday i was on such a high
today was the 1st time i looked at food and was so tempted to nibble, i didn`t though
am sat here now and feel really hungry but i wont give in but it`s bloody hard
i`ve been in the arcade on clicken gold i like that game, think today is my worst day for temptation been a few moments when i almost relented but then i thought of how far i have come
once i`ve done the tea for everyone i`m going to have a long bath, shave me legs, pluck my eyebrows and read a mag and then come out and watch a movie
something like bridgette jones or better still something with vin diesel in it
he`s my idol
thats a point i`ll get slim for him to and when i feel like cheeting i`ll just think how he wouldn`t fancy me in this state :giggle:
not that i`m ever going to meet him but i can dream

god look at me waffling on
right kaz time to move your wobbly butt and do something

:D

Its exactly the same way I felt... its your fat brain telling you to eat rather than genuine hunger (although I swore I was hungry in my second week too). My week 2 really was so frustrating, you'll just have to take my word for it, it gets easier after this week.

Stick with it, cheating really isn't worth it, once you get past week 2, its more of a habit, you'll still get the occasional craving, but thats all. I lost 7lbs in my second week, so far you've matched my weightloss on the diet.... so lets get u to 7lbs+ weightloss this week :D

Jennie (fairfat &fortyish) has an excellent diary thread, shes lost 9 stone now and has been 100% good, check out her diary for inspiration, and if you want to know the angst I went through in the first 2 weeks, read the beginning of mine, I SS'd for 13 weeks without cheating and I have never ever stuck to a diet like I did this one - there comes a point where you have to draw the line and think enough is enough, this time I'll do it, it may be a hard diet to start with, but after a bit its the easiest and the weight just drops off. Hang in there, i have every faith in you :)

week 2
day 2

morning diary
feeling better today, not so emotional
punkass thanks for the last message, you are so right in what you say
i sat and cried last night:cry: , not because i couldn`t eat, it was because i ever let myself get to this size in the 1st place
think it did me good because today i`m more focused and feeling pretty good again

i cooked hubby a bacon sandwich this morning and yet had none of that feeling of temptation that i got yesterday

have to admit almost 2 hours of reading all your diarys from start to finish gave me a big boost :D

right off to make me shake and browse the threads

thanks again punkass xx

kaz xx

pleased that you are feeling brighter this morning Kaz, and dead impressed that you trawled through the diaries in one sitting! lol

Punkass is right, get through the 2nd week and it will be better. You can do this, she did and I am getting there and loads of others have :) Hope you have a lovely day.

week 2
day 2

have to admit almost 2 hours of reading all your diarys from start to finish gave me a big boost :D

hehe well if nothing else reading all those diaries must have kept you occupied and mind off food! Glad it helped and you feel better today, I think in my week 2 I spent about 3 days reading peoples blogs and looking at peoples success photos! But it kept me motivated, so glad your head is still in the right place, you can do this and think how good you will feel when that weight has gone... one thing being overweight does for you is you really really appreciate compliments when you get to goal.. the feeling is fantastic... makes it all worth it.. oooh and I haven't even mentioned the shopping aspect!!! But then I'm skint so I have to keep my mind off all the lovely clothes I want to buy!

oh and jane i owe ya a black coffee so here ya go mate
ani_kaffee.gif

Thanks Kaz.Well done.D you mind if I take it decaff..don't want to risk another migraine.
I predict 6lb for next week

Well done on the loss...amazing and well done to Jane on guessing correctly.

Try & beat me next week sonya!

First week over and that in my opinion is the hardest, so no stopping you now.
...told like a CDC Tracey;)

If I could have a bit of fruit, I'd be sucking on a sour grape right now, might have known Jane would be right;) :D

Tracey
x

it's a heavy burden to carry through life always being right.
What do you reckon for her next weeks loss?

Ps Kaz....WEll done again

WEEK 2
DAY 5

hi all
well didn`t get on here the whole weekend
felt really crappy friday thought it was the cd so plodded on
got to about 7pm and i felt so ill my head was dizzy and i had atemp
i gave in and went to out of hours surgery, felt a bit scared cos i thought it was the cd making me feel so rough and had visions of the doctor telling me off
well i have a nasty infection and am now on antibiotic, good in one way because at least now i know the diet is o.k and it was something completely different making me so rough

sunday i spent doing the garden and general tidy up
been very good still:D

no nibbling but i have found it hard
i sat on the bed lat night folding washing and we have 3 big sliding mirror doors
looking at myself i said this is why i wont fail and at the same time lifting a heavy roll of fat around my hips

as much as i fancy things i wont cheat on this diet i will carry on and lose my lardy arse :D

jane i hope you are right and i lose 6lb :D
punkass weekend wasn`t bad sunday i felt better :D

right off to catch up on the threads

kaz xxx

Back