kaz`s diary

week3
day3

awww thanks mini

trouble with this diet is the 1st 2 weeks are really hard and if you are not focused enough and really want to do it then it will fail
i have said this before i think most start it out of desperation cos all else has failed, but with determination it can be done

right today i am shopping then maybe to the pub for a water or coffee

not much else planeed just usual housework

Kaz what a great last post!!!:D I think your right if you resist everything right from the start it dosent take too long before it becomes so much easier, obviously sometimes the thoughts of eating come, but they get so much easier to dismiss from your mind.

Roll on week 3 weigh in!!!!

Tracey
x

I agree with the previous caller.
Infact your week3 day 2 post culd be used as a model comment on the diet.

week3
day3

awww thanks mini

trouble with this diet is the 1st 2 weeks are really hard and if you are not focused enough and really want to do it then it will fail
i have said this before i think most start it out of desperation cos all else has failed, but with determination it can be done

right today i am shopping then maybe to the pub for a water or coffee

not much else planeed just usual housework

There you've said it again.
remember this Kazz,just incase you have a sticky moment in the coming months.
the positive changes you've noticed are so nice.......&.....just the begining.HaHa:D

well they`re all stuffing there faces with dinner so thought i would come on here
been a buisy day only just had my second shake, feel full up but the smells from just cooking are driving me mad so i`m staying away from them all till they finished
told a few more people about the diet and most were supportive, makes a change from the negatives.
really hot here now i forget just how bad hot days can be to a fat person so i`m hoping to have shifted at least half my goal weight by summer

would love to wear shorts and vest t-shirts, roll on skinny me

well i`m waffling now as not much else to do i might have a go in the arcade

xxxx

Bring it on!!

week 3
day 5

hello diary
not been on for a couple of days time seems to fly
having a bit of a struggle today, got a headache and feeling full and bloated
probably water retention, my auntie flows aint due yet so cant be that
still being an angel where food is concerned
inctgrg.jpg

if i drink more than 2litres then i feel so full i really am struggling to drink more than that
i`m 5ft tall exactly so maybe 2 litres is my limit

really felt like eating today but my willpower over my needs and i stuck to water and keeping buisy

took a sneeky peek on the scales and it didn`t show any loss :eek: :cry: which knocked me for 6
i hope my cdc`s scales show differently on wednesday

if i haven`t lost that`s when i face my challenges as i would normally give up and think arseholes to it all
took a looksy through the diarys and lots of people have weeks like this where little if anything comes off

i`m only on week 3 so cant really grumble at my loss so far.

well off to have my shake now
bananna tonight yummy

kaz xxxx

week 3
day 6

well gone is that high feeling
i`m totally pissed off
drinking loads till i`m fit to burst but according to my scales 1lb loss
and my ketones are going crazy
was in the pinks now the last 3 days very dark purple reading at 8 now instead of 1.5
dont know what i`m doing wrong
i have never ever cheated not once not even a lick of my finger yet all of a sudden bam i hit an obstacle

i look at other losses and most lose really well on here i dont think i could go through all this for a 1lb a week loss
felt so good at the beginning of week 3 today i am very fed up
feel like i`m moaning, well i am but if i dont write it all down i will scream, i have a tough few weks this month emotionally i have some very sad memories to cope with and then seeing how i have been this last few days i dont think i could cope if the cd wasn`t working for me

bloody spots are no better
i saw my gp friday he has prescribed me some hydrocortisne cream for my face they do seem fewer but if i miss a day of using it volcano erruptions on my forehead
i`m not only fat i`m am spotty now with smelly breathe and forever peeing :(

goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif

week 3
day 6

i`m totally pissed off
was in the pinks now the last 3 days very dark purple reading at 8 now instead of 1.5
i have never ever cheated not once not even a lick of my finger yet all of a sudden bam i hit an obstacle

i look at other losses and most lose really well on here i dont think i could go through all this for a 1lb a week loss
felt so good at the beginning of week 3 today i am very fed up

Oh Kaz, I can remember well how that feels, I know you'll be feeling so low now but it will get better, sometimes we can be doing so well, no cheating etc only to find we have either not lost or stayed the same, then in the next few days, it sorts itself all out. You have had a great weight loss so far, 14LBS!!!! :party0019: thats not to be sneezed at and your weight loss will sort itself out, nearly everyone on CD will tell you the same thing, its happened to us all!

feel like i`m moaning, well i am but if i dont write it all down i will scream, i have a tough few weks this month emotionally i have some very sad memories to cope with and then seeing how i have been this last few days i dont think i could cope if the cd wasn`t working for me

Moan away!! If there's anything, and I mean anything I could do to help, please let me know. Even if its someone to have a rant at when you are feeling low, I know I could do with one sometimes!

bloody spots are no better
i saw my gp friday he has prescribed me some hydrocortisne cream for my face they do seem fewer but if i miss a day of using it volcano erruptions on my forehead
i`m not only fat i`m am spotty now with smelly breathe and forever peeing :(

goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif
goingmad.gif

Join the club!! Keep up with the hydracortisone til you are well clear, it does work! My breath honks too and hubby suggested I get catheterized (bar-steward!!) as I am constantly going to the loo, less interrupions in films etc!
The fat thing? - We are working on it aren't we, and you have done and are doing so well, you should be so proud of yourself, you have stuck to SS'ing and you have seen the results, just stick with it through this and you'll see them again!
Talking about seeing things again, I'd like to be able to see past my belly!! There are parts of me I havent seen in ages!!:sign0007:

Talking about seeing things again, I'd like to be able to see past my belly!! There are parts of me I havent seen in ages!!:sign0007:[/quote]

hehe rachel this made me laugh

i`ve been trawling through all the success stories on here this afternooon and now feeling more positive
its bloody hard this ss but i will do it, i will do it, i will do it

thanks rachel i have got some issues i need to face soon emotionally so maybe one day i`ll mail you and chat

kaz xxxx

thanks rachel i have got some issues i need to face soon emotionally so maybe one day i`ll mail you and chat

kaz xxxx

Hey, no worries, I'd love to have a chat! I wish sometimes that I could afford psychotherapy or something cos my issues with food stem back to my childhood and although I know the whys, I want to know the 'how the heck do i move on from here's'!! One day at a time tho in the meantime!
Glad that you are feeling better tho! And you are right,
:party0011: YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :party0011:

having a bit of a struggle today, got a headache and feeling full and bloated
probably water retention, my auntie flows aint due yet so cant be that
still being an angel where food is concerned
inctgrg.jpg

if i drink more than 2litres then i feel so full i really am struggling to drink more than that
i`m 5ft tall exactly so maybe 2 litres is my limit

kaz xxxx

Some people on here have reported strange things happeneing to their cycle when theystart on CD.so even if you're not due it may be brewing.if you see what I mean.
If you do have a poor loss don't give up.next week will almost certainly compensate for it.
in the mean time you can come over to my diary & sulk with me .I've done loads of exercise this week & only got a mingey 2lbs:sigh:
week 3
day 6

i`m totally pissed off
i have never ever cheated not once not even a lick of my finger yet all of a sudden bam i hit an obstacle.

por old Kaz.

From what you've just written you are definately not drinking enough.
A few ketones & a pale todusky pink test strip make you feel well.Dark red/purple stick means you are dry & high levels of ketones in the blood make you feel yukky headachey & pi**ed off.
Please try & drink more.i know it's hard at times.I have water in 1/2litre bottles.I have one with me all the time & take a few swigs when ever I can.At the desk,in the garden,walking about etc.Not only will you feel better when the ketone levels are down but it will help you lose weight.
Please forgive if you know all this but incase you don't here goes.
You break down stored fat into ketones.your body plans to use them as fuel.The ketones get into urine.when you wee them out your body can't use them & has to break down more fat to make more ketones.
In a nutshell the more you drink,the more urine you produce,te more ketones will be flushed out in the urine.Ie you are making the system more inefficient the more you drink.
that is why the diet is so clever & (for many people) so quick.
Pm me if you wish.It took awhile for the penny to drop with me, & I'm always happy to try & help others get to grips with the biochemistry.
Re the water.any caffeine containing drinks don't count.the first 250ml of any shake doesn't count.then you need an absolute minimum of 2litres on top of that. I aim for 4-5 litre.
I also find water gets boring.So I alternate tap water with bottled fizzy.usually chilled but some days room temp is easier.

Talking about seeing things again, I'd like to be able to see past my belly!! There are parts of me I havent seen in ages!!:sign0007:

hehe rachel this made me laugh

i`ve been trawling through all the success stories on here this afternooon and now feeling more positive
its bloody hard this ss but i will do it, i will do it, i will do it

kaz xxxx[/quote]

the longer you do it the easier it gets (well untill you die of boredom) but it certainly becomes a habit.
i've never thought so little about food before.

week 3
day 7

jane you are a star you always know what to say to me
i needed that kick up the butt :whoopass: as i was quite pathetic yesterday
i sounded like a wingey school girl :ashamed0005:

i had a fight with a piece of toast it sat with me for half an hour but i won :party0011: i through it in the bin shouting yes yes yes
i didn`t cheat
Face39.gif
i thought i have come this far i`m not blowing it all now over 1 slice of toast and left the kitchen with a big grin

decided as much as i feel bloated i will drink 8pints if i can and see if the ketones lower
they looked better today in the dark pinks and to think of it i did drink a lot yesterday

after my moping about yesterday i sat on here and yet again browsed all the success stories
OnComputer.gif

i know cd works as they are proof of it and if it means logging on everyday for motivation than so be it i will have to bring the loo into the pc room

243617dbivvim5v5.jpg

smiley2520rofl.gif

well big weigh in tonight and i honestly dont feel i`ve lost much, according to my scales roughly 2lb
spoke to my cdc she has been fab and been helping me through these days of worry
she thinks it is fluid retention, damn being a women dont often hear men complaining of fluid

even if i have stayed the same i will be brave and plod on with the help of my cdc and minimins i will conquer this and move my big butt into the size 18`s
i`m still hovering in 24`s but did fit into 22`s yesterday with out breathing in
Dancedancer08.gif

well spose i best finish my shake and see what else everyone is doing

thanks again rachel and jane
BeartHearts38.gif

Morning Kaz.Glad you're feeling a bit brighter today.

i've just re-read what I posted y'ay i feel it sounded a bit school ma'am-ish. Sorry about that:eek: .

hope you're less intensly pink today.

See you later after the W/I

jane no way was school mistress
you wrote good sound advice
and i appreciated it heaps
made me feel better

xxx

week 3
day 7

well i just got back from weigh in and 2lb lost this week
better than notning but would have liked a 4lb maybe but hey ho so it will come of slowly

went into town as i do every week and daughter had her ususal chicken nugget meal and i ahd my black coffee
i pushed the boat out this week and had a bottle of water aswell:D

i do feel thinner but still a bit peeky dont fel 100% but dont feel ill
kinda odd really but i`m hoping soon this feeling of energy and glee will come my way

doesn`t help when you have 2yr olds waking you at 2am for the 4th night on the go:rolleyes:

going to aim for 8 pints tomorrow as need to get these keytones down a bit more but other than that doing o.k

cdc is away next week but i have another number if i need anyone.

think i`ll be o.k just need to plod on with ss and stick to my guns ""NO FOOD""!!!!!

right of to change ne ticker

kaz xxx

week 4
day 1

well woke up today with a very positive attitude
have lost 16lb now in 3 weeks so cant grumble

have a neighbour round today for coffee
dont often entertain but thought i`d make the effort
house looks clean and shiny and even gemma is dressed and looking like aprincess
she is normally coverd in felt tip now and marmite lol
tonight they have sheperds pie for tea
another one of my faves but i will resist temptation :D
cant even say i ever feel hungry anymore just fancy things

off now to read the threads
have a good day all
xxxx

week 4
day 1

have a neighbour round today for coffee
dont often entertain but thought i`d make the effort
house looks clean and shiny and even gemma is dressed and looking like aprincess

have a good day all
xxxx

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Marmite!!!!

marmite.jpg

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KAZ!!! Better get to work now but will pop in and see how you are doing later!

week 4
day 1

Can't grumble!:eek: the only way to speed up the weight loss from here is amputation!
By my sums you have been losing weight at the rate of 0.76lb per day.thats over 3/4 lb a day.= 12oz a day=1/2 oz every hour awake or asleep.
So like you said a pretty mediocre effort.

gemma is dressed and looking like aprincess

love kids with stuff all over their faces.

you mean you fancy the taste,but doen't really need the volume?

have a good day all
xxxx

Sounds like you're:character00180:

Hello neighbour, thought I'd pop in and see what my local Minimin buddy is doing. Kaz you're an absolute star, you've done amazingly well in 3 weeks, with over a stone gone already and you've stuck to it 100% which shows you have the right positive attitude and you will get there :) keep drinking your water, like Jane said if your stix are dark pink it means you're dehydrated, which not only will make you feel uck (technical CDC term that ;) ) your body will retain water and slow your losses down.

If you need any help or advice (or just want a good old natter :p ) next week when your CDC is away, I'm only a stones throw away so feel free to shout in my direction (pm if you want my phone no), but of course there's so much help and support here on good old minimins, that I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine.

Take care & I will stay tuned to your diary to read of all your further successes I know you're going to have :)

xx

week 4
day 2

morning all

thfriday.gif

well i managed 8 pints yesterday and ketones are almost at the 1.5 mark so good result there
do struggle with the water bit if it`s going to shift my lardy bits i`d drink niagra falls
smiley2520rofl.gif

just made the kids there toast and all packed lunches are done so now a bit if me time on here
sat with my 1st pint of water
i try to do 4 pints by 12 then the other 4 i can take slowly through the rest of the day

have to admit peeing so much more now which is a good thing
toilet05.gif

hubby said to me yesterday you look different and then the kids said ya you look happy and glowing

well come to think of it i felt great yesterday, another good thing drinking more

cooked them all a mixed grill last night for tea, even the step son was there, he said where`s yours as i sat with my shake, here it is i said well i then had half an hour of lecture about how i could damage myself blah blah blah

he soon left with a flea in his ear

i know people worry and show concerns but we are not stupid, they see it as starving yourself but it`s so hard to explain what the cd is doing for us

alan(hubby) has downloaded me some games so am a
OnComputer.gif
addict at the mo

going into town today my son infomred me last night the school are going to alton towers monday and the money needs to be in by today
what money what trip, goes in his bag and there is the letter dated 2nd april so now have to go to his school and pay asap or he wont be able to go

kids drive ya mad :silly:

still sticking to my 3 flavour shakes i do like them
dont think i could ever try the soups i tried them 20yrs ago and the taste still haunts me

been reading
reading.gif
loads in the evenings to keep me buisy and gtting quite good at crosswords now :D

now of to make me shake

have a good day all

xxx

week 4
day 2

well i managed 8 pints yesterday and ketones are almost at the 1.5 mark so good result there
do struggle with the water bit if it`s going to shift my lardy bits i`d drink niagra falls
smiley2520rofl.gif

Love it!

i try to do 4 pints by 12 then the other 4 i can take slowly through the rest of the day
Wow..organised !!

hubby said to me yesterday you look different and then the kids said ya you look happy and glowing

well come to think of it i felt great yesterday, another good thing drinking more

I find I'm smiling as I read this.You souns as if you're reall 'inthe zone' or whatever they call it on here.

cooked them all a mixed grill last night for tea, even the step son was there, he said where`s yours as i sat with my shake, here it is i said well i then had half an hour of lecture about how i could damage myself blah blah blah

he soon left with a flea in his ear

Poor S-I-L. I'm sure he's just showing he cares..but with a shortage of tact.

going into town today my son infomred me last night the school are going to alton towers monday and the money needs to be in by today
what money what trip, goes in his bag and there is the letter dated 2nd april so now have to go to his school and pay asap or he wont be able to go

kids drive ya mad :silly:

Know what you mean.Happens all thetime with our lot & it's always £££££

still sticking to my 3 flavour shakes i do like them
dont think i could ever try the soups i tried them 20yrs ago and the taste still haunts me

If you need a change &/or another memorable experience try the Cheese & brocolli soup.I believe it's relatively new.Won't ruin it by describing it.

xxx

So pleased for you.Keep it up.
will check in again later

Back