kaz`s diary

well done Kaz, youve really got a great attitude to this diet. Im glad that you are happy with the results, and its definately better than putting on the 2lb that you thought you had.

Its my AAM starting Friday and it seems most people dont lose much if anything on AAM but then seem to have a good loss the following week. so fingers crossed for your next weigh in.

Keep up the great work Kaz

Sam

week 13
day 1

what a diffference a couple of days make
feeling so much happier now

9123-001-09-1027.gif

back on track and facing this diet full on
think i`m almost back in ketosis as got the gluggy feeling but bring it on ketones i`m ready for ya :D
why the hell i come out if it is a mystery to me but aamw does that so ho hum
hoping for a good loss next week
so so determined to see this through as much as i felt low and ready to give in on monday i am glad i didn`t cos i could conquer the world today:D

happy happy happy :party0011:
little voices do your worst cos you wont win i am back to the strong undefeted kaz:character00115:

i know i`m nuts :giggle: but it helps on this diet :rotflmao:
right just had my shake now of for a shower

aww didn`t tell you i can now turn round in the shower as many times as i like and not once does the curtain get stuck to my backside :D

and

i saw a friend from work who hasn`t seen me in 6months and she reckons i look 15years younger and pretty :D

oh how i love cd

kaz xxxxxxx

Glad you are feeling happier Kaz. I'm the same ..... when i'm on it properly I'm so happy and feel great - when I'm off it I feel awful and it's terrible getting back on .... so begs the question WHY do i come off it???!!! LOL if only I had the answer - I'd not need to do the lottery!!

Good luck and keep on glugging!

Oh Kaz, Im so glad you are back in the swing of it. You've got all your fire and determination back and I really admire that in you.

Your friend is spot on. From the pics we have seen, you do look 15 years younger and much prettier.

You have such a positive attitude Kaz, you could conquer the world.

Ive got my fingers crossed for a really good loss for you this week.

Nothing like feeling brilliant......just keep coming on your thread to look at your pics they are amazing. Though my side on view hasnt changed too much with my hernia but face on has.....lol.

well done hun ur doing so well and pmsl about the shower curtain!! little things like that matter so much to us dont they? my daughter said last week when i hug u mum i can put my hands together and more now, and that made me feel so good!!

day 1
zap026.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

week 12

Last edited:
day 1
zap026.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

week 12

Wowee!!!!! You look so happy Kaz and so full of sparkles! Well done with the SS'ing, you are one of the reasons I will be starting properly on the 25th, we started at the same time and I didnt continue, but you have shown true determination and grit! Something Im going to have to do too!

Thankyou!! xxx

week 12
day 7

just got back from weigh in:D

stayed the same this week
not to upset about that as last time i did aamw i gained so pretty chuffed with myself
...& so yuo should be. Well done you.
hopefully have a good loss next week
...of course you will
so happy happy me and i really thought i had gained 2lbs

kaz xxx

i was just speaking with my cdc about it today, since i'm supposed to start on aamw next week...I have decided that i am going to avoid it. i dont see a problem doing just that either. there isnt any need to reintroduce a tiny bit of food when we all know that we're going to have to keep on with SS, for the time being. also, tbh, i'm a little nervous that i wont be able to hold on to this willpower after eating on aamw.
I know exactly how you feel. I was so scared i didn't do it at all for the 1st ew months. then i gradually built it up by having an AAM night,then a W/E & so on. some times if i felt a bit like having a bit of an over due AAM I'd add it in on the spur of the moment,but only if I felt able to cope. Ocasionally I'd do a partAAM & addthe green part of the meal to a soup. Then the next night I'd have a portion of protein. My CDC was quite supportive of this.
She said ' as long as I stuck to the approved foods & did my best then each time I managed a meal or part meal then it was all experience stored up & the next month I'd have the confidence to do a day more etc.
anyways, WELL DONE. im sur eyou are going to have a great loss next week because of it!

:party0048:

well done Kaz, youve really got a great attitude to this diet. Im glad that you are happy with the results, and its definately better than putting on the 2lb that you thought you had.
Exactly.
Its my AAM starting Friday and it seems most people dont lose much if anything on AAM but then seem to have a good loss the following week. so fingers crossed for your next weigh in.

Keep up the great work Kaz

Sam
Good luck with your AAM week Sam.I'll come over & see how yuo get on.
little voices do your worst cos you wont win i am back to the strong undefeted kaz:character00115:

& That is Determination with a capital D!

i know i`m nuts :giggle: but it helps on this diet :rotflmao:
right just had my shake now of for a shower

aww didn`t tell you i can now turn round in the shower as many times as i like and not once does the curtain get stuck to my backside :D

and

i saw a friend from work who hasn`t seen me in 6months and she reckons i look 15years younger and pretty :D

oh how i love cd

kaz xxxxxxx
WEll done on being able to spin in the shower.
i remember the day I pulled the plug out of the bath & the water drained away rather than damming up behind me. It's a feeling of joy & victory & of re-joining the normal world.

thanks for reloading your pics.
The side ones are amazing. You've lost your tummy!
Agree with friend about you looking 15yrs younger.

I know you're nogoing to falter now, so bring on a better scales result next week...you certainly deserve it!

Wow kaz you look fantastic in you photos, keep at it you are doing brilliantly!!:)

Ahhh, kaz! you look so much happier than in your first pic...ok ok so the smile gives that away. but you look so much brighter!

day 1
zap026.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

week 12

Wow kaz

What a difference 12 weeks makes.

A beautiful woman is emerging. You look so happy in your second picture. Your skin is so much better and wow, you have lost loads of weight from your face. Even your hair is shinier and you have a real sparkle in your eye.

God, I bet your hubby cant keep his hands off you !!

Im so happy you have managed to fight off your chatterboxes this week Kath. Imagine how stunning you are going to be in another 12 weeks.

Keep up the great work.

324933ypnp3k4lct.gif

thanks all
yet again your comments keep me going
had a great night last night
didn`t win a penny but had many laughs
alan had my dinner and the alcaholic drinks were shared between our group
i sat with chocolate tetra and 2 litres of water :D

so many of his work friends praised me
is wear my head will be so swelled i wont be able to hold it on my shoulders for much longer :giggle:

through out my life i have had my highs yet there has alwasy gbeen something to knock me back

i`m hoping this time the highs will carry on as i think i have sufferd enough grief and heartache in my lifetime

maybe this is finally my break and now i can enjoy the rest of my years with my family and friends

i definetly feel on top of the world and this can only get better as i am making big changes

still very positive today happy happy happy :D

i know i keep saying it but i love cd and what it has done for me
equally i love you all for all the support you show me
i know i can ramble sometimes and i even sound wingy some days but you are all there to spur me on

that was me being soppy then :giggle:

best go make me shake
i still haven`t tried my soup sachet yet :giggle:
i`m such a woos
might give it a go tonight :D

kaz xxx

Hi Kaz!!!

You look really great ...full of life and your skin and hair look great...i agree you look loads younger!!!

I have had a terrible couple of days...stopped cd but am going back on...i can'y argue with success like yours i just have to be stronger...on a positive note i have not binged and feel much more positive now!!!

I know your next weeks loss will be great and will be following your progress,

Marie

i`m hoping this time the highs will carry on as i think i have sufferd enough grief and heartache in my lifetime
maybe this is finally my break and now i can enjoy the rest of my years with my family and friends
I know exactly what you mean & if I had a magic wand i'd wave it for you.
We have a saying in our house that 'a good year is one when absolutely nothing happens'
We also wish people 'an uneventful New-Year'
you don't need telling that it's when things happen that they go wrong & the world gets tough.
i definetly feel on top of the world and this can only get better as i am making big changes

still very positive today happy happy happy :D

i know i keep saying it but i love cd and what it has done for me
equally i love you all for all the support you show me
i know i can ramble sometimes and i even sound wingy some days but you are all there to spur me on

No not wingy. I don't think that making a brief comment about a bad day is wingy.that is called keeping a note of the state of things in the diet. now a real winge would go something like ....err, what do yuo mean you haven't got all night?...

that was me being soppy then :giggle:

best go make me shake
i still haven`t tried my soup sachet yet :giggle:
i`m such a woos
might give it a go tonight :D

kaz xxx
Look Kaz it's cold & wet outside. Put the kettle on Get the blender/whisk out & make up the soup.
Wear a large napkin so if you have to spit it out you're well protected.

i have to warn you the soups are made with the addition of small quantities of sand. No idea why but every so often I get the urge to leave the shakes alone & make up a real dieters taste-challenge.

Had that soup yet? Go on, you know you want to!!! :p

Back