kaz`s diary

Hi Kaz
Well came back late monday , and today thought ok its time to stop farting about with food and really put myself 100% into this so until i sort out my pennies i'm doing ultra slim then when i'm more flush get some CD , but i'm feeling i can do this for christmas , how are you going Kaz you seem like you are really going to get to where you want to be , thats good! 46Lb lost is really good, keep going girl
Good luck all of you here!

GoodMorningFriend.gif

hello hello mrz kaz!
how did your gardening turn out? dirt under the nails? on the face? Thats the good stuff! and the weather was perfect for it, right? same up here in the north. washing out on the line all afternoon!

any plans for taking advantage of the sun today? ((errrr, that is, IF you get sun today!)) i think i'm going walk with the other mums to the larger park in the next town...i'm merely going for the exercise as im in desperate need for it.

i hope you have a lovely day today!

week 15
day 7
total 105 days

hi all
right first things first
got weighed
lost 2lb :rolleyes: did expect more considering that is 2 weeks worth but julie measured me aswell and i`ve lost a further 3 inches all over so good good good :D
she says it`s most definetly water retention but we`ll see

after working hard on the garden yesterday i decided to take the kids out
today we went to town park
they loved it and gemma was a dare devil she was climbing all the big stuff and wizzing down the steepest of slides
so great fun for all of them
i them took them to mcdonalds
000664859.gif

i had water and watched them gorge while i chatted to a friend who was in there

then we went asda shopping
my little gemma fell asleep in the trolley, she was exhausted as she had walked every where, ran around the park then walked back to town.

hubby picks us all up at 5.45 then off got weighed
home cooked hubby dinner then finally sat down to type on here
i have not stopped until now

been a lovely day here
tomorrow if nice i`m going to chill as i think i need it :D

kaz :D

oh i forgot to say i`m officially in the 16`s now
16st 13oz woohoooo

Hi kaz Firstly well done on your loss this week, i would say same as sam you will probably have bigger loss next week. I have just been catching up on your diary. I cant believe you have 5 kids! You sound like a fab mum doing crafts and keeping them occupied. I find it hard enough to try and occupy my 1 child!! You are doing fab with diet and especially resisting everything. Keep up good work!!:)

Keeping busy is the key hehe . Still Kaz its coming down and you are getting closer to that goal , great

week 16
day 1
total 106 days :D

woke up this morning feeling great
another buisy day ahead
got the electrician here soon
our shower keeps tripping out so needs to be fixed pronto
nice to lay in the bath but as we are on a water meter and there is 7 of us baths get a bit pricey

then housework
then this evening taking the boys to their dads, they are going away fo a weekend with him
i we wont be back till after 10pm

still focused on cd i really want this and as much as i have bad days i will succeed and get to goal

i cant say i`ll never not have blips but who ever is reading this now just remember one tiny blip doesn`t mean failure and stopping it means
get ya arse back on cd and carry on :giggle:

just had my choccie shake and now on the water
my leccie man should be here at 9 so best get off here
will be back on to catch up on all your threads

bye for now

i am so proud of myself
i have been to the fridge and cupboards so many times today looking
keep thinking i want to nibble
i even got as far as holding some cheese in my hand
but i put it back and am now sat with my water:D

489929k9ver1uybo.gif

i will succeed
i will get to goal
i will be slim
i will look pretty
i will not pick

160198dlwasor5m6.gif

well all my workmen have gone the shower is definetly knackerd so waiting now for new one to be put in
the boys are all bathed, packed and all i need do now is feed them around 5ish as we leave at 5.30

i`m sat here grinning like a cheshire cat
smiletje.gif

still chuffed that i came so close to nibbling yet still found the power to say no :D
if i had of ate i would have been well fed up for the rest of the day
right best go get some water
Happy20poster20frog20ani2Df.gif

kaz xxxxxxx

Good on you gir!! I love all your little pictures - i'm just not that thechnical, where on earth do you find them all from?!!

You are so focussed it's fab and your right everyone has blips eventually it's just a case of not letting it stop the journey!!

Keep up the good work. :)

Well done on not eating the cheese, it certainly is liberating, I can remember cooking a pizza that I knew the kids hated so thought I would have it myself, I cut it up and even got as far as picking it up to take a bite.......then it just clicked that I didnt really want it so I binned it all.

Sorry to hear about your poor shower.

A HUGE pat on the back for showing such willpower in the face of a chunk of cheese (one of my own personal faves). I'm seriously impressed: you are such an inspiration!

well done kaz ur doing great, u dont have to thank me hun thats what im here for, afterall u stopped me eating that pizza! even though im back on sw and not cd it still gets tempting sometimes and ur still supporting me and i really appreciate it.
your always active u will have a big loss nxt week i bet fingers crossed.
remember ring me anytime xx

yeah judy a face to the name
and may i say you look fabarooney
from your pic i`d never put you overweight

and thanks for the support
your a star
:D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D

ahh kaz good for you! i was reluctant to log on to and check out everyone's diaries tonight...soo shattered..
But i'm so pleased that i did! Your resistance is a boost of motivation for everyone AND yourself , i'm sure!

i'm too knackered to go on, just wanted to say hello, etc. will type more tomorrow when i'm a bit more coherent!
gnite!

week 16
day 2
total 107 days

finally got to kettering to drop the boys at their dads
was sat on the M6 for an hour then the A14 wasn`t much better
finally arrived just after 8pm
missing them already but they`ll be back monday so not to long
away

one of my best friends lives in kettering
we`re like sisters and always ring each other every week
well decided to suprise her
alan my hubby parks round the corner
i then ring her from my mobile asking how she is doing and so on
rings her dorr bell and her hubby martin answers he looks shocked and sling his arms round me so big hugs to be had i then whisper where is she
in the back go through
i`m still chatting to her on the phone and she is oblivious to it all
i then say sorry elen but i can`t talk to you any more
"why whats up?" she asks
"because i want a hug instead" i reply with that she turns and screams
then loads of hugs and tears and lots of chatting for the next hour
it was lovely seeing her it`s been almost 2 yrs since we last got the chance to meet up even thought we chat every week it`s not the same as in the flesh
we left around 9.30pm didn`t want to go but alan was shatterd and had to drive back
hopefully elen is coming to mine for a weekend with the kids during the summer hols:D

woke up today shatterd
the last few days have been so buisy for me and finally i get to slow down
alan is off today as we did book a weekend away but cant go now for lack of funds
still spending time at home togther is nice
i really need to trim the hedges and shrubs in the back garden so as it looks like a nice day i may do that
gardening day for me then
brsh11.gif

i do warn you my hubby hogs the
comp005.gif

and he is off all next week so my posts maybe a bit lapsed

best go make my shake
think i`ll have bannana today

be back later

believe me kaz im a weeble lol i must rmember to only take face pics then lol
well im well peed off i thought i was doing really well on slimmingworld and i had 2 major blips! we are allowed 10 syns a day as u know, the fresh burgers we thought would be free coz its just mince arnt coz they arnt made from extra lean mince grrr so they work out 5.5syns each! we had 2 on 2 days with salad. so theres 11 syns before anything. the alpen bars she said we could have apparently have, are suppose to be the light ones now our swc didnt say that coz on the phone i said any alpen and she said yes! so im really annoyed they are 6.5 syns so as u can imagine we have probs had about 30 syns a day! just got on the scales and oh yes a gain and i swoe to myself i would have a good loss this week so im so upset and really thinking about cd again now.
sorry to rant on ur diary hun just needed to get it off my chest lol thanx for listening

Did your friend notice your weight lose Kaz ? ok i'm off to play snap with my daughter Mia . Good luck all for another day

Hello kaz, Can't believe how behind I've got with your diary. Well not just yours, I'm just in permanent catch-up at present.

week 15
day 5
total 103 days

:drool:
people29.gif
washing.gif
smilie_muell1.gif
Dishes4dishwasher.gif
6574.gif
001485984.gif

hang.gif
doll002.gif
Dunno.gif
CouchSleeping.gif
TV10videogames.gif

p.s jane these emotions were just for you as i know you like them :giggle:
Thanks Kaz I love them. The little man snoring on the sofa reminds me of someone I know. A certain H with no legs!

week 15
day 6
total 104 days

morning all
well yesterday i gave in
no i didn`t eat i finally cut the grass :giggle:

V funny! Don't do this ,my heart sank & skipped a beat when I read this. There are some things that we simply DON'T joke about!

Hi Kaz

My hubby is a snorer and also a teeth grinder, I can't stand the teeth thing it sets my own teeth on edge,
Oooh yes know what uyou mean.
Mine gets jabbed in the ribs or shin & gets v shirty. As if I did it for fun.
Luckily we have a spare room & this is in fairly regular use by members of the family.
and actually makes me quite aggressive:eek: He gets poked or flicked in the face, and even though I know its not a nice thing to do, I can't help myself, the temptation to hurt him is too strong to ignore;)
Tracey
x

week 15
day 7
total 105 days

got weighed
lost 2lb :rolleyes: did expect more considering that is 2 weeks worth but julie measured me aswell and i`ve lost a further 3 inches all over so good good good :D
she says it`s most definetly water retention but we`ll see

Bet She's right.
she's a CDC & consequently Omniscient!
i them took them to mcdonalds
000664859.gif

i had water and watched them gorge while i chatted to a friend who was in there
Well done. Don't you find the smell of the McD's repellent these days now that your body is a temple?

then we went asda shopping
my little gemma fell asleep in the trolley, Ah Love it!

oh i forgot to say i`m officially in the 16`s now
16st 13oz woohoooo
Well why didn't you say to start with .GGGrrr!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Hi kaz Firstly well done on your loss this week, i would say same as sam you will probably have bigger loss next week. I have just been catching up on your diary. I cant believe you have 5 kids! You sound like a fab mum doing crafts and keeping them occupied. I find it hard enough to try and occupy my 1 child!! You are doing fab with diet and especially resisting everything. Keep up good work!!:)
I agree toothfairy. she sounds a brilliant mum. & incredibly organised too. I've only 3 & even then have been known to drive off woth out one!
week 16
day 1
total 106 days :D

woke up this morning feeling great Ketosis? Looking foreward to seeing the electrician?

your determinaton is an aexample to us all!

i`m sat here grinning like a cheshire cat
smiletje.gif

still chuffed that i came so close to nibbling yet still found the power to say no :D

kaz xxxxxxx
The others have said it all. you're doing brilliantly.

Back