kazzy`s diary

kazzymc

Gold Member
:welcome: to my diary i hope i dont bore you all to much.
Friday 6th june i was weighing my stepdaughters suitcase for her school trip to poland and decided to hop on the scales myself and jumped of pretty quick as i realised i was over 17 stone the last time i had weighed myself last summer i was 15ish stone and while i new i was putting on weight i didnt realise how much, i spent the weekend depressed and fed up about the weight and as usual reached for the food ( so typical for me).
Monday 9th june
I decided to look on the net for support and inspiration and i found this site and had a look around and thought im joining this looks like a good place for support.
Weighed myself properly and i was 17st 3 lbs , and im around 5ft 5 and 37 so my goal is id like to be hopefully around the 11 stone mark when im 40 so im giving myself plenty of time to get there and im planning on making lifestyle changes as i think that will suit my lifestyle so fingers crossed and here we go.

Hiya Kazzy....welcome to you!
Good on you for jumping on the scales, that can very often be the hardest part! Keep getting back on those scales, and often, I find that when I don't weigh myself for a while, I get scared, embarrassed (of myself...????) and of course spend months in denial!

You sound really level-headed....come back often, there are so many very inspirational people on here who have all had tumultuous journeys....read their stories and whenever you need a head in the right direction just holler!

Love to you!

Hi there .its not easy to know whats ahead of you but you know there is only one road to take , which diet are you thinking of doing ? Have you thought about slimming world ?
You will get lots of surrport here , just keep posting

Hiya everyone

thanx for the comments.

Day 4

Well like it says ive reached day 4 and im proud ive still not reached for the crisps, ive been eating small plates of food and not been snacking which is a huge acheivement for me.
Ive been drinking gallons of squash and lots of green tea and dont feel so bloated as i used to,
i even had a couple of lagers last nite and didnt feel guilty as i hadnt been stuffing my face with junk.
long may it continue

Day 8

Im still very surprised to be managing the heaalthy eating and last weeks weight loss certainly made me feel confident that i can keep going, isnt as much of a struggle as i thought it would be.
I still had my drink over the weekend and didnt feel guilty as it wasnt accompanied by 12 pkts of crisps, 8 days and no crisps and i actually feel better for not eating them so is just managing the addiction to them but im winning i will not be defeated by a pkt of salt n vinegar.
The portion control is easier than i thought it would be im just using a smaller plate also managed some excercise walked the dogs for an hour instead of the usual ten minutes and got the OH to set up excercise bike in hall so im gonna try use it most days, so all in all has been a good 8 days.

:party0019:

day 8 already .
Thats great , yes crisps really they are easy to grab so easy to have a packet after another too . Glad its all coming together ! Keep going !

Hiya msjmc

Thanx for the support it means alot

kazzy

your welcome . Its hard but hang in there !

Well ive made it to day 9 wooohooo
Im still doing well with the eating keeping it in moderation and still no crisps, im feeling pretty positive about it and feel ive finally found the motivation to lose the weight i need to lose and alot of it is i feel better about myself and you guys are all here to help when im feeling down support is a wonderful thing
:grouphugg:

thanx diane i really feel this time ive got in the right frame of mind to do it and it doesnt seem hard organising my meals

see , day 9 already , soon goes . are you keeping anote of what you eat , or just plan ahead so you know .Thats great you are not beating yourself up over changing your eating habits and find you are making the right choices . Keep going :)

Im just planning ahead with the meals rather than writing down what ive had, but ive always planned ahead to a degree anyway with having 6 kids to feed daily lol so isnt to hard to organise my stuff mind u alot of wot i eat the whole family eats so is good for everyone

Day 11

ive woke up today with bloody horrible blocked sinuses i cant breathe argg and its driving me nuts very depressing and draining.
weigh in day 2moro and im dreading it will probably have put on all the weight i lost last week
grrrrrrrrrr @ cold for making me feel fed up and doubting myself ive still eaten well and carefully and still not given in to the dreaded crisps.
time will tell 2moro i suppose as to wether ive done good or bad hopefully good fingers crossed anyway

:wave_cry:

Hi Kazzy
Good luck with weigh in , got to be in it to win it . Always the first week is the big one , so if the second does not meet that one don't get down , just carry on ! let us know ok !

Day 11

ive woke up today with bloody horrible blocked sinuses i cant breathe argg and its driving me nuts very depressing and draining.
weigh in day 2moro and im dreading it will probably have put on all the weight i lost last week
grrrrrrrrrr @ cold for making me feel fed up and doubting myself ive still eaten well and carefully and still not given in to the dreaded crisps.
time will tell 2moro i suppose as to wether ive done good or bad hopefully good fingers crossed anyway

:wave_cry:

Aww Kazzy :( I had a flu virus a couple of weeks ago and felt like cack:cry:, so you have my sympathies petal xx

Good luck for your WI tomorrow :party0011:

totally lost track of what day im on lol, but im still plodding on trying to eat healthy still managed not to have crisps which im well pleased about as i had a hectic weekend my OH and myself were helping his brother sort out his house so they all came to stay at my house on saturday so had 2 extra adults and 7 extra dogs on top of my 2 dogs lol was good fun and we had a lot of booze and a takeaway while racing on the ps3 lol and cleaning up after 5 of the dogs as they were only pups and only 4 weeks old and on sunday i was shifting furniture around and reorganising rooms in my bro in laws house so i think that counted as excercise.
Monday the car broke down so had to help OH push it into a car park my legs and back were killing me afterwards nitemare, but i still braved it and went for a walk in the evening had a briskish walk till back and legs decided to rebel then slowed down but was walking for about an hour.
Today walked the dogs this morning to go to cash point and tonite will be walking to the shop to pick up some bits and pieces as im trying not to spend to much money as need to pay for the car to get fixed once we get a quote of the local mechanic oh what joys

Aww Kazzy what rotten luck hun :( Hope you get it fixed soon and its not too expensive
xx

Kaz , thats what this diet needs , for us to keep busy ! Yes trying to save while food has gone up so much . Lets hope the car won't cost to much !

had a quote from a mechanic the car wont cost more than a hundred quid wooohooooooo can afford to eat again heheheheheh so its booked in for next tuesday thank god coz kids break up for there summer holidays on friday and need car to go out and about for day trips and nice healthy picnics so i can control what i eat

Back