Kazzy`s slimfast diary

life wise im doing great and loving it,,,,,,,,,,, diet wise im doing crap and struggling really hard my head is so not in the zone,,, i really struggle when i have no routine and the kids are off school just now so its late nights, long lies and totally thrown my routines out the window its not good. I really need to get my head round all this as i cant keep messing up just coz of school holidays

school holidays now? mine arnt off till later in month.
i know how you feel. life is great but dieting isnt. try not to wander too far away from the diet. ask yourself whenever you head for extra food 'do i really want this?'
kids will be back in school before you know it and you will soon be back in routine :)

im not snacking so much its the extra partying lol,,,, food choices while not the best aint the worst i had bacon rolls yesterday but i cut the fat off and cooked on the george foreman but then i had pakora and dips last night for a late dinner arggggggggggg they looked so good in asda lol and im still nibbling on fruit when snackish

Well ive decided to have 3 days of really low cal eating just my shakes and low cal soups to try kick start me into losing some weight,,,,, and also coz i have a boozy night on thursday when i go to pick my sis n law and her family up from a caravan park also she cooks lovely food like macaroni and bacon butties lol, friday im staying off the booze and saturday night my daughter is having a birthday party in the house so it will be party food and plenty of booze arggggggggggg lol

so do i lol,,, been good yesterday and been good today so far lol lets hope it keeps up

why why why does life get in the way of dieting lol im sooooooooooo weak yet another boozy weekend.
Daughters 19th birthday today so had a party last nite for her and on friday some of her mates who couldnt make it last nite came round so we had the pre party party on friday both very late nights and very boozy never made it to bed before 4 in morning either time.
I also had 2 nights at haven so they were party nights aswell drank loads but also danced like i hadnt danced in years was great fun.

I need to really make inroads into my dieting again and get back on the wagon big style i havent given up totally but have only been doing it half heartedly.
Ahhh well 2moro is another day :rolleyes:

awwww kazzy, we cant have it all. we need to party!! we also need to lose weight!!
how about stick to it 100% when not partying?
come on, you can do it ;)

i have been really good yesterday and so far today just had my 2 shakes,, been shopping and bought some of the veggie steam bags thought it would be a easy way of having veg to add to meals, im cutting out bread, pasta, potatoes and rice, but i shall have mince, curry, chicken etc the things i usually cook but with more veg rather than the above. So fingers crossed it works lol.
This shall be a sunday to friday 6pm thing then party friday, saturday and back to good meals on a sunday.
I worked really hard at zumba last night was a really good class and this week i shall make it to my wednesday class as ive had to miss it past 2 weeks due to car being in garage and having to attend a school meeting as my son wants to go to morocco

I have been really good the last 2 days, yesterday it was my 2 shakes and for dinner i cooked,, one chicken breast with onion, tomato and herbs n lemon juice all wrapped up in tinfoil in oven and then had a steam bag of vegetables with it was surprisingly filling, by 10 i was hungry last night so i had3 bovrils to kill the hunger pangs lol.
Ive run out of readymade shakes for brekky so had to get off my fat ass and make one lol so im sipping caffe latte shake as i type

Well ive had my 2 shakes so far today and just made myself a cuppa soup before zumba,, well made 2 cuppa soups with less water so thicker only 110 cals mixed 2 flavours lol so got chicken, potato and leek soup lol.
Will probably have another 2 when i get home then bovrils when im hungry. fingers crossed its working lo
l

hi kazzy

Hello Kazzy
been reading your story your doing really well ....so keep it up,drink pleanty of fluids it really helps...im sure youve heard this before...im on week 3 & have lost 9lb...& id say im a bit of a nibbler.
good luck lol:wave_cry:

hiya abbs welcome to my diary,,,, i done great then life got in the way but back on track at least during the week the weekends are a diff story as im a party animal lol, are you doing slimfast?

well today ive been really good ive had 2 shakes,, 4 cuppa soups and 2 bovrils, 2moro the plan is 2 shakes and curry n veg with no rice or bread.
Im def gonna get them decarbs for weekends anything is worth a try right,,, also gonna get lettuce in for when i make everyone bacon buttys and do what julie does and have the bacon in the lettuce with some tomato, BLT without the bread lol.

Well i went off to holland and barrett today to try get some suppliments to help my weightloss campaign wether they work or not is a different story lol.

I got some seakelp which is a rich source of iodine which is essential for a healthy functioning thyroid so ive a slow metabolism i thought id try these.

also got carb finders phase 2 to help with my carb problem at weekend lol.

so fingers crossed these help ill take seakelp sun-thurs and carb finders fri-sat

with the offers on for 2 tubs of each i actually only spend £23 ad that included the magazine so not bad at all and will last me for ages.

Well ive been really good again today ive had 1 shake a handful of grapes chicken curry with added veg (steam bags) and my bovril tonite,,, just realised i missed lunchtime shake so now know why im feeling hungry tonite duhhhhhhhh me lol ahh well wont do me no harm.

I gave my dogs valium tonite on the vets advice he prescribed them for bonfire nite and told me to give them one before hadn to see there reaction to the drug welll it didnt bloody work lol gonna have to give them more than one tablet lol fiesty little gits lol. on the plus side my beardie is loving her roaches so ordered a huge batch of them to try breed them myself

Back