Kdiddly's Diary

I’m the exact same! I could never just have a glass, it’d be the bottle! I love a Sauvignon or a Pinot! Yep, that’s a good idea, that’s something for you to look forward to at the weekend 😊 I can’t stop thinking about chippy chips! - a chop barm to be precise!
She goes between 7:00-7:30- between 4-6pm is witching hour! I’m also on countdown!!
My best friend (who’s getting married in nov) has just gone- she a few brews while I had my water, she said she could definitely see id lost the beef 😀 I asked her again whether she was sure she wanted me to be her bridesmaid as I do have a tendency to show myself up and fall over or something!!
Xx

Well, I said I wouldn’t weigh every day…. And yet this seems to be happening!…. Weighed in at 12.2 today 😃 had a different bar last night that I actually really enjoyed! I’m sure the novelty of those will wear off soon enough!! But for now, they’re good!
Xx

Yay well done you, I knew the extra would start coming off. You're doing amazing. Not long and you'll be seeing the 11's on the scales :)

Yep tbh I'd have the whole bottle as well, sometimes I can save enough to make it worth not having the whole bottle but it doesn't happen very often. My problem is that I have no one to share the bottle with as hubby drinks lager and daughter doesn't like wine, so I have to have the whole bottle!

I love chippy chips, they are my biggest weakness, I don't have them very often maybe once a month but when I have a craving for them, I can't stop thinking about them and have to have them. They're not too bad when doing calorie counting as can be counted in.

Congrats on being asked to be bridesmaid. What a great incentive to stick with the diet :)

I thank you!! to get to my first mini goal (another thing that i said i wasn't going to do!!) of 11.7 will be fab! after that, the world is my lobster!!
Yeah, I don't like to share the bottle!!!! hahaha... my fella is the same- he's more of a Southern Comfort man- although he doesn't drink much now that he works in a 'dry' country.
I thought a lot about the chips last night so i think the loss on the scales did me good!- my new scales haven't come yet- once they do, I'll weigh on each and see if there is difference in them! Who would have thought that someone could spend so much time thinking about a bloody pair of scales!!! I need to get out more!
Yep, I have never been an adult bridesmaid- I wanted to make sure she knew what she's doing!- all the other bridesmaids are slim and really pretty.... and then there is me......!!!!
Are you back to work and on your twisty thing today?!
xx

Yes back at work today, so have been on my waist twister already this morning. I managed 8 minutes, so pleased with that!

Our targets are about the same. I'm currently 12.7 and would love to get back to 10 stone 7 like I did last time but would be happy to get below 12, with my mini target of 11.7.

Yes the scales this morning will definitely helped keep the chippy cravings at bay this morning!

You've got till November till you're a bridesmaid you'll be slim by then :)

Ah, that's amazing! You MAY give me the incentive to go on the tredders today!!
Oooff I can't remember ever being 10.7 but I KNOW together, we can do this! For sure- we got the motivation hip hop 'n' happenin'!!
I've just had a very random request- not diet related! just writing my thinking down! get some message off someone I used to work with must be like 10 years ago saying she had no money to feed herself and her daughter and could i help her out? We don't have regular comms or anything.... I wouldn't want anyone going without food especially kids so i've sent her £30 over- at the same time, I'm not sure if i've been taken for a ride! - she could be sat over in her palatial gaff laughing her head off! I know it's not loads but it's money that could have been spent elsewhere i.e my own kids!... i dunno.... i've sent it over now!.....

xx

or maybe she had no one else to ask and had reached the desperation level....
xx

Yes we can definitely do this. Keep posting and we'll keep each other motivated :)

Very random. I think I would have been like you and gave her some money but yes you may have been taken for a ride. I suppose there's no way of knowing. Could she not have used a food bank? I haven't ever needed to use one but I imagine if I did I would try their before begging ex colleagues for money. I think just hope that she was desperate and needed your help and that you've done your good deed for the day. But I wouldn't give her any more.

Yes, we are each others motivators :D :D
Yep, done the deed - I shall be rewarded in heaven hey! I have passed your idea on about the food bank also. My friend also said to not give her any more money- I won't either! I just used the money that I would have spent on the old ciggies! No one likes to see anyone on the bones of their ass!
I've had to put those ring adjustor things on my rings as they're falling off! I'd much rather choose where the weight comes off!! haha
xx

Yes you have done your good deed but leave it at that. You should be saving the money you've saved on ciggies for a treat for yourself, maybe a night out when you get to your mini target or some new clothes when you need them because yours are too big for you. It's incentives like that, that will keep you going :)
My rings being lose was the first thing I noticed when I lost all my weight before, funny how it's never my spare tyre that goes first, lol.

Hmm.. she's read the message about the food bank and not responded- very suss! Ah well... onwards!
Yep a new outfit sounds good too! always want a new incentive- usually hate shopping- most of the time, i'll think of getting myself something, I ALWWWAYYSS end up getting the kids something instead!!
yeah, if we could choose where it goes off, that would be the best incentive evverr!!!

xx

I’m taking my mum for her haircut on Sat- she’s disabled so I’ll be helping her for like a new woman! Maybe I’ll get mine done! 🤣🤣
How’s your day going?
I’ve only had half my first shake so far and 2 litres of water, best have my other half now cos If someone asked me if I wanted food, I fear I’ll buckle!!
Xx

Anyone else feel the need to pee on a keto stick ‘just because’!? Even though I’ve not had any ‘normal’ food for what seems like years! I still POAS!
Xx

So now the new scales have arrived and stupidly weighed myself and it says I’m 12.7! 😢😢😢 I knew I shouldn’t I’ve got the daily intake of water in my gut and feeling totally deflated and in top of this I’m bloody starving! Is all this crap and head crap worth it! Feeling meh
Xx

Peanut butter bars are absolutely vile - this has not helped my mood!
Xx

Hey my new online BFF!

I did weigh this morning- said I was 12.3... it was in the kitchen this time so different location! I had a few thoughts about this now!:
I should be extremely pleased with myself that I didn't go and raid the fridge after feeling so disappointed last night- no, I stuck at it and inhaled that vile bar instead!
I think I might TRY and lay off from the scales now as surely, the weight should be coming off either way as i'm only on 620 cals a day!
I HAVE TO BE MUCH KINDER TO MYSELF!!
These are the thoughts of the day!
I did enjoy PT today also!
How is your day going lovely?
xx

I always find that weighing on different surfaces give a different reading. Now I always put my scales in the middle of the same tile on the bathroom floor, lol!

You're doing amazingly well, you've got this!

620 calories a day, is that all you're having. Be careful that's really low. How much longer are you doing this for? Are you going to change onto CC or something else after?

My day's been ok. I was in the office this morning. Now working from home for the rest of the afternoon, so not too bad.

I’d had the same space in the bathroom but it was my neighbour who suggested the kitchen!
Yep, it’s definitely going to be short term- I just have let set a limit yet!
Sounds a nice Friday! I work from home also - it can be pretty lonely and would normally send me to the fridge but I’ve got some restraint at the min!!!
Xx

Back