Kdiddly's Diary

Good morning!

I wish I liked reading, I'm sure I could kill many hours but I just have no interest in books and lose interest.

Wow well done on losing 4st 5lb during your mid life crisis. Have you managed to keep any of it off?

It must have been a real shock for your eldest when you found out you were pregnant again, I bet she secretly loves saying she's got a baby sister. Bummer that she doesn't babysit though. I bet it's nice to have her around when she comes back from Uni. My youngest is starting Uni in September, I'm dreading it but know she'll love it.

It is really hard being relied upon all the time, I guess I've just got used to it now and get on with it.

2lb gain for your weekend isn't too bad and it will vanish as quickly as it went on. So are you back on it properly today?

I do enjoy reading -especially if it keeps me engaged! I don't get as much time to read these da though and i wish i could read things that are informative and worldly or whatever! but i just like the romance stuff or hard hitting ones!!
Erm,, yeah i have kept some off- at my biggest ever weight i was 15.13 so i have managed to keep some off- i was looking through my old weight records and i kind of fluctuated around 13.11- 14.2 so in the grand scheme of things, i'm doing okay!
Aww, i bet you're dreading your daughter going to Uni- is she going to one far away from you? my girl goes to Bangor Uni - a lovely 2.5 drive each way but I have been known to take her a roast dinner over on a Sunday! I told you, I'm a crackpot!! My eldest is really quiet and sensitive so being in Uni has brought her out of her shell and she travels a fair bit - courtesy of mum and step-dad!
You sound similar to me- we put up and get on with it!!
yes, i was very surprised at only 2lb- i did make a bizarre brunch y'day- cheese on toast (not melted) with a fried egg and Franks' hot sauce with colseslaw on the side! Sounds bizarre but it was bloody lovely! had the same for my tea (without the egg though!) 4 slices of bread was had! and real butter but it was divine!!!
Yep, back on the train-I'm yet to have any shakes yet but I've just got back from PT and I managed a lunge- all the way down to the floor! - i have never been able to get my knee to the floor so that's a small victory for me today!!
xx

You've kept loads of the weight off then :) That should be motivation enough to keep going :)

I'm dreading Amy going to Uni, she's got a place in London at a top performing arts college. She's still auditioning at others as well but I think she'll be in London. It's a 2 1/2 hour drive from us but I think hubby and I will do more travelling when she's there. We're lucky that we can both work from home, so can work anywhere in the world as long as we have good wifi :) If she goes to the ones she's already been accepted at she will be on an accelerated 2 year BA degree course, so will only get 6 weeks holiday a year! I'm going to miss her like crazy, she's been my shadow for so long but I know she'll love it in London! Haha I will be the same taking a roast to her, she's already asked me to do her some dinners to freeze, lol! I can't say no because I send food packages to her brother in Canada and he's 25!!

What a strange combo you had for brunch yesterday.....Are you pregnant 🤣 🤣

Oh my days, how amazing is your daughter! You must be so proud! :) what an amazing achievement to you both for having such children :) yes, then will be the time for you guys to shine! holidays/travel all the way!!!!!!
Kyra (keera) wants to do a placement year in New Zealand- not sure how she would cope there as she is a homebird!
I know! it sounds dirty doesn't it?! bet genuinely, it was cheddar gorge!.... thinking about it right now!!!
xx

She's doing Childhood and Youth Studies- ironic really as she didn't really like kids (until Bella was born!) She said she wanted to choose her placement year where she might never go again! ahh yeah, I reckon you'll live for those video calls!
xx

She's doing Childhood and Youth Studies- ironic really as she didn't really like kids (until Bella was born!) She said she wanted to choose her placement year where she might never go again! ahh yeah, I reckon you'll live for those video calls!
xx

Ah bless her, I guess that's as good a reason to go to NZ as any!
It's one of the places on my bucket list but my bucket list is extremely long, so who knows if I'll ever get there!

It never really appealed to me to be fair but that might be just because of the responsibilities at home!
2 shakes down so far- my mum asked me to order food for her- Chinese- I was literally dribbling when I was ordering it! Chicken and mushroom with fried rice and salt and pepper ribs! That wouldn’t have been my meal of choice but it sounds divine when you can’t have it!
Xx

It never really appealed to me to be fair but that might be just because of the responsibilities at home!
2 shakes down so far- my mum asked me to order food for her- Chinese- I was literally dribbling when I was ordering it! Chicken and mushroom with fried rice and salt and pepper ribs! That wouldn’t have been my meal of choice but it sounds divine when you can’t have it!
Xx

Well done on staying strong and just ordering food for your mum. That must have taken a lot of will power!

I want to visit NZ but it's not a place I'm thinking of rushing to or wanting to spend a huge amount of time at. If your daughter goes for a year, do you think you'll go and visit her over there?

Morning!
I am back in the zone! (well, I am at present!!) had a rubbish nights' sleep cos i was hungry! but hey ho! In truth, I would take lack of sleep for a short while if I lost the beef! A busy day today, Kyra's got a hospital app and is currently on the train, the only issue with this is that she wants to go for lunch :-( this is the bad thing about the diet! but i'm hoping to stay strong!
We'll see if she goes first! Now if it was the USA, I'd be there in a heartbeat!!!
xx

Well I did stay strong! woo hoo- she had chips and gravy - i wanted one but i refrained! we had a little shop and i bought some new look jeans- i always go for the same type of jean in there! Bought a size 12 but they don't do up yet- they're my ''to get into' piece of clothing now!

Ooh, what is your son doing over in Canada?
I've only been to NYC the once but bloody loved it! I think it's the size of the food that makes me wanna go!!!!
xx

Yay well done for staying strong!
I love buying clothes that are a bit small, I hang them on the back of my bedroom door, so I can see them every day and it keeps me motivated :)
You'll be in the jeans in no time.

My son is a ski instructor, he moved over there 14 months ago. He also works in a bar to keep busy in summer. I miss him loads but he's got an amazing new life over there. We went to visit him at Christmas, it was so nice there but bloody freezing!

New York is amazing, I've been a few times. I spend a lot of time in Florida, so sometimes fly back to the UK indirect so I can get my New York fix.

Bella had a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich and wotsits when she came back from nursery- not a lover of wotsits but by god, I wanted them!
This diet crap is so hard!! 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve hung them up and be annoyed that I’m not in them by tomorrow!! 🤣🤣🤣
Oh my, your son is doing amazingly well for himself! I’d love to go to Florida. A friend that I went to college with moved to Alberta and married a ranger - they divorced but she’s still living there! Looks lovely from her photos on facebook!
Xx

I love wotsits, they're my favourite crisps. I could eat some now. I'm starving even though I've had my dinner :( Like you say this diet lark is hard, it's so rubbish, why can't we just eat whatever we want and not gain a lb??!!

Florida is lovely, I can't wait to get back, I need their sun! Got to wait until Easter though, The food is amazing but so naughty and the portions are huge!

My lad lives in BC, it's such a beautiful place. I can't wait to go back again and travel around more.

Ooh my fave crisps have to be salt n vinegar discos! Especially when they’re salty as anything!! I’m defo more savoury kinda gal… love a good cheeseboard! I think I spend half my day thinking about food! 🤣🤣🤣
Ooh that would be the dream wouldn’t it?! Not gaining even an oz! I wish I had a good metabolism- stupid thyroid!!
Ahh not long until Easter to go! Woohoo- and you’ll be looking svelte by then chica!!
On another positive note- it’s also 3 weeks today that I haven’t smoked! I’ve deduced by this that dieting is MUCH harder than giving up smoking!
Xx

I've not seen discos for years. My auntie used to work at the Golden Wonder factory and she'd bring them home all the time.

Like you I'm a savoury kinda girl. Don't get me wrong, I like sweet but love my crisps. I still have a pack most days as I can count them into my calories.

Well done on 3 weeks of no smoking, that's amazing. I always failed after a day, until I actually gave up for good. You're very good doing both a diet and giving up smoking at the same time :)

Morning!

I've been in a meeting all morning- yawn!
Omg, how lucky and bad at the same time that your auntie used to bring crisps home!!
So this morning, i weighed and STILL 12.3!! I was thinking last night that I need to move back to CC-this confirmed my own thoughts this morn when i still weighed the same! I think this is for the best at the min as i don't want to not lose weight but I also want some kind of life! I may well go back to exante but for the time being, CC is for me! I actually don't feel to be bad with this decision! (for now, at this minute!!)
xx

Hiya!
Sorry I haven't been online much! been a busy one! Well I weighed this morn 12.4 so i'm not entitrely sure what happened there!
Just been to PT- trainer is happy i'm going back to normal food! I've bought a protein shake and a sandwich- 373 cals but as i have nothing in the fridge as yet, thought i best get something in me! going to do the online shop asap!
You're only 1lb behind me now! you're gonna overtake me!!!!
xx

Back