kdma's Diary ...New start and 4lbs off

2.5 lbs off this week. This probably should have been better for a first week wi, but wasn't as good on sat as should have been as went to Nandos. Did a long walk yesterday and some time on the exercise bike yesterday so that may have helped a little. Anyway all in the right direction so that is good and I am pleased with that.

well done on your loss hun xxx

Thank you Rach xxxx

Been ill this week and still not too good, so not expecting a good wi as have not eaten too well as just not been up to cooking aswell as I should be. The kids brought me some thortons choc as part of mother'd day present. I have been partly good as am sharing them with kids and hubby.

enjoy the ones you do have - you deserve them. feel better soon xxx

well done on your pound hun :) good luck for tomorrows WI xxx

another pound off this week. It means I haven't reached my goal for Marc of 7lbs off, but have lost 5lbs and it is all in the right direction so I am happy and my reasoning is all this pound will eventruly reach a stone loss.

you've done brilliantly hun :) 5lbs is still 5lbs and you should be so proud of yourself for every ounce of those! really well done! xxx

another pound off this week. It means I haven't reached my goal for Marc of 7lbs off, but have lost 5lbs and it is all in the right direction so I am happy and my reasoning is all this pound will eventruly reach a stone loss.

Just texted you hon - only just saw your PM from Dec 09 :eek:

Well done for the 5lbs off - very good! xx

Hi hun, hope your doing okay? Take care xxx

Hope your okay - I've broke my phone and lost all the numbers on it as I stupidly saved them on the phone and not the SIM card - otherwise I'd text you to see if you're okay. Take care hun xxx

Just texted you hon - only just saw your PM from Dec 09 :eek:

Well done for the 5lbs off - very good! xx

Hello you. Have done terribly lately and restarted yet again on Sat. Have booked holiday of a lifetime to Disneyworld August 2011, so hoping that will be a good incentive for me. Hope all is ok with you. xxx Will pm you new number as have changed number.

Hi Jax

Will pm you mobile number.

Hope you are ok. Haven't read through messges yet, but will try this week.

I am trying to restart yet again. Have struggled a bit lately.

Take care xx

well after a bit of a rocky restart I have had 2 100% days which has inspired me to continue.

We booked a disneyworld, Florida holiday for August 2011, so I am hoping this will spur me on to shift the weight as don't want to be the weight I am in the holiday snaps.. I would like to lose at least 4 stone by then which will get me into the healthy weight range. I am not totally sure what weight I want to be, so will play it by ear from then. But until then I am going to set myself targets of half a stone at a time, so I have small achievable goals. Would be nice to reach the first half a stone byt end of June, but will see how I do.

you can do this Deana, good luck for your first half a stone :) x

5lbs off this week. Really happy with that especially as had a rocky start to the the restart, so was only really good for last 4 days. I am going to try for a full week staying on target foodwise this week, so hopefully will lose some more this week.

Am also going on the wii fit plus 5 out of 7 days and also the wii cyberbike as want to try and tone a bit as the weight goes. Am also sharing a horse one day a week, whcih gives me a bit more exercise.

omg Deana thats amazing well done hunny! :D

now, no laxing - straight back to 100% for another fantastic WI next week :) xxx

Thanks Rach. Got a busy week at work this weeek with sportdays on and overtime, so that will keep me away from the food cupboard too.

OMG thats a fab loss - Well done you!!! Hope you're firmly on track now xxx

Back