kdma's Diary ...New start and 4lbs off

I think it does mean a whole portion - have always counted it as such and WI's have always been as expected. Hope you've had a great day and have lovely weekend.

yep, its a whole portion :D i love mushroom / mixed vegetable chow mein :) all for 4.5 points! i usually treat myself to prawn crackers too :D yuuuuummy!

enjoy your meal :) did you try the garlicky chicken breasts? x

I did try the garlicky chicken and will def be making it again it was really yummy.

Reallylooking forward to tomorrow. Stressful week, so need to get out and let my hair back.

Have been so good point wise this week. Have saved 12 points for tomorrow plus what I have for tomorrow.

aww thats fab - well done! wish i could save that many points! :) xxx

Well that has now gone down to 9 points whoops. Really needed something sweet, but am happy with 9 points.

Was doing so well this week, but ruined that last night continuing into today. So annoyed with myself.

I will get myself back on track today I am determined.

Hi just popping in to catch up as have been AWOL myself for far too long and see that, worryingly you've not been around either - hope you're doing okay hun! Take care xxx

Hi Jax. Thank you for popping in. Had a very hectic time at home and work. Diet has been going very bad, but stood on scales and haven't gained anything so thats good at least. Really need to pick myself up and get back on track now. Booked a holiday to Scarborough middle of August and would really like to have shed some weight by then.

Hope all is ok with you Jax. Will go and have a look at your diary. take care x

Hey sorry i've been AWOL for a while. Welcome to the boards! :) Good luck with your WW journey if you need anything give me a shout. xxx

Hope this week is kind to you and your less busy. Once weather warms up am sure you'll find it easier to stay focused and shed a few pounds before your hols. Take care xxx

Starting back tomorrow. I am in a ww team and hoping this will help with my, up to now, failing motivation.

Lots have things have happened recently. A dear frind passed away and found out that I will be made redundant from my job at the end of the month amongst other things. But am going to try and take control of my weight and get some pounds lost.

aww sorry to hear about your friend and job Deana, how awful :( really glad to see that you are keeping on trying with your diet though - you will do this this time :)

many hugs!

Rach xxx

so far so good, but getting through the evenings is my hardest task.

Want to get on the wii fit later, but am already tired as have been on the go non stop today and haven#'t finished yet.

you can do this Deana :) dont give up! keep thinking of that WI next week! x

Thank you Rach. Half way (sort of) through and s far so good. Another busy day today, so that will keep me from the food cupboard.

excellent stuff - has today gone okay hun? x

not such a good day yesterday, but not disaterous, so am still hoping for a loss tomorrow morning.

you will do great tomorrow hun, i'm sure :) x

Back