Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

Been very good so far, but early days. Am trying to save points in day for evening as this is my worse time.

Here's to a good week. 1.5lbs is not too bad either. You have the right attitude and that is half the battle :)

Good day yesterday.

Am at school helping all day today, so that should certainly help. Also signed up eventruly, after being mucked around a bit, for my NVQ level 2 in supporting teaching and learning in schools, so need to get on with that aswell which should also keep my mind off food. Want to get ahead as have my open university course satering Jan time.

I am doing a life science degree. All going well next year will be my last year. I am doing evolution and a residential school next year.

I am doing a life science degree. All going well next year will be my last year. I am doing evolution and a residential school next year.

Sounds interesting :) I've never done a residential school. I've got 2 years to go for my social sciences degree & religious studies diploma.

Good luck with yours.

I love studying although find it difficult. I don't like the residentila schools, although most i have spoke to seem to love them. I have to do 4 as part of my course.

I have my certificate in natural science and diploma in life Science.

Good luck with yours.

I love studying although find it difficult. I don't like the residentila schools, although most i have spoke to seem to love them. I have to do 4 as part of my course.

I have my certificate in natural science and diploma in life Science.

I must admit I'm glad none of my courses had residential schools, I think it's more common on science & language courses. Good luck, I hope you enjoy the course. Do you use FC? I'm on there too often LOL

hey kdma, glad to hear you're back doing well :)

Really good day yesterday. Today will be more difficult as it is my son't birthday. We are going to Duxford war museum and eating there, so need to choose wisely. Then buffet party tea. I have pointed this (as best as I can in some cases), so should be able to join in OK. I love buffet food.

Would love to still meet my chritmas target, but to lose something is better than nothing at all.

Really good day yesterday. Today will be more difficult as it is my son't birthday. We are going to Duxford war museum and eating there, so need to choose wisely. Then buffet party tea. I have pointed this (as best as I can in some cases), so should be able to join in OK. I love buffet food.

Would love to still meet my chritmas target, but to lose something is better than nothing at all.

Well done on a good day yesterday, hope you son has a lovely day today x

hello, welldone on your weightloss so far - you've done really well!

was very sorry to hear about the loss of your cat :(

goodluck for next wednesday!

Well done on yr weight loss, you sound so focused!

Was interested to read about yr NVQ and OU courses - I work in special needs at local school - did my NVQ a while back and moved onto the OU courses which I love apart from the cost; hence why I'm having an enforced year off as I didnt get funding this year :( Totally agree about the bonus of keeping you too busy to think about food :D

Hope your son enjoys his birthday x

Was interested to read about yr NVQ and OU courses - I work in special needs at local school - did my NVQ a while back and moved onto the OU courses which I love apart from the cost; hence why I'm having an enforced year off as I didnt get funding this year :( Totally agree about the bonus of keeping you too busy to think about food :D

Hope your son enjoys his birthday x

Thats really interesting. I am interested in working in special needs. I have a personal interest as my son has Aspergers and Dyspraxia. It is very difficult to get into round here, but I hope the NVQ will help. Agree about cost of OU.

Thank you from my son for all your Happy birthday wishes.

Really good so far. Left myself 10 points for buffet, so will put the items pointed on my plate and step away from the table. (It will be difficult as I am a bit of a grazer with buffet food.

Agree about cost of OU.

Me too, I've just registered for Inclusive Education, level 2, 30 points £340! :eek: Hopefully it will give me less time to eat or think about eating ;)

£340 is a lot of money. What does 30 points equate to in terms of a qualification? I did my masters degree part time at Lincoln Uni and it was £1800 a year for two years then £300 for my dissertation. Think it's gone up a bit since then though.

Back