Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

You do sound very motivated!! Keep taking baby steps, dont look at the big picture youll get there :)

Thank you everyone.

Well I stayed on track yesterday and feel really good today.

Have had porridge for breakie and am making lasagne for tea. It is not exactly low fat, but will be withing points and hopefully yummy.

I am going to change my wi day to Wednesdays as it will be easier to get to meetings. It is the same leader which is great as she is really good.

Morning hun,
How are you doing,i have been looking for your diary and just come across it.
How are you finding the diet now? xx

Had a very wobbly bit, but am getting myself on track again.

I usually don't find it too bad, but need to keep myself in right frame of mind.

I love hearing how positive you sound, keep hold of that as it will help you through the times of temptation. I'm thinking about taking the children to Disneyland Paris as well although I like the idea of Centre Parks. You can imagine what my daughters vote is for LOL

MY daughter has been on about going to Disneyland Paris for absolutley ages bless her.

Good day yesterday kept on track, so really pleased with myself. Plan the same today. Hubby got paid today, so off for a big shop. Tomorrow going to London with my 2 children and am meeting with a friend and her 2 children for some sight seeing and hopefully the natural history museum. Taking food with me, so shouldn't be bad and a lot planned, so will get lots of exercise at same time.

MY daughter has been on about going to Disneyland Paris for absolutley ages bless her.

Good day yesterday kept on track, so really pleased with myself. Plan the same today. Hubby got paid today, so off for a big shop. Tomorrow going to London with my 2 children and am meeting with a friend and her 2 children for some sight seeing and hopefully the natural history museum. Taking food with me, so shouldn't be bad and a lot planned, so will get lots of exercise at same time.

Ah well done for yesterday! Yo can do this!

Have a great time in London x

Had a great day in London, but sadly on return one of my cats had a bad turn and despite the vets best effort she didn't make it through the night. We are all so devastated. It feels so wierd today without her. Really struggling today emotionally.

Oh honey, I am sorry to hear that. They become part of the family, don't they? My chinchilla died on Thursday so I can imagine how you are feeling. Look after yourself.

Im so sorry to hear about your loss :( just wanted to send you some ~hugs~

Thank you xxx

Sorry to hear about your chinchilla too Karen. You are right they become part of te famiy. I miss her so much.

Diet has taken yet another nose dive. I am going to a wi on Wednesday though and hope tis will get me back on track. Really want to lose a little more before cristmas.

Oh KDMA, i'm so sorry to hear about your cat.

It's understandable that the diet isnt taking first priority at the moment

*Hugs* xx

Thank you x

Texted ww leader and am going tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it in a funny way despite kowing I have put on.

sorry to hear about your cat - mine is like my baby (as much as she does my head in :p) so i totally know where you're at with losing yours :( i hope your class goes well and helps you get back on track though - you are doing so well and dont want to undo that upto christmas!

sending lotsa hugs your way xxx

Good luck with the WI!

Well i put a pound and a half on, which is better than expected. But I will draw a line under that now and try hard to get that off this week.

It is my son' s birthday on Saturday, so we will be having some treats, but I am going to point everything and am determined that come Wednesday next week there will be a loss however little.

Best of luck for your WI x

Back