Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

Hope you get back on track ok. That Christmas Challenge is still do-able x

Have done really badly getting back on track, but am going to go back to ww class tonight and stand on those dreaded scales to kick me back on track.

I am determined I am going to lose the weight this this time however long it takes and however many falls I have.

You have such a good attitude KDMA. You are already halfway there. Goodluck for tonight x

Thank you. To be honest I am dreading it, which is daft. I really do need the class though as it helps to keep my willpower stronger.

A pound off, whhich is a surprise, but ww leader said be careful as it might catch up with me next week, so will have to wait and see.

well done on your 1lb loss - keep up with your good work :) x

A pound off, whhich is a surprise, but ww leader said be careful as it might catch up with me next week, so will have to wait and see.

Well done on the pound off! x

I am really struggling getting back into being careful what I eat. I seem to be fine until I pick kids up from school. Kids are on half term next week, so that might be interesting too.

I will get myself back properly into this. I have stood on my own scales and don't appear to have put anything on, but mine are always different from ww group ones.

:giggle:I stayed off the scales.

Food wise i am getting back on track, although not totally there. I will get there.

youre improving though which is what matters right? good luck with the rest of half term - i know how hard it is! xxx

After debating whether this is the dirt for me and deciding it is this is the day I get back on track properly. I wondered whether to try it on my own, but have tried that before and know it doesn't work for me.

Something that has spurred me on is a photo my husband neakily took of me at my daughter's party last week. Although I am still big in it I can definely see the difference from the photo of me at my frinds wedding in July, so if i can lose a little more the christmas photos will look better still. We have also decided to take the kids to Disneyland Paris next Summer for a few days and I definely want to be thinner for that.

I have written down and pointed everything I have eaten so far and have pointed my lunch. I think if I can get through one day completely on track it will spur me on to keeping on track the next day, so I am going to try my hardest today.

After debating whether this is the dirt for me and deciding it is this is the day I get back on track properly. I wondered whether to try it on my own, but have tried that before and know it doesn't work for me.

Something that has spurred me on is a photo my husband neakily took of me at my daughter's party last week. Although I am still big in it I can definely see the difference from the photo of me at my frinds wedding in July, so if i can lose a little more the christmas photos will look better still. We have also decided to take the kids to Disneyland Paris next Summer for a few days and I definely want to be thinner for that.

I have written down and pointed everything I have eaten so far and have pointed my lunch. I think if I can get through one day completely on track it will spur me on to keeping on track the next day, so I am going to try my hardest today.

You can do this hun! We're all here if you ever need us. Onwards and downwards and good luck. I went off the WW rails for a good month and now i'm back on track, i lost 5lbs! It can be done hun x

Back