Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

I love tiny kids, they are so funny. I sometimes wish I'd become an infant school teacher. I loved my son when he was that age. Well, I love him now, but you know what I mean...

I know. They are brill aren't they. My daughter is 5, nearly 6. last year was was allowed to bring the catapillar pupa (or whatever it is called called) home from school to watch the butterflies hatch and we could then release them. they wer painted Lady butterlies. Anyway they hatched and we released them. She was then talking to her older brother saying I hope next time we get some painted men. My son tried to explain to her that painted lady was the type not the sex which she shouted Listen Mum said they were painted women, so there.

Morning Hun,
how are you find the ww diet? I think you will be fine if you write down what you have in a day,good luck,when is your wi day??

Don't feel good this morning, but not due to ww. Can't face breakfast this morning.

Generally am not finding it too difficult. Just havekeep tight reign on snacking as that has always been my downfall. Found some nice recipes which I can incorporate into family life. I hate sitting there eating something completely different.

Wi is Monday. Am looking forward to it. My ww leader is great really lovely and encouraging which is wonderful.

Don't feel good this morning, but not due to ww. Can't face breakfast this morning.

Generally am not finding it too difficult. Just havekeep tight reign on snacking as that has always been my downfall. Found some nice recipes which I can incorporate into family life. I hate sitting there eating something completely different.

Wi is Monday. Am looking forward to it. My ww leader is great really lovely and encouraging which is wonderful.

Sorry to hear you arent feeling too good x

I feel a lot better today. I am not ill as such, just TOTM, but I suffer badly. My Gp had given me new medication, which I I had forgot to get, but have it now, so much better.

Had a rubbish day food wise yesterday, but have still pointed everything shouldn't have had, so will have a bit less today and maybe tomorrow.

Had toast for breakfast and am having fish pie for tea today. Made it already, so just to heat up. Need to sort something for dinner.

Am back at school this morning. Am doing 3 mornings next week and induction for the NVQ on Wednesday. Helping at school, NVQ and I study with OU aswell will hopefully keep my mind off food.

Day 5.

Feeling positive today.

Had boiled egg and toast for breakfast

will have homemade lamb burgers for lunch

and pasta and cream cheese with garlic and herb and veg for tea.

Which will leave me some points for some snacks. Brough some weigh watchers date and walnut slices and some belguim chocolate slices yesterday. Not keen on the choc ones, but the date and walnut are lovely. Brought hubby and kids some cake treats for today, so I will have one of those.

My mum has lent me rosemary Conley (the one with Coleen Nolan) keep fir DVD, so am going to try that today as I feel loads better. I really need to get fitter aswell as lose weight and not confident enough yet to join a gym.

First week nearly over. Have first wi tomorrow. Really hoping for a loss. wi is not until 7 tomorrow.

Her's to a good day today and tomorrow.

Thank you. I am strangely looking forward to it. Haven't stood on scales at home this week, so hoping i have lost a little.

Brought a points calculator today. Also won £4.00 on raffle to spend in shop (after brought calculators), so brought some rich toffee bars and caramel choc bars.

Last edited:
Thank you. I am strangely looking forward to it. Haven't stood on scales at home this week, so hoping i have lost a little.

Wow you have far more will power than me I am a serial scales hopper not good really but I cant help it. :rolleyes::)

First week nearly over. Have first wi tomorrow. Really hoping for a loss. wi is not until 7 tomorrow.

Her's to a good day today and tomorrow.

Good luck for WI tomorrow x

Wow you have far more will power than me I am a serial scales hopper not good really but I cant help it. :rolleyes::)

I usually stand on the scales loads of times in a day, but trying hard to break the habit this time. I find it hard not to grab them though.

First wi tonight. Really hoping for a loss.

Was really good food wise yesterday. Ans also did a couple of tracks on an exercise video. Plan to build that up.

Amy have cereal and gratefruit for breakfast.

Low fat garlic and herb soft cheese sandwich with salad for lunch.

Amy going to make chicken Korma for tea ( i will eat after wi). I have found a low fat recipe that looks nice.

This leaves enough for a treat or 2 this evening. I am saving 4 points a day this week as it is my birthday on Friday and hubby, me and kids are going out for tea and my favorite meal at the restaurant is steak with pepercorn sauce and blue stilton.

good luck hunny x

Lost 6 lbs. really really pleased with this.

Next week is going to be harder, but I determined to still lose a little.

Lost 6 lbs. really really pleased with this.

Next week is going to be harder, but I determined to still lose a little.

Wow, 6lbs is FAB! You are doing so great! x

Back