Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

I have wanted one for ages. The kids are happy now too as I don't have to borrow theirs.

Not sure how acurate the health coach is, but it has certainly got me moving today, which is a good thing.

Is the cooking guide one good.

Feel not too bad this morning.

Cheerios and grapefruit for breakie,

Soup for lunch

and a roast for tea (Pork) I do love my roasts.

Need to go shopping then plan to take dogs for long walk this morning and hopefully can do keep fir dvd again.

wi in tomorrow. Here's hoping to at least a pound loss.

Is the cooking guide one good.

Feel not too bad this morning.

Cheerios and grapefruit for breakie,

Soup for lunch

and a roast for tea (Pork) I do love my roasts.

Need to go shopping then plan to take dogs for long walk this morning and hopefully can do keep fir dvd again.

wi in tomorrow. Here's hoping to at least a pound loss.

Good luck for tomorrows WI hun x

wi today. Not been my best week, but am determined to keep at this whether it is good or bad.

I started ww at the wrong time in some ways as September is mine, my husbands, my dads, brothers and sister-in-laws birthday month and my daughters is Oct 1st, so there is lots of celebrations and meals out. But my reasoning is if i can get through this i can get through most things.

Not eating much in day.

Yoghurt and fruit for breakie

low fat soup for lunch with bread.

Then after wi sweet and sour pork and noodles.

Have brought a mullers yoghurt with cherries and dark chocolate for a extra treat tonight. I have pointed it in, but it is quite high points, so probably not something I would normally have.

I am really looking forward to the yoghurt. Will be just my luck it tastes horrible now especially as it has been sitting in my fridge tempting me since Friday

Another 2.5 pounds off. Bit shocked at that to be honest as wasn't expecting that much, but am very happy.

Another 2.5 pounds off. Bit shocked at that to be honest as wasn't expecting that much, but am very happy.

Wow, well done you! Glad it was better than expected for you x

Feel really good today.

Had cereal for breakie and soup and bread for dinner.

Having sausage (yummy honey and mustard ones) and mash and veg for tea. With ponts left for snacks.

Busy day tomorrow. Having a new gas boiler fitted tomorrow, so not sure what i will be doing food wise as not sure how long this will take.. They said it will only be a day, so not too bad.

Then tomorrow night back to the college as got a call from head of childcare from college to go in and get signed up for my NVQ in supporting teaching and learning. Was just talking about it with the school teacher today and she said i should call them, but they beat me to it. Nervous and looking forward to Starting Was hoping it didn't start until October 14th really as that's when current course finishes, but you can't have it all.

Good day yesterday.

Not sure what I will eat to day as as Man in to fit new boiler, so am gur#essing no electricty most of day. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Feeling good about diet at moment generallly.

Good day yesterday.

Not sure what I will eat to day as as Man in to fit new boiler, so am gur#essing no electricty most of day. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Feeling good about diet at moment generallly.

Glad you had a good day! I have bread and (for the first time in years!) soup for my lunch today!!! Not that it helps you any by me sharing that lol :cool:. Glad you are feeling good about the diet x

Sounds like your doing great hun :) .... I love soup specially now the days are getting cooler!
im making a potato and leek soup for my lunch today mmm yummy!
:)

Back