Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

well done huni,thast amazing :)

Had crumpets and honey for breakfast for a change.

Jacket potato and half fat fetta cheese for lunch with a caramel and choco bar i eon at ww last night. Very yummy.

For Tea have pork and Pasta with a cook in sometset sauce.

Have a few points left for a snack later. Amy saving 4 a day this week for meal out Friday.

Feel really good today.

Well done on the 6lbs! :) x

hey hows u, ur doing very well, stick with it, u will have bad days and like u i find the evenings the hardest, i do sooo well during the day, harldy eat any points then when i come home from work the starvation seems to kick in and my hands reach for the most fattiest thing in front of me, i hardly get to taste it lol
its great when u loose, i love the feeling, u just feel sooooo skiny lol

My trouble is when I have previously had a bad week while doing ww I have stayed away from class to try, so i can try and have a loss so I don't have to stand on the scales and the leader tell me I have put on. This has the opposite effect as I ended up putting on more and not returning. I am determined whether i have a good or bad week this time I will still go to class as i think this is the only way in which I will get to target.

Had cheerios for breakfast.

Beans on toast for lunch with banana for pud

And beef in a cook in sauce with mash and veg for tea.

Got my induction for NVQ in teacher assistant tonight. So nervous. I think I am going to struggle to get a paid job in a school round here as it is so competitve, but this hopefully will increase my chances slightly.

Totally agree about going to class no matter what. I went last week and had put on 1 1/2 lb didn't know before hand as don't stand on any scales apart from at class. So have been more determined this week

Good luck tonight

Irene xx

The college sent me to wrong induction, but not all was lost as the person running the induction was head of childcare studies, so is going to get an NVQ assessor to call me and sort things, so hopefully will be sorted soon.

Not chosen foos too wisely today, but will still be in points.

Had toast and honey for breakfast.

Have been asked to go back to school this afternoon, and had to go shopping and pop home to let dogs out, so grabbed a sandwich in Morissons, which was a bit more points than expected, although it was yummy.

Have made a sheperd pie type thing for tea, so think that will bring me up to the limit of points for today.

I like to have a few for treats later, but will have to have willpower tonight instead. Also wanted to save some points for birthday tomorrow. I have 12 saved so far and can hold back on a few on Sat/sun, so should be OK for meal out.

Would like to lose at least a pound this week to get me to half stone target. Hopefully will be OK.

Good day so far today.

Had a special breakdfast and lunch, but was low points.

Today is my birthday, so out to dinner tonight. I plan to have steak with stilton and peppercorn sauce (not so good, but not too worried today).

I am assuming the points in the eating out guide are for the steak, sauce and chips as on menu.

Thank you Had a great time and din't use all my saved points, so an added bonus.

I stood on the scales this morning and it didn't look too bad, but not counting my chickens until Monday at wi. The wi scales are weighed at a different weight to mine.

Feel a bit down today for some reason. Head feel really blurry aswell. I am really having to think what i am eating today, but so far so good.

Scrambled egg with Salmon on a muffin for breakie

Beef and horse radish sandwich for lunch and a ww carrot cake slice.

Crispy pancakes and veg for tea I think.

Some fruit throughout day and this evening.

Thank you x

I took the kids to the park. Hubby and kids brought me a DS lite for my birthday and a my health coach disc to go with it. It has a pedometer with it. My daily target was 6000 steps and I did a little over that. Also did the keep fit dvd my mum lent me all the way through for first time. I feel revived from doing it.

Back