Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

kdma

Silver Member
Well tonight is my first WW meeting. Am a bit nervous, but so want to lose weight and think this is the only way i will do it.

They must have known as got a letter from ww today saying if I buy a monthly pass (which I intended to) I will get a free starter pack worth £9.95. Not sure what it is, but don't mind anything free.

Trying to get in healthy eating mode today in prep for tomorrow, so had a vegetable and lamb stir fry for early dinner and will have a healthy tea after wi at 7 tonight.

Anyhow here's to losing some weight and getting fitter.

Last edited:
Good luck tonight - you've nothing to be nervous about, only new beginnings to get excited about!

Well been to first meeting and wasn't bad. Am inspired to get on and lose weight at moment. I am determined to keep this going this time even when I have bad moments.

Had a fire alarm in middle of meeting which made things interesting.

It was the same leader I had when I went before ages and she remembered me, which surprised me, but which I thought was nice.

Roll on next week.

First morning of weight watchers

Having gratefruit and then weetabix for breakfast.

Pizza for lunch (not the greatest, but it is kids last day before school starts and I promised them)

And I am making watercress and stilton soup for tea (a recipe found on here) sounds yummy

After milk allowance this still leaves me 6.5 points, so will keep them for later as that is when I most often have the munchies.

Hey have a great first week :) ....

2nd day. Yesterday didn't go too bad.

Kids go back to school today.

I am volunteering in reception at school today. The new children have been split into 2 groups for a few days, so only 15 children to today. I have an induction for an NVQ teacher assistant next week, so hopefully that will be my first step to paid work. I have been volunteering for nearly a year and love it.

2nd day. Yesterday didn't go too bad.

Kids go back to school today.

I am volunteering in reception at school today. The new children have been split into 2 groups for a few days, so only 15 children to today. I have an induction for an NVQ teacher assistant next week, so hopefully that will be my first step to paid work. I have been volunteering for nearly a year and love it.

I always wanted to be a teacher, then I did my work experience in a nursery and after the week i was so tired that it changed my mind! It was so satisfying though. And i loved working with the children!

Good luck this week, hope you have a great loss! x

Good luck for this week x

It is tiring working with kids, but I love it. Wouldn't want to be a teacher, but would like to be a teacher assistant or work with special needs children. It was Ok at school today, although a bit hectic as it the kids first day at school and they have lots to remember bleess them.

Can home and lovely hubby had cooked me a sheperds pie with a ww recipe. It was very yummy. I could get used to this, but bet he won't let me lol.

Counted points for today so far and still have 9.5 left for today. Trying to eat as late as possible as I do Ok all through day, but struggle in evenings a bit.

It is tiring working with kids, but I love it. Wouldn't want to be a teacher, but would like to be a teacher assistant or work with special needs children. It was Ok at school today, although a bit hectic as it the kids first day at school and they have lots to remember bleess them.

Awww, what age group was it?

Reception, so 4-5 year olds. When the whole class is there i think there is 21 boys and 9 girls. It is the school my kids go to, although my children are in year 1 and year 5.

Reception, so 4-5 year olds. When the whole class is there i think there is 21 boys and 9 girls. It is the school my kids go to, although my children are in year 1 and year 5.

Awww! They are so cute at that age! So many boys aswell! lol x

They are and so funny. It is wierd how it works out with boy to girl ratio. Last year it was much more equal.

Kids do say the funniest thing, i dont think i stopped laughing for my work experience. I did initially want to go to college to study Childcare as i wanted to work in a pre-school but then wasnt too sure if that was what i wanted so didnt in the end.

Back