KD's tips to remember 'stuff'...mnemonics et all

I knew it would be me!!!!!

Is it safe to come out of hiding?:hide:

You may :)

Why didn't you ask me what CIRDT meant?

I'm trying to resist logging on as I'm super stressed with work at the moment and just grabbing moments here and there.

It was something that just kept popping up in my mind. Decided to ask kiddos during their lessons :D

Oh goodness. I have soooo much work to do:( Can't think straight :cry:

KD, calm and relax x

Aurora, just for you Tunnock's Products

To see what you are missing!!

Oh, CIRDT,

I would definitely like some of them! Just as well I am on SS and able to resist! :)

What I actually crave are salt and vinegar crisps which is really strange because I never wanted to eat them before I started CD. :confused:

Oh, CIRDT,

I would definitely like some of them! Just as well I am on SS and able to resist! :)

What I actually crave are salt and vinegar crisps which is really strange because I never wanted to eat them before I started CD. :confused:

When you get to goal I will send you one via airmail so you can try one!

Tunnocks are not my fave to be honest.

When I was ssing I used to crave processed ham!!!

Sorry to hear you are stressed. Take it easy and look after yourself.

thanks:cry: Trying to take small breaks. 5 minutes each hour. Things will improve when I get done with the bulk of this lot. At the moment I'm not sure whether I'm coming or going. Really need a secretary.

Tunnocks

These are the ones I love :)

Salt and vinegar crisps. Yuck. When I was SSing, I craved spinach. It wasn't on the list then. When I finished Cambridge, I ate masses of the stuff. Still love it :)

When you get to goal I will send you one via airmail so you can try one!

Airmail? Where do you think I live? :)

I shall look forward to receiving it is the fullness of time. Don't buy it just yet!!!! Best before dates and all that! :D

Oh KD,

You really do sound stressed and here I am, like an idiot, causing you more work by double posting! Twas an accident. Sorry.:cry:

I would make a hopeless secretary but am willing to have a go at sorting out the little darlings for you? :D

What do you say? ;)

Aurora, I was going to answer twice but that really would send out lovely KD up the wall.

I do know that you live down south (honest!) but thought Id hop on the plane from Leeds and bring it down for you!!!

KD, Ill be your virtual secretary, Im fab at stuff like that, just let me know what you want and Ill do it, work for me is quiet at this time now, so Im all yours x

Aurora, I was going to answer twice but that really would send out lovely KD up the wall.

I'm already at the top of it. Just thinking about flinging myself over without a parachute at the moment. It's sounding very appealing :D

Right I know. I have been neglecting this thread :( So much to do. I've told you that already haven't I:rolleyes:

A couple of tips for this morning.

The importance of correct punctuation (thanks A;))

An English professor wrote the words, “A woman without her man is
nothing” on the blackboard and directed the students to punctuate it
correctly.
The men wrote: “A woman, without her man, is nothing.”
The women wrote: “A woman: without her, man is nothing.”

Love it and the last sentence is so true :D
Indispensable

Only the most ABLE are indispensABLE;)

KD, I loved this thread.
Please entertain us with more grammar tips please :D

KD, I loved this thread.
Please entertain us with more grammar tips please :D

Oh goody :) One small problem though. I can't be bothered to reread the thread and can't remember for the life of me what tips I've already given :D Probably have some repeats:rolleyes:

Yes, come on KD.

More please when you emerge from under the Christmas tree.

Christmas tree looking fab. I've scrunched it into a corner, though admittedly have still kept the warning signs on the door.

Right. Back to the thread...hang on.

Faithfully or sincerely.

If the letter starts Dear Sir, then it ends with Yours faithfully. If it starts with a name, then it's Yours sincerely.

Remember. Never two Ss Together.

So Dear Sir, wouldn't end with Yours sincerely

----------------

Occasion

It's a special one, so you travel over two seas;)

So 1 S and 2 C's.

Thanks KD, glad you back in 'tip mode' :)

Eeey up...you're welcome :)

Desert and Dessert

Desert (as in lots of sand and little rain)
Dessert (as in yum;))

Remember that the sweet one has Sweet Stuff in it, so 2 SSs

Turning the screw

Remember Righty-tighty
Lefty-loosey

Or

Right on; left off.

Wicked, Ive missed these tips!!! I actually knew the two ss in the letter, I feel brainy again now !!!!

Back to the ironing, any tips on how it will jump from my basket into the wardrobe already ironed??

Back