Total Solution New to this, in need of tips & support please!

mistycheek

Hello all, I started this diet today and am looking for tips & support to help me get through the next few months. I started off today with the raisen, nut & toffee bar (bearable!) I then made a thai chicken soup in a blender, what a mistake that was. It's got to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever tasted! It ended up being poured down the sink. Then I tried to make the tomato soup in a mug like a cup a soup but it went majorly lumpy and tasted rank! I've got another 14 of these soups to get through :eek:( Does anyone have any tips on how to make them without blending or whisking? I just can't stomach whipped airy soup, the texture is all wrong. I've since had a banana shake made with ice cold water in the shaker and that was surprisingly nice. Think I may have to just stick with the shakes.
Thanking you in advance for any tips or support you can give me! :eek:)

Hi misty cheek, welcome! I can't cope with the soups....yuk. I do shakes only and like them hot and cold. I also like the porridge and the orange choc bars. Drink plenty, get a nice water bottle and just keep it with you and drink often, I treated myself to a pink contido bottle from amazon. It doesn't leak or make the water taste funny and it's pink. Peppermint tea is nice and can make choc shake taste better as its my least fav. It gets easier after day 4. If you get cramp just put a Pinch of salt in porridge or a shake, mine went after a week. Good luck :)

I can't stand the thai chicken soup or mushroom soup, bleurgh! I've got a hand blender to use when I make up my packs, but I sieve it afterwards when putting it into a glass or bowl, keeps any little lumps out and I think it helps get any air bubbles out (I hate that texture too!) It should work if you just stir the packs up with a fork too. Plus, sieving it helps as I don't like getting little bits of basil stuck in my teeth or on my tongue from the tomato soup, and I don't like the pieces of hard peas and carrots in the veg soup. This might make me sound a bit crazy, but I'm sure that when I've made the soups in a saucepan on the hob, they taste a bit different? In a nice way, might be worth a shot x

Back