Keep an eye on me??!!

sus_murf

Silver Member
Hiya, I've just started Slimming World, but am doing it online and I'm not sure I have the hang of it. I'd really appreciate it if you could have a quick look at what I'm eating and see if it's ok.

B: 2 weetabix (HEB) with milk from allowance (HEA)
L: potato, apple and ham salad, with fat free natural yogurt and a fat free muller light
D: Chicken breast, stuffed with Philadelphia Light (2 syns), wrapped in lean bacon, with jacket potato, roast vegetables and peas.

How does that sound?

Sounds lovely to me! I'm new and an onliner as well. Sure someone whose been here longer will think it ok too-though they do encourage you to have plenty of sins.
Helen.x

HI :D looks good just a few points .. you dont seem to have had any superfree with brekkie , you still have to have 1/3 superfree even at brekkie so chuck some fruit in there and its great .
You also need to have at least 5 syns and I would advise to have between 10-15 when you first start as you will still loose weight and it gives you something to cut back on if your weight loss slows down later on :D

Ok, after a slightly disappointing second week, I think I have to post my food diary regularly so that you guys can keep an eye on me to see if I'm going astray!

So today:

B: no breakfast today, was manic with my daughter at the doctor so I only managed a coffee with milk from my allowance (HexA)

L: was really hungry for lunch so I made a wholemeal roll (HexB) with a scrape of low fat spread (2 syns), ham, and a tablespoon of low fat coleslaw (100g is 3.5 syns, I didn't have anywhere near that so I allowed 2 syns although I think I'm overestimating!).

D:striploin steak with SW chips and roasted peppers.

Snacks: Muller light and a banana.

Water: currently mid way through my second litre.

Exercise: nothing official, but lots of running around!

Following this plan is definitely a good influence - my husband is not home tonight, and I would usually stick a pizza in the oven, but tonight I cooked for myself so I'm pleased with myself!!

After yesterday, I have decided that that much water late at night is not a good idea - I was up half the night at the loo! So today I have tried to get the water in earlier - I still have about half a litre to go though!

Anyway, today's food:

B: pear and alpen light bar (HexB)

L: Slimming world quiche (inc cheese HexA), some golden rice and salad

D: (BBQ) Steak, with fat cut off, 2 WW sausages (2 syns), jacket potato, some lf spread (2 syns), peppers.

Snacks - another pear.

Right, if I don't lose weight Thursday I will cry. Honestly, I will. Because I'm being so good! I went to the counter in McD's and ordered 2 kids meals, a chicken sandwich meal for my sister and a diet coke and fruit bag for myself. Better be worth it!! '

Anyway, rant over!! Food today:

B: Boiled egg with 1 slice wholemeal bread. Pear.

L: SW quiche, savoury rice

D: SW KFC chicken, SW chips and corn on the cob

Snacks: Fruit bag, fruit salad

Some syns saved for Pom bears later!

If you are following the extra easy plan, you really need to make sure that you have at least a 1/3 of your plate filled with super free food. If you struggle to fit it into your meals, snack on it throughout the day to make up :D Enjoy your journey - and big whoops for the macdonalds thing!! Takes lots of willpower to do that :D x

You're right tinnedtomato, I've noticed that the last few nights when I've been typing up the food diary - I guess that's what it's for!! I really need to organise myself a bit better - it's not like I don't like fruit and veg, I eat a lot of it normally. I must do better tomorrow!

looks like you are doing well, just need that superfree....im new aswell and still making silly mistakes....yesterday forgot about my HexA!! but we will get there

Thanks Clare, I think I was better today though!

B: 2 Weetabix (HexB) with milk from allowance (HexA) - I measured out my milk to make sure I wasn't overusing - and I wasn't! - and a portion of strawberries, kiwis and pear.

L: Salad plate made up leaves, chicken, rice, tomatoes, bacon, shredded carrot, and a little bread roll with a scrape of spread (3.5 + 2 syns - couldn't resist)

S: Pasta, with a tin of tuna, some green pepper and a spoon of extra light mayo (1syn) + a bowl of fruit salad (pineapple, melon, berries, pear)

Snacks: Muller light

Ok, here we go again - first day back to work today and almost forgot my lunch - I had to come back for it!! I forgot to take skimmed milk for my coffee though so I had to do without - only full fat in the kitchen at work!

So here was todays food:

B: Fruit salad - strawberries, melon, pineapple, pear.

L: Pasta with extra light mayo, green pepper, tuna and a pear.

D: Homemade burger on wholemeal bun (HexB), with SW chips and sprouts, oh and a tiny bit of light coleslaw (2 syns).

Snacks - Muller light, Pom bear crisps (I think 4 syns) and I've also been beating the water into me and I just had some green tea - a friend told me that it kick started things for her when she was trying to los weight.

I also did half an hour of Wii active and am so tired!!

No exercise today and not enough water, but I had a course right after work, so I couldn't drink the water or I'd have had to spend the course in the loo!

So anyway, today's food:

B: Weetabix with skim milk (HexA), fruit salad

L: Couscous with roasted veg, fruit salad

D: Steak, baked potato, green beans, peppers, cabbage, some butter (2 syns)

Snacks - Muller light, pom bears (4 syns)

It's been a few days, but time to get back into the swing of it:

B: 2 Weetabix (HexB) with skimmed milk (HexA), half a grapefruit

L: Chicken salad, extra light mayo (1 syn) mandarin orange

D: Curried pineapple chicken with rice (3 syns)

Snacks: Muller Light, Pom Bears (5 syns)

Still on EE.

B: 2 Alpen light bars (HexB), banana

L: tuna pasta salad, 2 mandarin oranges

D: SW chicken Kiev (2.5 syns), roast peppers and asparagus, green beans

Snacks: Muller light, half a grapefruit, mini kit kat.

Am off out for a bowl of fruit now because I am STARVING!!!!

Hi sus murf, I am not an expert but looking good! I would be starving on what you ate yesterday too! You might want to eat more and you could also use more syns ;-) but I am on my iPod so can't see your stats. Hope you get a good loss this week
X

Red day today. Today's food - got a bit confused and had three Hex A's, and no hex b's, so I had to syn my milk for coffee, and I'll have an alpen bar before bed!

B: Grapefruit

L: Feta (hexA), watermelon tomato and mint salad, toasted almonds (4.5 syns)

D: Chicken pizza, with mozzarella (HexA2), roasted veg, meringue nest (3syns), mixed berries and watermelon and muller light yogurt.

Snacks: pear, melon, some bacon

Red day today

Breakfast: Fruit and muller light

Lunch: Feta (HExA1), watermelon, tomatoes, toasted almonds (4 syns)

Dinner: Curried meatballs, roasted peppers.

Snacks: 2 alpen lights (HexB), fruit, meringue (3 syns), muller light, milk for coffee (HexA2)

After a couple of lacklustre weeks, I'm back to keep a food diary, try in some way to get back in gear!!

So today, red day:

B: Fruit salad - melon, pineapple blue berries

L: Salmon pate with ryvita (HexB1) and red pepper slices

D: Spag bol with wholemeal pasta (HexB2)

Snacks - fruit, Muller light

No syns yet, but I might have a cup of tea and mini kit kat in a while....

Back