Keeping my mouth shut

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
After last weeks tantrum:eek:....I just wanted to let all you fine, sensible, supportive, encouraging, inspirational people know....in a calm and humble way.......

I LOST 6LBS!!!!!......

" What" I hear you say......ok then....

I lost 6lbs!!!!!
....go on then...."I told you so"....come on....give it to me....I can take it;)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yay!!! Well done you, we told you so :p

xxx

YEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!

told you so ;)

XX

brilliant! Its sooo worth it!

Well done! Knew you could do it!
x

Less to lose now than you have lost already-what a wonderful position to be in! Well Done!

:whistle::whistle:
After last weeks tantrum:eek:....I just wanted to let all you fine, sensible, supportive, encouraging, inspirational people know....in a calm and humble way.......

I LOST 6LBS!!!!!......

" What" I hear you say......ok then....

I lost 6lbs!!!!!
....go on then...."I told you so"....come on....give it to me....I can take it;)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:............... Dont you just hate it when everyone is right ;););););)

T4M...You do make me smile:)...
I guess we will have to put the 'Scale burning revolution' on hold.....oh and I just spotted your 5lbs loss...YEAH YOU!!!!!

Thanks all by the way....sitting here grinning like an idiot.....I really am quite speechless:ignore:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

T4M...You do make me smile:)...
I guess we will have to put the 'Scale burning revolution' on hold.....oh and I just spotted your 5lbs loss...YEAH YOU!!!!!

Thanks all by the way....sitting here grinning like an idiot.....I really am quite speechless:ignore:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yeah US xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow 61 pounds gone , doesn't seem like that long ago that i read your first post and here you are 61 pounds down . Wow , great stuff !!!

Back