Keeping on track as a target member!

Holly's nan,
I think it's really lovely the way you support your consultant, I bet she really appreciates you for that.
My main reason for wanting to do this, was to help other people, and let them know that there is a fantastic way to still eat well and healthily without be on a silly, faddy diet.
Better get busy! xx

Just broken my tradition of bacon and eggs after weigh in for 2 ww petite pains.
1x 50g for a b choice - but had 2 because allowed when at target!
85g boursin light, warm with ham inside. Absolutely gorgeous. 85g is loads of cheese.
I brought the last 3 packets of ww petite pains and put them in the freezer.
Telling my group about that tonight.
Thank you Minky xx

So apart from lunch, I've had
red grapefruit and orange for breakfast, and raspberries, strawberries and blueberries with cocoanut mullerlight,
and just about to have a Baxter's chilli bowl, which is done in the microwave, and it's free for my dinner.
Just loaded up the car ready for group, and had a call from someone else coming tonight.
So 2 new that I know of.

Woohoo!
2 1/2 lbs off.
Back on target.
Despite the cream tea and fry up, I did work extra hard to pull it back though.
If I can stay focused, I can get back to the lower end of target. If I do well 1 week, I tend to go mad the next. So I won't do that.
Planning is the way to go!

Well done!! I'm the same, I lost 7lbs in two weeks then pt 5 bk on after my hol last week. Enjoyed it though. Xx

Weather was awful last night.
Had a lovely summer dress on that kept blowing up when I was loading and unloading the car.
Flashed my butt more than once, much to the delight of the basketball players playing on the court!
Have got to go and pick a bag up I left behind and do food shop.

Starving this morning.
Had 3 scrambled eggs and a tin of baked beans for brekkie, and 3 cups of tea already!

Had peanut hifi dipped inphilly choc last night, and a cheeky glass of wine with diet lemonade spritzer. Didn't work, dads coming down.
Will book shift for tonight.
Had grilled salmon, and homemade potato salad made with quark and ex light mayo for dinner.
Breakfast
Smoked Salmon and scrambled eggs with tomatoes and mushrooms.
Lots of housework to get done before dad visits.
Enjoying a bit of a lay in for a few more minutes!

Had ww pp with smoked salmon and philly el cheese. Ummmmmmmmn yumyum!
Roast chicken with lemon and garlic, mashed potato and cauli and brocoli.

Supermarket hunt for garlic and herb mash.
Going to try the syn free rice pud made with diet soda.
No night booked.
No more clothes though!
Have seen some lovely stuff in Monsoon, very expensive, but totally gorgeous.

What this pud with diet soda? And yes its nice to be at the bottom of the target range. I like to be there too, I usually am, sometimes have to have a grace week to pull it back into target again as I sometimes bob under. Had a scone n butter today, and costa n cake Thursday so somehow think I wont be under target range this week. Thank you for your nice comment re my supporting my c. She really is so good at her job, she eats, lives and sleeps s w. Well a bit like me really :)

Just rice with a can of cream diet soda poured over. I'm using pudding rice, but any would be ok. It's in the oven for 30-35 mins. Then you put fruit and yogurt on .

Not that keen on rice pudding.
Last night went wrong.
I finished the bottle of wine, ate the prawn crackers from the old man's Chinese, and had 2 more ww pp.
This is what I need to stop doing.
I need to practise moderation!

frozen fruit and mullerlight for brekkie.
omelette and salad for lunch.
Roast lamb dinner with green beans, curly kale and peas.

Have got some Tesco sausages to make scotch eggs with scan bran.
Another load of ironing and housework to do.
May go for a walk on the beach as it's a lovely day.

Got my eggs on boiling away.
Crushing scan - I'm using oat bran is a challenge!
After bashing away with a rolling pin and getting fed up, I broke them up roughly with the rolling pin and then put them in blender - which I was afraid to do in case it broke!
OMG I'm so daft!

All that faffing about with sausages and scan bran was worth it.
They were properlike scotch eggs.
My meals for Monday are;
strawberries, blueberries and kiwi with mullerlight.
salad and scotch eggs, new potatoes.
kedgeree.

Have tonight off work, and a night booked for tomorrow.
So housework, and a few jobs to do tomorrow.
Cooking spaghetti bolongnaise for the famalam.

Orange and grapefruit with cocoanut mullerlight, 2 green teas with lemon.
lunch leftover kedgeree,
roast chicken dinner, jp, peas, curly kale corn on cob.

Laminating and printing my posters and getting magazines ready with my group details on ready for promotion this weekend and next week.

I thought I'd give the gym a go today.
I didn't even park the car or summon up the nerve to go in.
But I do need to do some sort of exercise again, as I haven't been keeping up with it.
Thought some classes would be a good idea, and then I've got to make time.
Want to keep the tone and definition, and I'm going a bit soft!

Still in bed from night shift, don't want to move. Had some mushroom rissoto, but the phone kept ringing earlier and woke me up. Need to go out later and finish getting raffle. Then a nice hot bath, and catch up with fat body squad.

Fish pie!
Fish stock 400ml (stockpots)
Tiger prawns
White fish cod or haddock
Salmon (optional!) whatever fish you like, chuck it in!
half an onion
clove of garlic
Prepare potatoes for mash
Boil eggs, optional
Gently simmer fish in stock, for 5 mins, add prawns and simmer for 2-3 mins
Mean while, make sauce.
tub of quark, add a little fish stock, chopped dill, parsley and chives and mix well.
Also add 80 g fat reduced grated cheddar, keep a little back to top mash potato.
Drain fish. Half hard boiled eggs. Pour sauce over making sure it is all covered.
Make mash with skimmed milk, and sprinkle remaining cheddar on top.
Put in oven, and bake until mash is golden and cheese is melted, 30 mins or so.
Worth the effort xx
Yumyum, dinner for tonight

Back