Keeping on track as a target member!

Breakfast, grapefruit, orange. Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and activia snackpot.
Lunch, back on the leek and asparagus soup!
Dinner, chicken and prawn stir fry, with rice..

Exciting things might be happening with SWOR, but waiting to hear - depends on their funding!
Buzzing buzzing buzzing buzzing

No nightshift. Been catching up on housework, washing and ironing.
Will go to gym in the morning, get the raffle prizes and do the hovering.

Had some midget gems for my syns, and a crusty roll with my soup - which was unplanned. The old man brought some fresh, warm rolls and told me to have one.
Regretting it now. Need to get some more WW petite pains in stock.

Still awake, I just can't sleep. Waiting to hear back is driving me crazy!
None of the consultants in our area have tried to set up Slimming World on Referral - where people can be referred by their GP for a slimming club.
So want this to work out. Want to talk to someone about it, but can't until I hear back!
So it's 1am and I'm still buzzing!
Should have worked a night!

Been to the gym.
NEED MY BREAKFAST!
Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, activia snackpot with 2 crumbled Weetabix.

Lunch, asparagus soup and dinner stir fry, as I've got tons of it leftover!

Please call me, please call me, please call me!

Still waiting....
Have got the super 6 from Aldi for the raffle for both prizes. A bit boring, but I bought them some hot chocolate for their hot drinks, and man of the year prizes last week, so will try and build the raffle fund up again.
Got to go and pick my A frame up.

At the top of my target again!

Not heard back from the PCT trust. Hope they're not ignoring me. (like to see them try!)
Had a challenging time trying to fit things in the tiny car for my group tonight. Scaled down my visuals, and can't get the bookcase in, but for a couple of weeks, it will have to be ok. Cost of car door is horrendous. I am being extra careful and driving like an old granny! Miss my big car so much; but at least I have wheels!

Now a food diary for me.

My food today; melon, pineapple and mullerlight.
Bacon, eggs, 2 wholemeal toast from 400g loaf! Tomatoes and mushrooms.
scan bran scotch eggs, 1 syn each, and I've had 2. Made with Sainsbury's extra lean Cumberland sausages 1/2 a syn each, and 1/2 a syn for the scan bran.
Jp with M&S lean steak and salad.

Had a lovely moment after my weigh in this morning.
Went to Tesco's and M&S, and bumped into a couple of members from weigh in group, one who's at target.
She said, we all think you're amazing.
I said, who, me?
she said, you used to be so shy and quiet, and now we can't shut you up! It's done you the world of good!

3 new members tonight.
Didn't have 25 in though, so many calls and texts from people not coming. But a good evening, if a little chaotic, because my usual weigh lady didn't turn up - no message - and had a stand in who missed some awards.
Have run out of 1/2 stone awards. so need to get organised this week.

Have had the other half of my JP and steak, and a scotch egg since I got in. Very hungry and tired, so off to bed.
Busy day tomorrow!

3 new members tonight.
Didn't have 25 in though, so many calls and texts from people not coming. But a good evening, if a little chaotic, because my usual weigh lady didn't turn up - no message - and had a stand in who missed some awards.
Have run out of 1/2 stone awards. so need to get organised this week.

Have had the other half of my JP and steak, and a scotch egg since I got in. Very hungry and tired, so off to bed.
Busy day tomorrow!

Hi littlemisslim, I think it is so bad of a member of your social team not to let you know she/he wasnt coming. We are relied upon, and if for some reason I cannot make group, only ever missed coz of hols, then I would let her know if only out of courtesy. When we agree to become members of the social team, we also have to commit. Ok there are times we cant make it, but means of communication are so good nowadays there really isnt any excuse. Sorry, oops, (steps off soap box now) :(

On a night shift, specialling confused patient.
Had pear and tea for brekkie. Shopping first thing, did accounts early. Member support. Banking, my bills and daughters train ticket to school for half term.
Old man is moaning about money. Hall hire covered for first time, should be under uncontrol once I can get some more nights booked.
Lunch was poop soup. Old man moaning about that as well! Luckily for him, I'm not at home tonight, and I can fart away happily without him going on at me!
Dinner was grilled steak, new pots, corn on cob and lots of salad. Had rocky toad hifis with a cup of tea watching DOND, and have fruit, yogurt and more hifis later on. Skimmed milk forA choice, and thinking about it, haven't had any syns. Meant to have some chocolate animals mini bag, but hid it from the kids and forgot! Looking forward to them tomorrow!
Think one of my new members just came for the pack last night. She must think I was born yesterday. Can spot them a mile off now. Shame I'm working my pants off for peanuts. This has got to be my all time pet hate from members. She turned up halfway through my new member talk, interrupted the other 2 joining, didn't leave her phone number, and didn't sign her form. I still have to be professional, supportive and caring and hope that will be enough to bring her back. Losing weight is hard on your own, if it didn't work before, what makes people think it will be any different? Group support is so important to me, its funny how people can be so different. But its what helped me lose my weight; and I know I would have given up without it. X

Sorry nan, (is it ok to call you that?!) missed your post while I was typing my essay!
Luckily I have a lovely group that are all willing to to step in if there's an emergency. Doesn't happen too often.
Reminds me, shop man is on holiday for 2 weeks so need to organise someone to take his place.

Amazing breakfast.
grapefruit and orange.
ham, tomato and mushroom omelette made in toasted sandwich maker.
The trick is not to over fill, and make in a couple of batches.
Fried the toms and mushrooms in garlic and herb mash (just a Swartz herb in purple jar)
would be super nice with cheese in omelette.

Lunch is bacon in ww petite pains.

Dinner tonight is paella from new magazine.

Finishing my brekkie with choccie animals, and off to bed for a while!

I overslept!
So paella will be for Monday night as I don't have enough time.
I'm having Ainsley Harriotts lentil dahl with broc, cauli peas and green beans, and total 0% greek yogurt as it's ready in 20 mins. Then I'm going back to bed as I still feel tired!

Raspberries and blueberries with mullerlight, doesn't sound much, but I've had melon cherries yogurt and grapes at work and eaten all night.
Got roast pork dinner but not sure about lunch. Off to bed. Catch ya later, tater. xx

Finished the lentil dahl from last night for lunch.
Wonder how the finals for consultants are going? I didn't enter, took one look at the form and it put me off. But might try next year.
The old man is cooking dinner, so not going downstairs yet, fancy choc and crisps. Got to make sure I stay in target this week. Had lots of syns yesterday, and had biscuits on night shift, so must careful.

Been good today. Had my roast dinner and snacked on fruit. Just had a bacon and egg petite pain and feel full up.
Plan for tomorrow.
Wake up and get out of bed.
Shout at kids to get up.
Pack them off to school.
Breakfast, raspberries, mullerlight grapefruit and orange.
nuke the house.
Take daughters phone to get fixed.
Go to the gym.
Pick up phone. Have leek and asparagus soup for lunch while watching neighbours.
Cook dinner, grilled lamb chops mash potato and veg.
Watch DornoD.
Prenap before nightshift and then off to pound the wards!

Very inspiring read

Last edited:
Miss blonde, I did read your original post, but I was half asleep!
Would you still like me to answer? xx
Edited to say, I have answered in your new threadxx

Last edited:
Made my paella with prawns and ham. Did start off with seafood, but last year I had a bout of sickness after a seafood platter - forgot all about it until I tried to eat the mussels and squid and just couldn't!
Shame, because I love seafood. Anyway, prawns and ham go quite well together and it's quite tasty. Just had a little taster, will have for my dinner later!

Back