Keeping on track as a target member!

Feeling really encouraged today.
Got 28 posters out in shop windows. Lots of interest, and they are definately starting to recognise me!
Got a smile from the newsagent lady, who usually is a right grump, cos Ihad exactly the right amount of change ready for her! I don't mind paying her; she often forgets to take the poster down,and it gets a few extra weeks up!
Also, had bloke from a tattoo parlour, rub his belly, and say " I need to do summat about this!"
I gave him some leaflets which show all the food he can eat, and explaining how it works, and he was reading them when I left.
Another lady in a shop, had a few personal things to talk about, but she is going to try to join with her daughter this week, and a chapy in a builders shop, put a poster up for a couple of weeks for me. Got some more pubs and hairdressers to do on Weds, that weren't open today, and will hit the town as well. My feet were really hurting- must have covered a few miles, and I put out 15 mags. Can't carry too many at once, they're heavy!
Got a nightshift, but it's a busy ward. Got some munchies to keep me going, but not looking forward to it.

Well, had a message about a morning group going on relief, but it's a small group, and I don't even want to go there until my group is where I want it to be.
Was considering giving up, but I don't feel able to walk away. I've worked so hard to get it where it is now, and I feel like I'm on the edge of a breakthrough with the numbers! My group has a really lovely feel to it, and a lot of that, is down to me. It's not in the area I want either, so although I would still like a morning group one day, I'm not ready for it yet.
The group I covered in the summer, really opened my eyes, and took such a lot out of me, and away from my own group.
I am practising the word 'no!'

Didn't really have brekkie when I got home after work - picked at nectarines, smoked salmon and mini babybel lights.
The bottom fell out of my blender yesrday, so my soup went everywhere! So no soup for lunch. Had 6 ryvita wholewheat cracker breads with philly garlic and onions, ham an orange and 2 greek muller lights.
Dinner was beef casserole with mash (made with dash of skimmed milk) and courgettes, mushrooms and spinach.
Had a small bag of milk buttons with a cup of tea, while watching Deal or no deal - haven't had those in ages, they tasted good!
Just had my pineapple and melon, and have grapes and yogurt for later in the night. Need a cup of tea, and hopefully the night will be quieter and a bit easier.

Have got 450g stewed rhubarb and coconut mullerlight for brekkie, when I finish work. Chicken and mango pasta for lunch, and kedgeree for dinner.
Pasta is lovely, and a really easy recipe.
Frylight a chopped spring onion and add chicken and chopped mango, add the cooked pasta, and then stir through a coconut greek muller light.

Got posters and mags to finish getting out, but weather doesn't look great. Raffle to buy, don't have time to finish post, will do later!

2lb off again!! Back in target.

Been on the go all day. Had to get the raffle, because I felt like I'd been hit by a bus after my 2 night shifts.
Am doing about keeping things interesting, and lunches.
Have got ingredients for leek and asparagus soup, and a microwave mug, and rice, pasta and noodles with some superfree veg, herbs and a lunch box.
Have been a consultant for a year now. Hope lots turn up tonight, only had 2 messages so far, so if I get 2 or 3 new, I could get my 30 in.
Mind you, weather has turned nasty.

Food today was rhubarb and mullerlight, strawberries and cantaloupe melon. 2 fruit crunch with banana and choc philly on. 3 onion ryvitas with philly light on.
Then I blew it with a large hunk of cheddar and another mini pot of choc philly.
Dinner is Cajun chicken and savoury rice.
So a bit of a write off, but have half my dinner left to finish when I get home later.

Food yesterday, was 2 ryvita fruit crunch, with choc philly on. Topped with raspberries and banana. Then I had a bowl of those with greek mullerlight.
Got a new blender!
Lunch was leek and asparagus soup.
Dinner was cheesy mushroom pasta.
Had czech lager and 21 special k crisps. 11 1/2 syns total. Made it a green day. Had peanut heaven barwith a chocolate coffee. Dowe egberts on special offer in sainsburys. 2 for £4. Got all the flavours, and then was chatting to check out lady about them.
Today, having kippers and scrambled eggs with tomatoes. Soup for lunch.
Undecided on dinner. May have turkey meatballs or salmon..

A really, really bad weekend.:mad: at myself, but I did it.
I wasn't organized, and let the £1 special offer for 5 curlywurly's get me!
My intentions were good, I meant to have 1 a day for my syns, but ended up having one after the other on Saturday.
My car has to go to the garage tomorrow, I broke down, so I didn't get out delivering my leaflets on Sunday, and stayed in bed until 12pm catching up on some much needed sleep.
When I got up, I ate all the wrong stuff.

So today, EE day.
450g stewed rhubarb(b choice, A choice, 350 skimmed milk)
ham salad
salmon broccoli, cauli and green beans.
Night duty.
melon and pineapple, grapes and yogurt.
Determined to pull it back for a maintain on Thursday.

Today has been a really boring food day, apart from a nice start with some bacon and eggs!:eat:after my night shift.
Then it went downhill at lunchtime, the kids had raided the fridge, and left nothing for my lunch, so I just had a mango and a mullerlight.
I'd planned a chicken curry for dinner, but the old man was at home sorting out the car, and he took over the cooking, so I couldn't get in the kitchen, and had roast dinner instead.
The builder's next door were drilling, so I didn't get much sleep, but I did get a cracking headache.:badmood:
and to top it all off, the old man gave me some money to help out with the bills and get me back on track:thankyouthankyou: but had to take it back because of the cost of sorting out the car. What we thought was something small, turned out to be a huge job. He managed to get it sorted out thankfully for a lot less than expected and it wasn't as bad as the garage told us. My car will be back on the road tomorrow:7600::0clapper:and then he gave me quite a bit back, so as long as I can work 3 nights for the next few weeks, I should be ok.

My members have been needing some extra support this week, so lots of midweek messaging.
Had a lovely message from one member, saying my support has been amazing, and she feels really encouraged to start a fresh. She's bringing a friend along to join, which is fantastic, because that member brought a countdown at another group, and the other c hasn't passed the fee onto me, so I'm supporting that member for nothing until her countdown finishes. I haven't told the member because I don't want her to feel bad, I'm just glad she's there to make the numbers up.
So fingers crossed for a good week with the group.
Had a phonecall about the relief group, and I said no. I'm learning I need to be firm. On the brink of getting my group to better numbers on a regular basis, and really can't stretch myself any further.
Back out to finish the leafleting on Sunday, not sure I will manage 1000, but I will do as many as I can, and finish the week after.
Need to think of the raffle prize, do some banking, pay August hall hire, and get my A frame out tomorrow. May stick my banner on car outside venue for a couple of hours, while I put out a few posters and get raffle. So might have to sacrifice some sleep while I get those jobs done.
Also need to sort out the day I run group on Christmas week, might have to be the Saturday morning, as my group would run on Boxing Day. Jobs to be done! and I'm sure there's a few more!

Food today - how could I forget!
Grapefruit and orange, Weetabix crumbled up and layered with raspberries and banana and muller light to make a breakfast sundae.
Lunch, chicken salad
Dinner - a work in progress! Can't decide, but will be a light meal as weigh in tomorrow.
Have been snacking on pickled onions, as the sharpness takes away the craving for choc! Everytime I get the urge, I pop a pickle!
Got through the whole jar in 3 days!

One of my menbers sent me a message last night to say she was having a week off to sort herself out; she'd weighed herself, was fed up it showed a sts and had eaten everything in the cupboard!
What a classic. So I replied, said we all had weeks like that, even me. She didn't have to do it on her own-that's what the group and me are for-let me help you.
She's changed her mind and she's coming back and I'm well chuffed she's not struggling for another week on her own. I've promised her some recipe ideas as she's doing green plan, so better put a few bits together for her.

Maintained at weigh in.
Food today has been,
strawberries and 1/2 syn for greek muller light. Orange and grapefruit.
Lunch is bacon eggs bean tomato mushrooms, 2 slices from 400g wholemeal loaf (wharbatons) chocolate coffee milk from 350 skimmed milk allowance
Dinner is a kedgeree.

I did it! I did it!
8 new members tonight. Finally got over 30 in.
Lots of awards, 1ncluding 3 and 4 1/2 stone awards.
32 members in total, and I will be getting out there with my leaflets this week.
Whoopee!
Very, very happy, and just need to keep growing.:happy096::wow::bliss::0clapper::winner::banana dancer::woohoo::wee::banana dancer:

Well done little miss slim! That's excellent you work so hard and I can see how much of yourself you invest in your members.

Thanku Willbeslimjen!
You're doing great with your own weight loss. I'm celebrating with a chocolate coffee and a piece of tea cake 4 1/2 syns while I watch deal or no deal and have an afternoon nap!

Food today, was 1/2 a galia melon with strawberries and peach & honey greek muller light (1/2 syn)
lunch 2 ww petite pains with linda mc's rosemary & red onion sausages frozen cherries in muller light
cauliflower and cheese bake
syns 5 slice of tea cake and greek yog
HE A 45 g fat reduced cheddar
350 ml skimmed milk
HE B 2 ww petite pains
Had a geen day

Back