Keeping on track as a target member!

Had the windiest bum, ever last night. Been letting some whoppers go!
Mostly I can blame the brussel sprouts that I've been eating in abundance, and have been serruptisously dropping them off when I have been specialling a confused patient who keeps apologising and saying,"I do beg your pardon!" so I have managed to get away with it.
Then I had to get patient a cup of tea, and felt another whopper building; but it just wouldn't budge. Stepped out the kitchen and, quickly retreated to let a colassol fart go.
But not before I noticed a patient waiting in the hall with a very shocked look on his chops!

Well, not been here for a couple of weeks. Put on 1 lb last week which took me out of target, and 1/2 lb this week - which isn't bad considering I was at the SW awards at the weekend and was off plan for 2 days. Have been back on plan since Sunday, and really pulled it back - so it could have been a lot worse. This week is operation kick ass back into gear.:asskick:
The weekend was fantastic. Had a good night eating drinking and dancing, although I stopped drinking at the nightclub we went to and stayed in control , danced until 2am and ate on plan up until the meal at the ball. I have no idea of the syns in that meal, and only had 3 glasses of wine all evening. I confess to a cheeky chicken kebab and chips on Friday night. The awards were amazing, some very deserving winners and I hope I can have the honour of accompanying one of my members up onto that stage one day. Every consultants dream.
My group is going nicely, have finally overcome the 25 hurdle and am now aiming for 40. Realistically, think that will happen in January and just need to catch my members before they fall so I can build on the group I have.
Tonight, I am running the Miss Slinky competition and having a virtual buffet! They have to work out the syns of party food - so a bit of learning for them! Think it will be good fun. I'm all packed up for group, so off to have a rest before the evening begins1

Haven't posted over the weekend as I've just worked 2 nights; but I have stuck to plan.
Went over syns Sunday evening, but only 5 on Friday and Saturday.

Brekkie today, Satsuma, chopped pear, banana and apple. Muller light.
Healthy A 350ml s milk for tea
Lunch leek and asparagus soup
Dinner, roast chicken, and pots, Brussels, courgettes and cabbage.
Another night so all the usuals.
Satsumas are my saviour at the moment with all the chocs at the nurses station! Getting through loads!
Got to do some shopping later, and get the house tidied.
One more cup of tea, then I'll get dressed!

I lost 1/2lb yesterday at weigh in.
Still out of target slightly, but I think I've been rebelling a little bit!
Feel back on track now.
Today I started with 1/2 a red grapefruit, 30g porridge oats and frozen raspberries, and used 200 ml skimmed milk for breakfast and a cup of tea.
Lunch will be smoked salmon salad and some orzo pasta, and dinner tonight is grilled salmon, cauliflower, green beans and new potatoes.

Daughter has been really hard work and in trouble at school, so lots of stress going on.
Group is going well, and I'm staying around 30 members at the moment.
No new for 2 weeks, but ok with that for this time of year.
Should be working tonight and Sat, and as usual, feeling tired!
Taking daughter out for a hot choccie after school, and want to catch up on some sleep this afternoon, after Friday call.
Snacks so far, have been, cherries and a Satsuma!

Good to see you back little miss slim! Well done on the weight loss and your group x

Off to check the damage in this morning!
Was back in target the week before last, but had flu last week over Christmas, so didn't go to group, and not really been on plan. Ho hum.

Hi Shivvy,:)
Group is really, really good. Into the 40 members at last!:woohoo:
Have taken a wee break because my gramp died just 4 days into the new year. It was really unexpected because he was fit and active.
Have had lots of trips up the M25, and it's been really upsetting time.
I spoke at his funeral last week; something I could never have done before; but I wanted to make him proud of me.
Not sure how, but I have carried on running my group with a smile on my face, and I think it's kept me going.
My next target is to get to 50 members - am 7 away - could do that this week if my returning members come back and I have a few new.

Food wise, haven't been too bad. Am at the top end of my target. So although I still haven't got to the bottom end yet - I am doing a fairly good job of being in range.
Should have a few weeks of having nothing but me getting in the way - so if I can stick to plan - I should get there!
Breakfast is smoked salmon, scrambled egg and mushrooms and tomatoes.
Lunch is chicken and sweetcorn soup and dinner is quick prawn curry.
Nightshift tonight - have had a couple of weeks off - not been in the right frame of mind - so will get some munchies for that.
Housework to catch up on - and lots of it!

Lots been happening, and it's not all been good. Have gone out of target, and will have to face the scales so I can get back in control.
Have put on about 5 lb, which isn't the end of the world, but it does mean a bit of hard work.
Have sort of lost my Slimming World love and don't know how to get it back.

Hi shivvy, yes, still a c. My group isn't the problem, it's me. Haven't been able to get to weigh for a few weeks-which keeps me on track, so I've been rebelling!
As in, 'if I want a chunk of cheese and 3 maple and pecan pastries, I'll beepin well have them!"
Meals are on plan, and then I go potty at the weekends and evenings.
Today meals are, strawberries and natural yogurt.
Lunch, turkey meatballs and salad, dinner, jacket potato, salad and Asda chickpea dahl on top.
Discovered the new Peanut Hottie, which is yum, and had 4 cups last night. Bad move.
Will try and get weighed at a Saturday morning group to give me some focus. Feeling unable to go back to my usual group.

Stayed on track yesterday, and hoping for another good day today.
Brekkie, the kids have finished my strawberries, so will have something soon.
Now, decisions for rest of day, do I face my group and the scales today? Miss all my friends, but I had to cover the group as a consultant a couple of weeks back, and it's changed how I feel about going back as a member. Can't really explain how, I must be really silly, or do I go and do some postering and leave magazines at hairdressers etc, as I need to do a bit of promoting? Am not leafleting this time around as I've been doing jury service, and haven't been able to get out. Some lovely person trashed one of my Aframes a while back, but I managed to fix it. Or, do I try and tidy the house, which has been badly neglected while I've been doing jury service?
Lunch, bacon, eggs and tomatoes and mushrooms. Dinner, same as yesterday after group.
Right, got some thinking to do.:hmm:

Welcome back little misalign. What did you decide to do?
Just so you know sometimes one of the girls in our group covers when our consultant is off and I for one see her as two diff people when she's up there she is a c, when she is sat down she is in group needing our support and trying to lose like us

I opted for the housework and weighing on Saturday morning at a group far, far away!
Will do my postering next Monday when jury service finishes, and will go back to my own group next Thursday morning, and am aiming for a very good week on plan.

Ah well let us know how it goes on Saturday!

Had a fairly good day yesterday.
Strawberries and natural yogurt for brekkie, leek and asparagus soup for lunch, which I haven't had for a couple of months! Easy to make in new soup maker, saves all the pots and pans!
Took my girlie into town with her friend to buy birthday pressie. Some new skates, which I won't be trying - they look lethal!
Couldn't resist having a cream tea, It was just staring at me, and had my name written on it!
Dinner was salmon, new pots, cauli, broc and green beans. Pan fried the salmon (frylight), and made a chilli and garlic sauce, with tomato puree and a bit of water to mix it all up. Just grapes, seafood sticks and apple for snacks.

Today, strawberries, fresh baby figs, natural yogurt (ff)
lunch, me soup and dinner, smoked salmon new pots and salad.
Dad is coming down for a visit today, so can't make weigh in after all. Forgot he was coming.

Had lunch in town with dad, jp with beans and salad, and spag bol with garlic mushrooms. Had to change what I'd planned, because I was so hungry in town and couldn't wait until we got home for my soup. So having that today instead. Had some mini chocolate eggs for 3 syns each, and a peanut hottie, but stayed on plan. Had mini ryvitas and grapes for snacks.
Having a lay in for now, but scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, mushrooms and toms planned when I get up. Might be eating out later for daughters birthday meal at the Harvester, easy to stay on plan there. Haven't worked any nights, which has been lovely, but need to get back to it, and posters to put out, which I'm not in the mood for!

Well done for being on plan yesterday!
Hope the postering goes ok

lots of posters out today, some potential newbies, and will get some more out on Wednesday.
Night shift tonight.
Strawberries, grapefruit and yogurt for brekkie, soup, strawberries and activia for lunch,
fish pie and veggies for dinner.
Had mini eggs for syns, grapes for snack, and feeling a bit brighter now jury service is out of the way.

Back