Keeping your mind and hands busy (FOOD PICS)

tillyfloss

Gold Member
Just wondering if anybody else does things to keep there hands and mind busy during...
This is what I have been doing last couple of days for my friends birthday!

I only do it for fun.. what you think?
(she chose the design.. her theme is pink and lilac and the brief.. shoes. bags and very girly!)

x

Attachments

• kcake2.jpg
    kcake2.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Wow thats great!! are the shoes sugar craft? is the icing glitery, cant quite make it out.

Super cake-your friend will love it! well done!

That's lovely! I have spent today downloading music for dance classes. Time has flown by.

Oh that's wonderful!! Way too good to eat!!

Do you watch Ace of Cakes?! lol

Lynne
x

I want it!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

How do you cope doing that Tilly? It's always been one of my loves and something I would love to get into and maybe go into business one day, but I haven't been able to bring myself to do any decorating while on CD as I'm scared of being tempted to pick while I'm doing it!

I want it!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

How do you cope doing that Tilly? It's always been one of my loves and something I would love to get into and maybe go into business one day, but I haven't been able to bring myself to do any decorating while on CD as I'm scared of being tempted to pick while I'm doing it!

It helps that I don't have a sweet tooth!
Cooking curries etc is far more problematic as I have to rely on the children to taste test for me.

Hey hon
Well done its fab..... Loving it...... you are so talented.
You need to start charging for them.. another business I think.
Well done its great x

Can't cope with any more business ideas!! But I don't think I am anywhere near good enough anyway...

Thanks all...
Have one more to ice tomorrow for my daughter... :)

x

oh my god that is amazing hun!!!
You have an obvious talent there hun...dont waste it!
xxxx

thats a great cake hun, u should be proud i could never create anything like that i would prob chomp it all yummy xx

Excellent cake! When you say 'sugar' are they gum paste shoes, or modelling fondant? You are certainly good enough to do it for business :)

I wimped out of straps when I recently did a cake for a shoe-a-holic - they kept dropping off :(

I also do cakes for special occasions (hobby not business) and it's been amazingly easy since being on CD. And I have a massively sweet tooth - a bag of Haribo down in only a few minutes kind of sweet tooth. I really thought I'd struggle (cake mix bowl-scraping, scrap fondant munching etc). But I can honestly say that I havn't touched a crumb!

I'm not sure who's more amazed, me or anyone who knows me. I think it's mind over matter - and my head has been so into CD I've simply not had the sensation of temptation.

Back