Keeps me going!

Cathy

Silver Member
When I started LT, I arranged my clothes into 3 sections
  • A wear now pile (horrible, dark colours, sizes 20-24 :eek:)
  • A wear soon pile, which I'm wearing now, sizes 18 and 20
  • A not for AGES pile, which I HOPED would be OK for my hol on 13th Sept
Well, yesterday (4 weeks to hol and 5 weeks after starting LT)
The 3rd pile is a smidge away from fitting NOW!
So, so pleased, they will all fit great in a month, just one pair of nice sage green linen trousers which will have to wait till later, but I don't mind that so much.
We lose so quickly on this, so keep trying your things on, or you may miss wearing some of them as you whizz down the sizes!! :party0011::scale:

Hi Laa, Your doing all the right positive things with this diet. Self motivation is very important! WEll done. You'll look great on holiday and you'll feel great too, dont forget my stick of rock though...:D

That was a great idea to sort your clothes out like that. I was supposed to do the same thing but never got around to it so just try things on randomly every now and again. Last night I got my big bum into my size 12 Topshop trousers and though they're tight at the top I GOT THEM ON lol. I've got millions of size 12 stuff but most of it is too small still. Not for long though!

Well done on getting into the third pile and those green trousers will be fitting you in a couple of weeks, no problem :) ;)

Back