Keisha's diary: Guess who's back :-)

Good Luck for 2moros WI! xx

Good luck hun x

Good luck for WI Keisha. Fingers crossed x

Well girls I gained a lb. Which I guess was expected. But I don't know if I really did. Normally When I was on W8, I weighed in on a Tue. I weighed myself last Mon and I was 161lbs (hence -2.5lbs) but on Tues was my last weigh in day for W8 and I was 157.5 (so I gained a lb using this figure)

What should I do, Should I use the figure from last Mon or should I just change my weigh in day to Tues? Help

Last edited:
Hi Keisha, if Monday works for you, then stick with it.

I would say your start weight was 161lbs and that this week you have lost 2.5lbs (if you are now 158.5lbs)

I had to re-adjust my ticker when moving from one to the other because of the change of weigh in day.

When you weighed at 161lbs last Monday, was that lower than the week before on W8? If so, take the numbers that work for you!!!!

Rosie xx

Not to worry Keisha it will soon sort itself out to your new WI day. That pound will slip off and more besides next week

M

its hard when you swap from one diet to another hun it will sort itself out hun.xx

I second Rosie - take the numbers that work for you! :p and if you started your WW WI monday, i would go with that figure.. :p

Thanks Rach, thats what I've decided to do, cause I don't want to change my weigh in day and a lost of 2.5lbs is fab.

Hey, Keisha! I saw you've changed over to WW from W8, looks like you're about on the home stretch! I'm about finished with W8, just will use up a packet a day until it's done, don't know if I'll do WW or just my own healthy eating thing. Why did you decide on WW?

I was doing it before W8 and it worked for me. Just wanted a big boost from W8 before a switched back over. Wanted to do W8 till after xmas but started to find it a bit challenging and I started eating what I shouldnt. So I'm doing WW until I reach goal, hopefully next May.

well done chick u have done great this week! heres to another gr8 week xx

Back