Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Hi girlies

Just a quick one before i head off to bed - cos i'm KNACKERED! - but wanted to let you know today went fine! Didnt feel hungry until i was driving home tonight, and i got home, had a shower, and then had a hot mint choc (my last pack of the day)! I even managed to drink 2.5L of water, and had a large mug of tea! Which may not sound much, but it more than my 4 pints min, and i'm crapola at drinking (can forget to drink at all some days!). But it also meant that when the afternoon hit i was grabbing the nearest work buddy, abandonning my patient to their care, and literally RUNNING to the loo every half hour! :D Bladder of a mouse....

But anyhoo, i hope everyone is ok, i'm sending big HUGS to you all! I'll try and post tomorrow after my second hell shift!

Huggles
L x

Well Done you on Getting through Day 1, It sounds like your a nurse/doctor are you?
Bet thats a nightmare to try and get your water intake up during that time..
I am fed up with going to the toilet yesterday, Is that the most you try to drink then 2.5litres?

Chat soon, good luck on Day 2.. :D

xx

Morning. Thanks for the welcome back.
Feeling good this morning - apart from tired and cold - but whats that in the scheme of things.....:rolleyes:
Stuck with it again yesterday - although its a struggle with the water when its sooooooo cold! Drank so much coffee i could not sleep! ( but i do drink lots anyway)
Another thing i forgot is that when you walk about you glug like a botlle of milk! I kept wondering what the noise was - oh its me!!!!!!! Stomach was like a washing machine!:D
Hope everyone else is still on track and positive this morning. keep up the good work.

Hiya,

lancs lass, I know what you mean the last thing you wanna do is drink water when your freezing.
Mind you me & Keith were watching a DVD last night & normally I am hot but my feet are always cold, he held me hand & said 'you can tell your on CD as your freezing cold, I couldnt get warm..
I wonder why that is??

Well I do have a confession to make, I did eat a marzipan fruit, I cannot resist them, I love marzipan, but its out of my system now, I should of put them in the bin, I made it last about 10 minutes though.. :(

Be Good Everyone..

X

Evening all!

Well here we are on day 3!!

I have been ok today, just know I havent drunk enough water, I have been in and out all day and just havent got round to it! Trying to make up for it now though.

I did do this last night and then needed to pee all night! You know one of those nights wehn you are laying in bed, bursting but too comfy to get out of bed,,,well it was one of those for me!

Must try and pee harder tonight before I go to bed.:D

I must confess now:angeldevil:...yesterday I ate...2 sticks of celery...and today I had some more!(plus a small bit of chicken!)... Thought if I said it quietly ..it wouldnt count!!!:whistle: OOPS!

Now I know its not going to affect weight loss but I dont want to be nibbling. Weird as I am 100% fine all day with out food, I am not hungry or craving and then suddenly 5/6pm I am like a mad woman...again still not hungry but desperate to eat...just something...not even anything bad!:sigh:

Anyways.....

Kel I hope you are having a fab day, I know you are finding it hard to drink all the water too, but we both know its the key to this diet....so we must try harder and drink more tomorrrow!:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Be strong babe...nearly half way through the first week .....so lets stay strong and remember how good the weight loss feels. BTW You should be able to get into ketosis even though you are having Skimmed milk,(as long as its not pints!!)you are allowed it on 790 and I know lots of peeps are in K when they do that.

Anyway off to get last pack

Have a good night babe

Hugs to you...and well done on getting this far!!!

Lou XXXX

Well Hello Me darling,

Oohhh Didnt think I would get into ketosis having milk, I will have to get some wee sticks,

I know what you mean, I am fine at work refusing chocolates & biscuits, in fact I feel quite proud that I have willpower, I do want to eat nice treats but whats the point, (especially as my work mates know I am on CD & they talk about diets all the time & honestly I dont think they think CD is a good way to diet so I want to prove them wrong if that makes sense) it comes to about 6/7 at night when I could raid the fridge, especially later on when me & Keith are watching a DVD, I could murder some chocolate or crisps, think I will have to keep my CD crisps for then, I do find though if I make a cuppa or have coffee & I am craving for something nice, the craving goes away, maybe as I use a sweetner..

Right I think I will have a early nite after I have finished this pint of vodka & coke, ha ha I WISH... :D

XX

Good Morning Ladies,

Just wanted to pop in and say well done on getting to day 4 - you are doing brilliantly and keep up the hard work.:D

I have been hiding out for the last couple of weeks....I got a cold and boy did I feed it:eek: So I am back on CD until I run out of sachets (790/1000 though not SS - I just couldn't face that again) Then I will try something else - Rosemary Conley or Unit diet I think.

Kel - I found CD hard in the evenings too. I think we are programmed from childhood that we have to eat an evening meal. I applaud you for ignoring your chatterbox.:)

Lou - STEP AWAY FROM THE CELERY AND CHICKEN!

You both know this diet works and you will both lose loads so quickly that that will be motivation enough to keep the momentum going. The fact that you are obviously so close and there for each other is fantastic too.

I wish you all the very best on your diet journey - congratulations on not giving up the fight - the real fight begins when we all have to tackle how to reprogramme our heads and our relationships with food (mine is def comfort and boredom eating:sigh:)

Kel - lovely to meet you
Lou - great to see you posting again, I missed you.:cry:

Love and hugs to you both:D

Take care

Afternoon girlies

Well i seem to be doing good so far - sticking to it 100%! Day 1 and day 2 have drunk my 2.5 litres, had my 4 packs, and at least one other hot drink. Yesterday i just wasnt off the loo!!! Eeshk! My kidlee's wont know whats happening to them! I'm just focusing on getting my 4 pints at the moment, as for the last 29 years i have been a crap drinker. I seriously can go days without drinking anything, then think "why have i got a headache?" lol....so getting the 4 pints in is quite hard for me. I know it'll get easier tho once i get used to it! Much easier when i'm at work to drink cos i'm rushing around, but today i am day off, and i havent even finished my 1st pint yet :(

Woke up this morn with a headache and feeling dizzy :(, and last couple days been feeling really cold :( - but hey! i know it wont last, and when i'm a skinny moo in the Summer i wont even remember it!! :D

How's everyone else doing?!
Huggles
Big L x

PS - You're right Kel - I'm a nurse! Work in Theatre Recovery, so i'm the face the poor souls see when they waking up after being slicey dicey-d! :D

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. :)

LENNY4974 - Very Nice to meet you chick, you sound lovely.
Well done for getting back on the wagon. keep us posted..

BigLors - Hiya Hun, A huge well done for sticking to it 100%, you rock.
Come on girl get glugging that water, I know it's hard but it does get easier, think of it as fat attacking liquid, the more you drink the more u shrink is the motto.
Post on here every day with your water intake, I bet you get better glugging in no time hun.

x

Hi kel ma love!

Just on to my 4th pint now! Not headachey anymore, but fuzzy but wouldnt say dizzy anymore either!

Tired and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally cold tho!

Hows you?
Lx

Hi kel ma love!

Just on to my 4th pint now! Not headachey anymore, but fuzzy but wouldnt say dizzy anymore either!

Tired and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally cold tho!

Hows you?
Lx

Good Lass, At least you havent got a headache anymore, nowt worse..

I have just came on my period so I know I wont get a fab weight loss on Monday as I normally put on 3-4lb!! :cry:

To add to that I always end up with a migraine at TTOM,

I so could murder something nice to eat, I hate Periods, I just crave sugary thinks... ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Aw Kel! HUGS!!!!

Hot choc or hot choc mint?

I cant even say that helped me get big - have PCOS and i havent had a TOTM since October!

DONT THINK ABOUT IT!!! Think about how wrong it is to think Dan Radcliffe is hot when he's Harry! (thinking about that play he was in....)

day 4 done.

Evening everybody!!
sorry I havent been by today...manic day here..from start to finish!

But I have had a tetra, a bar and a soup...and lots of water!
Went for one of those lovely 3/4 yearly tests that us women have to do today......oh what joy!!!!But at least its now done and out of the way for another few yrs.

Have felt very strong and positive today, weighed today and it showed me at 14.7........which is an 8lb loss since monday...how cool is that!!!

Hope you are all being strong and sticking to it........kel big hugs to you honey, I dont really suffer TOTM probs/headaches/cravings......but combined with CD it must be very hard babe.
But you did it for 3 months last time round and survived...you can certainly do it again!

I am so tired today, as I was sitting in the drs, I was about 40mins late going in to the nurse, it was really warm and I could have quite easily just fallen asleep for 40winks!

So I am going to log off here and have an early night...well not that early as its already 10.10!!

Heres to another fab day tomorrow!.........keep at it..we can all do it!!!and with this wonderful support ..we will all do it!!!!

Hugs to all Lou X

Feel like crap..

Hiya me gorgeous girls,

Just thought I would pop in and say hi to everyone before I go to work, Feel like crap today, feel flooded off my feet and the next few days will get worse, I have to kill my cravings, I have already had a biscuit as it was the 1st thing I saw when I made a cuppa to try & ease my tummy.
:break_diet:

I got weighed this morning and I was 15.1 to start I am now 14.9..
So that made me happy but it would be more if it wasnt totm.
ARGHHHHH...

I managed to drink 4 litres yesterday gonna try 5 today as it might stop my sugar cravings, Eh I am so impressed with my fella keith although he is trying to cut out the junk food he is still eating, really hard to diet in his mams house, you are surrounded by sweets, cakes, chocolate, biscuits, cookies, its a nightmare.. :mad:
He drank 5 litres yesterday so now my aim is to beat whatever he drinks, Its just an effort going to the loo all the time at work, especially as I wear tights for work. lol..,

Anyway had my moan today so off to work and catch you later on,
really cant be bothered though, got no energy..

BigLors & Time4ME, keep glugging that water me hunnies.. xxx

Lou, will text you later, Huge well done on your fab weight loss so far, your a star... :worthy: xx

Back