Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Hi girlies
Sorry been so long but work was just mad yesterday - got out late cos i was looking after a very poorly chap :( , got home bout quarter to 11 at night, and just collapsed! Was so tired i didnt have my last pack hot choc before bed :( nevermind! Today is another day!

But on a lighter note - yesterday i did a ketostix to see if anything was happening yet - it was just showing trace ketones on thursday night (day 3), but morn of day 4 its screaming PINK PINK PINK at me! YAY!!!! So i am now officially in ketosis!

Also, when i got out shower this morn and was sitting on the bed in my birthday suit putting me body cream on, Gav came in, looked at me, looked almost like he did a double take thing with his eyes, and said "i'm not sure if i'm havering, but you definitely look slimmer - that bits not as sticky outy"! He was of course refering to my above the belly button tyre, and to be honest - i think it isnt as big! Progress! Gavo was saying how proud he was of me and everything for doing so well and sticking to it! He also says its good to see me with some water in my hand! He well aware of just how rubbish i am at drinking, so it def a good thing!

So this morning i have had a long lie as i have weekend off, am am and showered and loverly cream on and dressed, but.....because i have slept so late i havent had a pack yet or any water, and its just gone midday!!!

So on that note, i am off to get my finger out!

HUggles to all
Lors x

ECHO! (ECHO Echo echo....)

Where is everyone?

Hello all!!!!

I am still here and still going great guns on CD! just had a busy weekend and havent really had a chance to get on here.

On day 7 now and I ahve been great....seem to have been doing a bit more of a 790 type thing for the past 2 days...but with ots of food about(for sons birthday) and family here it was better to have that ..than to fall off the wagon.

I think I must be going round the twist sometimes......if I 'tell' myself I am doing 790, then the portions become bigger, I add more things I shouldnt...and its becomes a slippery slope to disaster........however...........if I say Oh I will have an aam today, as a treat, my brain approaches it in a completly different way and sticks to it 100% and then goes back to the idea of ss the next day!!!.....its my brain ..with my thoughts,,,that I am having.......... as I say I think I am going round then bend!!!!!!!!!:silly::giggle::brainfart:

But anyway..........I have stuck to the plan, but ..I havent weighed for a few days so I am looking forward to tomorrows wi with CDC! it was 10lb loss when I looked on fri am!!!:D:D

Kel where are you honey???> I knwo you have text me and you are having a rough TOTM...but dont forget to come here for support!

Lors...you are going great guns honey...well done you sticking to the plan! you will see fab results this week....the lbs will be dropping off you!

Just off to have a snuggle with hubby who has just got out of bed....if hestops trumping that is.........why is it bed get out of bed and all the wind seems to just drop out of their bums:sign0137::rotflmao:!!!!???....or is it just my hubby????

Have a good day all and big strong!!!!

Lou XX

well had another day today, but so far only had one pack! busy day really sorting out the house, then cooked a lovely roast dinner...you knwo yummmy spuds cooked in all the meat juices.....

hubby works nights so was having his early so he could go back to bed at 5, boys are having theirs in a min, but the pots and meat all smelt so yummy.....I had to go out to asda! needed to get a few bits for Joes 7th birthday tomorrow.........

..........now thats what I am feeling shakey about, I have wi in the morning, and then the party after school but i have bloody CB in my head, already telling me it will be ok to eat tomorrow...as its after wi, as I am sure many of us used to do on WW!! I never did this first time on CD, and I dont want to do it tomorrow either, but really feel the old feelings coming back.:devilangel:

I know its obviously better to abstain and carry on in ketosis and that I will feel so proud of myself...........but god its so hard to put the feelings /thoughts of eating tomorrow out of my head!!!!

I MUST BE STRONG
I MUST BEAT CB
I DO NOT NEED TO EAT TOMORROW

still struggling though!!

Hiya Girls,

Havent had chance to get on here this weekend as every weekend I stay at Keiths.

Huge well done girlies, you are doing fab.. :)

Cant believe its weigh day tomorrow already, arghhhhhh.. Havent weighed myself since friday morning so its either gonna be a nice surprise or a disappointment tomorrow morning.

Well yesterday I was really busy all day as we went to boro shopping, so while we were out it flew past before I realised it was 4.45pm, my head started to throb & I realised I had no packs or nothing so I downed a litre of water, Anyway ended up having some chicken and red cabbage for tea but thats all I had so really missed out on all my 3 packs.. :(

Today I only have had 2 packs so far, my stomach has been killing me all day today, just been the loo and I have got the shits, whats that all about????? :mad: Never suffered with this last time..

Will be on here till about 10 tonight so hopefully I will catch up with you..

I've had the 2bob bits - since Wed afternoon :(:(:(:eek::eek::eek:

Ha Ha, PMSL....

Sorry Hun for laughing but I had to read your post about 3 times thinking what she on about till I realised what I had wrote,

Aww chick u in agony I would be??

wi day...............

Well I have just been for wi and I have lost 9lb this week!!

Very happy with that, takes me to 14.6, from 15.1 last monday. will be able to get into the 13s in the next 2 weeks.

Well done on any wi's this week!! heres to another good week on CD!!!

hugs to all Lou X

Hey well done Lou, :flowers:
thats a great loss, Well done!!!

i know exactly what you mean about eating after weigh ins, i always think i can get it off by next week, but this time im gonna try harder. it must mess us up eating then ss then eating again!!

Im also on day 7, i get weighed on wed and i cant wait - i need to get out of this stone, never been here before and i dont like it!

kelly

where do you get your shakes from, do you go to Julie!!

I live in Hartlepool and did CD last year but failed miserably, I just can't stick to it. Wish I could cos I have a lot of weight to loose!

Hiya,

Well drum roll please..... I LOST 8lb, YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... :party0011:

Can't believe it especially with it being TOTM..

So thats motivated me big time..

Well Done Lou on your fab weight loss, I know its going to be hard with it being Joe's birthday but do what ya have to do then straight back on it tomorrow..

I will be in the same position on Saturday as it's me nana's 70th surprise b/day party, helping with the buffet, so I will be surrounded by gorgeous scrummy party food.. :mad:

XX

kelly

where do you get your shakes from, do you go to Julie!!

I live in Hartlepool and did CD last year but failed miserably, I just can't stick to it. Wish I could cos I have a lot of weight to loose!

Hiya Hun,

Yippee, Another poolie chick..

My CDC is A lady called Christine, she comes from near the boro..

Are you on CD now then or not??

XX

not at the minute, really want to try again! But I knw how hard it is and I always fall off the wagon.

I'm hoping something clicks and I just do it!

I have a weeks worth of shakes in the house if that happens. I used to see Christine but then I went to Julie at Newton Bewley. I didn't think Christine still did it. WHen does she come to you?

She doesnt really do hartlepool anymore, she stopped as she had to many customers elsewhere, which is fair enough, she came to see me as she had to do a message in hartlepool otherwise I would of went to her, She is fab...

Why cant you stick to it, dont u have any willpower, I dont stick to it 100% as my willpower is crap.. lol.

Hi Kel, I decided to take you up on your offer to join in on your journey. Well done everyone on fab weight losses!! Are you like me and this weeks loss is what you put on over christmas? Seems so long ago I was at with wine glass in one hand, choccies in the other!

Well Hello There Bobbin, :D

So glad you joined us, To be honest I wasnt that bad over xmas but the 1st week in Jan I was bad as I knew the 2nd week I was starting CD,

So tell us a bit about yourself hun!!!

Have you been on CD before??

xx

Morning AllStarted CD for the first time on 4 Jan - before that I did WW a few years ago, then have been back a few times as weight crept back on. The last time I went was this time last year, but I wasn't in to it 100% and after the first half stone didn't lose any more.The weight has crept on over the past 3 years - I changed jobs and went from having a 10 min walk morning and evening to catch the tram to an hours drive and parking practically outside the door of the office. Plus I have a trip to the petrol station to fill up once a week, and was always tempted by the sweets/crisps/choc - oops!My OH is 6' 6" and so eats quite a bit, and I seem to have this idea in my head that I can eat as much as him (which I can) and not out on weight, but obviously not the case!!A couple of people have dabbled with CD at work after someone lost quite a lot a couple of years back, so thats how I heard about it. Got the blues over christmas when everything got tighter and tighter so took the plunge the first week of Jan. Just got to the office after a horrendous journey - heavy rain, fog, tractors. GGGGrrrrr. Just wanted to say Hi you all and introduce myselfHave a good day y'all - happy water drinking and shrinking!!!!

I hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread, but I really need some inspiration and motivation to restart after 4 weeks off for Christmas/fortnights holiday/stinking cold (any excuse really) and 5 lbs on.

I intended to restart yesterday, but opted for stuffing my face with junk instead! So my restart was today. Already I've eaten half a flapjack. Crap eh?

I loved sole sourcing last time but just can't get my head back into it right now. When I started on CD I was working a lot (although being on the road made the water drinking a nightmare), but having some time at home is taking me out of routine and into the fridge. I've booked work from tomorrow, although just planning to do a few days a week until things pick up.

You all seem to be doing so well I'm hoping some of your positivity will rub off on me and I can shift this final stone and a half (well, closer to 2 stone now).

I'm going to make my commitment to sole sourcing NOW and hopefully writing it down will make me stick with it.

I've just made 2 litres of fruity iced tea, and I'm going to drink them both by 5pm and STOP PICKING!

There I feel a bit better now - I'll post back with my progress.

I hope you're all having a great day.
A
x

Hope you are getting through that fruity tea!!

Hiya Girlies,

Huge Welcome to you Amber34, come on girl step away from the flapjack, you only have 2st to lose, if you put ya mind to it you will lose it in no time....

I know this diet is really hard girls, I have ate 3 quality street today, I didnt need them, I wasnt hungry but they were staring me out in the front room screaming 'eat me' so I did.. :mad:

Why do I do it as I think awww gorgeous chocolate while eating it & as soon as its gone I think, I wish I never ate that & beat myself up about it.

:mad::mad::mad:

Back