Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

keep going Kelly I wish I could get back on CD.

Am thinking of starting again in a few weeks as hubby home tomorrow from working away for 2 weeks so we will be out for meals drinks etc, then I might try and be brave and us up some of the packs I have in the house.

I would love to get back on CD cos I know the results are great, i want to loose about 6 stone in total but as much as poss by a wedding abroad in July!!!

On SW which i am doing now I will be lucky to loose 2 stone by then but I know if i stuck to CD I could be almost there couldn't I!!!!

Speak soona nd keep strong you are doing brill!!

Delay in posting yet again due to work (sorry girlies but i'll be here when i can!), but...

Got weighed yesterday....

And....

8 and a quarter off!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!

Congrats and huggles to everyone else too!

Lors x

Wahay, thats brilliant. I am off home to consume 3 packs, have managed to last the whole day without any. Was flagging at about 2.00 but have made it through the day without eating anything. Will try to remember my tetras tomorrow as have a 2 day training course, today will teach me not to forget them again. May say hi later or tomorrow evening if I get chance.Well done everyone one, another day nearly over!!!

hello all!:wave_cry:

sorry not been here since monday......but did what I had expected I would and ate at the party last night...but not just an odd bit of carrot and a bit of dip.......I ate loads....Pizza, crisps,cake, etc etc etc!!! felt totally crap last night ......but still allowed myself to eat today!!! WTF is all that about???? I lost 9lb last week and here I am stuffing my face!! Anyway feel bad again tonight so I have drunk loads of water and will be back to it tomorrow...honest!!...I Have to...I cant stay like this forever, Had a chat to my cdc tonight, who rang about dropping off some packs(that she didnt have yesterday when I went) and I am back on i tomorrow.

So sorry to have let the side down girls! thanks god we are off to Mcds on sunday this week before my wi, I know I will be good that way!!

well done to all of you on your wi's...all are fab losses!!

Welcome Bobbin and wobbly!! The more the merrier girls...lets do this thing!!!

Hugs and kisses to all Lou XXXX

I would love to get back on CD cos I know the results are great, i want to loose about 6 stone in total but as much as poss by a wedding abroad in July!!!

Right then, That's your incentive right there, you want to lose the weight for a wedding abroad, now then imagine how your gonna feel if by that time your abroad and havent bothered to lose the weight..

You will have loads of support hun, we can even sent support texts every day like me & Lou do, I think that really helps..

Come on girl, have a long hard think about it..

It's Now or Never.. :rolleyes:

xx

Delay in posting yet again due to work (sorry girlies but i'll be here when i can!), but...

Got weighed yesterday....

And....

8 and a quarter off!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!

Congrats and huggles to everyone else too!

Lors x

Whooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!! HUGE WELL DONE...

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

I bet you are thrilled, I am over the moon for ya..

Keep it up chick....

xx

Wahay, thats brilliant. I am off home to consume 3 packs, have managed to last the whole day without any. Was flagging at about 2.00 but have made it through the day without eating anything. Will try to remember my tetras tomorrow as have a 2 day training course, today will teach me not to forget them again. May say hi later or tomorrow evening if I get chance.Well done everyone one, another day nearly over!!!

DONT FORGET YOUR PACKS HUN, OTHERWISE YOU GONNA BE STARVING............

hello all!:wave_cry:

sorry not been here since monday......but did what I had expected I would and ate at the party last night...but not just an odd bit of carrot and a bit of dip.......I ate loads....Pizza, crisps,cake, etc etc etc!!! felt totally crap last night ......but still allowed myself to eat today!!! WTF is all that about???? I lost 9lb last week and here I am stuffing my face!! Anyway feel bad again tonight so I have drunk loads of water and will be back to it tomorrow...honest!!...I Have to...I cant stay like this forever, Had a chat to my cdc tonight, who rang about dropping off some packs(that she didnt have yesterday when I went) and I am back on i tomorrow.

So sorry to have let the side down girls! thanks god we are off to Mcds on sunday this week before my wi, I know I will be good that way!!

well done to all of you on your wi's...all are fab losses!!

Welcome Bobbin and wobbly!! The more the merrier girls...lets do this thing!!!

Hugs and kisses to all Lou XXXX

Come on Lou, Sort it out, I know you can get back on track, but you have had a binge, got it out ya system, then regretted it, so keep that feeling with you & move on..

XXXX

Morning Girls,

How are we this dull & rainy morning??

Well I feel wrecked today but on a plus side, I have nearly finished TOTM, Yippee, I hate periods... :mad:

Well I wish I never decided to 'Treat' myself on Monday because I had a good weight loss as yesterday (Honesty is the best policy) I ate in total,
A tetra, a mars bar, a few mini sweets, a piece of stollen, a mini mince pie & 3 litres of water. Notice it's all sweet things as I just crave sugary food when its TOTM..
:break_diet:

Right then, I WILL NOT be doing that on Monday as it does lead to you eating even more which is daft, as the weight you lose you put back on, I didnt need to eat it as I had tetra's in the fridge, I am so mad at myself.. That's the reason I am fat, because of what I throw in my gob, it's like a vicious circle..

I weighed myself this morning and I have put 2lb back on, so I will try harder to get that off, otherwise last week will of been for nothing... Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhh...... more H20 required..

Huge Hugs..

Kel
x

At lwast your honest about it Kel.

I have decided the following. drum roll please!!!!!!!

Hubby due home today or tomorrow depending on weather, and he is home for 2 weeks, so for the next two weeks I am going to cut right back, today I am having fruit and I have 2 slimfast smoothies in the fridge (I am at work), then tonight steamed veg and chicken. WIll try and do similar for a couple of weeks till he goes back.

I started slimming world last week and went last night and lost 2 pound, crap I know!!!

I seem as if i am all or nothing, all food or no food!!!!!!!!!

Even with SW you can eat as much as you want of certain things but that's not even good enough for me lol !

SO I will be on board with you all in 2 weeks but will keep posting.

I have one weeks worth of shakes in the house so no excuses there either, I will make an apt with CDC after I have completed 3/4 days, don't want to let her down if i fail!!

Anyway wipe thoughts of failing I am going to succeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afternoon all,
Hey wobbly 2lb is still a loss and any loss is good. All those 2lbs add up to stones so you should be happy with the loss. Hard I know when you see people losing 7/8/9 lbs in a week, but to do that they are eating nothing, Take it in small chunks and it soon starts to come off.

Hiya Guys.. :D

Hey Wobbly, 2lb is STILL a loss, not a gain.. :D

If thats your plan then stick to it hun, only you control what you eat.

I have tried WW & SW in the past I think they are fab diet's if you want to lose weight at a steady pace or maintaining your diet but when I used to lose 1lb a week I used to feel deflated as I know how good I had been , there have been times I have come home from a WW class crying as I have been fab all week & put on half a pound & think why bother, so CD for me is fab as you get fast results, if you stick to it.

Mind you last week, some days I did pick at food, I remember I had a mini mince pie, small slice of stollen & some werthers sweets but still had a fab weight loss so I am happy with that as I did have a little bit of what I fancied but with great results, Its all the water I drank thats probably cancelled out the crap I ate.. But I wasn't hungry when I ate all that crap, it was only coz it was there, it's like I HAD to eat it.

How the mind works is very bizarre... :rolleyes:

XX

Yeah I know, I rememeber doing CD last year and I had lost about 2 stone in 5 weeks and then I started picking, I had a weigh in and lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks and I had been having crunchy nut cornflakes dry when i fancied sumthing! Weird I know! I used to freeze a tetra and add them to that, still lost though..

I am doing ok at the minute, yetserday i had 2 slimfast (brekkie and lunch) and then i had some chicken at tea time and i had fruit through the day. Scales show a drop from tuesday morning so will see how long i go on like this for and hopefully i will end up on CD shakes only. Wait and see!

Hope you are doing OK today!!!!

Keep glugging, I am having about 2.5 - 3 litres a day at the minute!

Hiya Wobbly,

By the sounds of it your doing fab, well done.
Any loss is better than nothing.. ;)

..........................................................................................

I am crap today with my water, only on 2nd litre which is not like my normally drank about 3 by now..

Well I am going to me nana's in a bit to perm/cut her hair, no doubt the kettle will be straight on, love me nana's tea as she makes it with carnation milk, ooohhhh yummy..
Then the cakes & biscuits will be out, A Cuppa wont harm me as I know I am not in ketosis, I am starving...

Must drink at least 5 litres today as I weighed myself this morning & I still need to lose 1lb off last weeks weight loss, serve's myself right I suppose for letting my willpower get the better of me..
Arrrggghhhhhh....................

LOU, COME ON GIRL, GET YOUR ARSE BACK ON HERE FOR SOME CHAT & SUPPORT..
xx

Hi All, Went to get weighed last night and have lost 2lb. Feel a bit disappointed as I have stuck to the diet 100% now for 2 weeks. CDC explained I may be retaining water, so hoping for a better loss next week. Just thought that I could have lost that on WW or SW and have had the pleasure of food all week, BUT my trousers are looser and so maybe I am losing inches and not weight. Get to eat bars this week, had half a malt toffee and its yummy!!!

Thanks - I am definitley sticking with it!! Invested in some mix-a-mousse and water flavouring last night so raring to try out some recipes!!

Where is everyone?? Hope you all have a fab weekend. I am just off to have my hair cut (which I hate) and then buy some stationery (which I love). I sound about 3 yrs old!!

one step forward...two steps back.........

Hi all!!:wave_cry:
Again let me apologise for not being around....
I have had a crap week food wise I have eaten everyday since monday and have prob gained about 6lb back, feel a complete fool and a failure again!!!
I am going to see CDC tomorrow am, but I have decided I am not going to wi, that would just be too emabrassing and also I think it would stop me going to CDC completely and then give up on the diet! So I am going to go and get packs and start a fresh tomorrow and wi again next monday.
I know thats the cheats way out, but its the best way I can think of to continue the journey. Yes I have cheated........but I have really bad totm now, and I just want to get my head down and get on with loosing some weight. No birthdays or excuses till March and disney now....so I will get there and I am not giving up yet!!!

Kel well done girl on doing this week, I know you have found it hard and I am very sorry for not being there and supporting you as much as I should have:wavey::sign0168:but we are both going to get sorted out...me to stop eating everything in sight and for you to stop the little picking.........

COME ON GIRL I KNOW WE CAN DO IT!!!

hugs and kisses to all of you
Thanks for all the support Kel...you are a diamond!

Lou X

Hiya All, :)

Haven't been on here since Thursday as my Laptop has been playing up, but also Stay at Keith's all weekend so don't get on here till Sunday Night when I leave him..

..............................................................................................

Bobbin - I know you wanted a better weightloss that you had but remember any loss is better than a gain, You will have lost inches, which is fantastic. Aim High for the next weigh in & Keep Glugging that H20..
I think the bars will help as they are scrummy.. I used to eat CD Jelly every day when I first started CD, that was a real treat for me..

Time4ME - Hope your ok hun, Hopefully we will be all on-line the same time one night next week so we can all catch up with everyone..

.............................................................................................

Well I nearly coped ok at my nana's surprise 70th party yesterday, the amount of food was unreal, I was surrounded by scrummy party food & gorgeous desserts..
Her cake was Fantastic, will post some pics when I download them, she cried her eyes out, god bless her..

I had 5 pickled onions, a slice of birthday cake, 3 pieces of chicken, & some CD crisps all day, so wasn't bad but wasn't good either, I was sick of people saying 'have a vodka' & 'I can't believe your only on Water & 'Vodka isn't fattening' or even 'white wine & soda, you can have that on a Diet'... Arghhhhh..:doh:

Anyway stayed at mine for ages & went back to Keiths, started talking about the situation with me mam as he is fed up with it all too & I got so upset, started balling my eyes out while Keith tried to console me holding me as tight as he could, I just couldnt stop & also couldnt get to sleep as I couldnt stop thinking about it so god knows what time I got to sleep, so woke up this morning with a Migraine & my eyes were like pissholes in the snow thru all the crying, (not a pretty sight) so took some tablets & fell back asleep, woke up about half 1, (lazy cow or what) feeling quite depressed today, only had a tetra & a couple of chocolates, couldnt face eating my other 2 packs..
So just had a lazy day with Keith, watched a couple of films & played on my Wii, that took my mind off things..

Anyway enough of me having a moan, NOT looking forward to the Weigh In tomoro I have a feeling I have put on as I have picked all week. :mad: In a way I hope I have gained as it will give me a kick up the arse to stop cheating..

Lou - I know we have both struggled this week, we had a fab 1st week too, We have to get ourselves back on track & not decide to have a treat when we have a good weightloss, I am so defeating the object.
We can do this girl, We have to remember that feeling we had when we lost our weight 1st time around...
I think if it wasn't Joe's Birthday then you may have been ok as thats whats triggered your mini binge, NO EXCUSES now babes..
Think of the weight you can lose before you go to Disney.. ;)

COME ON GIRLS, LETS DO THIS. :girlpower:

Back