Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Love ya tonnes honey, thanks for always being there for me.:sign0168::wavey::thankyou:

Hi everyone, SO GLAD you are both getting back into into it (Lou & Kel) and are there to motivate each other. I have had a bad week and that along with TOTM means I have put on 2lb. I am disappointed, but more in myself than the weight gain. I'm hoping the gain will get me back on track! NOt really sure what went wrong, think I had just got to the point where I was fed up with the whole CD thing and needed to feel 'normal' again. Plus, I had 3 days off work, spent quite a lot of that time on my own which is always bad news for me with food. So, back on track now I am back in my work routine. Gonna try 1000 cals this week and see how it goes.

Hi everyone, SO GLAD you are both getting back into into it (Lou & Kel) and are there to motivate each other. I have had a bad week and that along with TOTM means I have put on 2lb. I am disappointed, but more in myself than the weight gain. I'm hoping the gain will get me back on track! NOt really sure what went wrong, think I had just got to the point where I was fed up with the whole CD thing and needed to feel 'normal' again. Plus, I had 3 days off work, spent quite a lot of that time on my own which is always bad news for me with food. So, back on track now I am back in my work routine. Gonna try 1000 cals this week and see how it goes.

Hey It wont take long to get that 2lb off hun, Stick with it...
Can I ask what is your photo of, I cant work it out!!

x

Hiya All,

Hope Everyone has had a FAB bank holiday, I can't believe how quick it has gone Though..
Anyway back to work tomorrow, :mad:

I met my CDC on Friday & she has lost 2st, she looks fab, she does struggle with nibbling on things like me, but was so chuffed with her when I found out she has gone over a month doing SS 100%, So I said if she can do it then so can I, I have got 6wks worth of food packs & spend £240, so there is NO way I am cheating when I have spend that much money, Its 100% all the way baby, lol..

If I want to eat I will eat things that are allowed & not crap like chocolate etc.
I have enjoyed eating the past couple of days but thats it, no more.. :rolleyes:

I have just made a banana mousse for tomorrow but dont think its worked properly. :mad:
I have decided to go back on the mousse's & the jelly as when I 1st done CD they both stopped me from cheating, as I did stick to it, so have got loads of mousses but I cant remember how I made them without no lumps!!! I have just made this 1 in a paste like someone on another thread said to do but I still saw lumps in it. :sigh:

Anyway will try it tomorrow, so WI tomorrow I think I would of put about 4lb at least on saying that I havent been that bad with eating, so I could surprise myself, I HOPE! lol..

So Lou, Hope your ready to be extra good from now on, we need to stop cheating, get a grip & think about why we want to lose this weight! We done it b4, we can do it again, We are unhappy with our weight & image & need to change, stop nibbling & get glugging!!!

WHOOOOO HOOOOO....

XXX

Well Weigh In This Morning, Only Put on 1lb, I am over the moon.. :D

So 1 pack down & 2.5l drank so far,
Bring it on..

How you doing Lou?

xx

Hiya Guys,

I dont know why I still carrying on with this thread as I dont think nobody comes on anymore but never mind! :cry:

So WI today & I lost 4lb, Yippee..
So I have reached my half way mark 1st 7lb

Lou,

I know your hearts not in it but you really do need to come on here chick & do a new post, I know the advice will come flooding in for you..

Hugs

Kel

xx

hiya kel
haven't ben around for a while, moved house and no internet etc...

also not been at work much to access it. you are doing absolutely marvellous, i wish i could do cd. SICK O TRYING AND FAILING. THE THING IS I HAVE A WEDDING IN woops hit cap lock!!! sorry a wedding on july 12th in ireland so i desperately wanted to loose weight for that...

it is 8 weeks this saturday and i know dep down if i got back on cd by saturday that i could lose at least 2.5 stone by then!!!!

i have got some slimfast shakes to try for a few days to gt me into it and i have about 1 wks worth of shakes so i am gonna give it one last go i think.

you have encouraged me when i have seen that you have dropped 1.5 stone.

i will let you know how i get on. i am wanting to be back on it 100% by next tuesday / wednesday, that gives me a week to work down to it!!!

keep going

helen

Helen, Kel, please both stay positive, I know that if you stick to it and get your mind in the right frame thast you can get where you want to be.

Getting back on mini mins today has really boosted me to get to goal by 01/07/08 and you can both get there too!

20 weeks ago I started this diet being a size 22 which is what size the green dress is in my picture, 3 weeks ago I threw a party for my birthday with my brother and wore a Caryn Franklin size 14 dress....I'm now a 14 on top and a 16 on bottom so I have litterly lost half my dress size!

If I stay on minimins I know that last 3 stone will be a push but I can get there and you 2 can get there too!

Stay strong ladies....the CD force is with you xxxxx

hiya kel
haven't ben around for a while, moved house and no internet etc...

also not been at work much to access it. you are doing absolutely marvellous, i wish i could do cd. SICK O TRYING AND FAILING. THE THING IS I HAVE A WEDDING IN woops hit cap lock!!! sorry a wedding on july 12th in ireland so i desperately wanted to loose weight for that...

it is 8 weeks this saturday and i know dep down if i got back on cd by saturday that i could lose at least 2.5 stone by then!!!!

i have got some slimfast shakes to try for a few days to gt me into it and i have about 1 wks worth of shakes so i am gonna give it one last go i think.

you have encouraged me when i have seen that you have dropped 1.5 stone.

i will let you know how i get on. i am wanting to be back on it 100% by next tuesday / wednesday, that gives me a week to work down to it!!!

keep going

helen

Hiya Hun,

Wondered where you got to..
Yes 1.5st gone, I feel so much better but need another 1.5st to go, I will get there slowly, I cant do CD 100% but I do it 90% so thats fine with me..
I have lost half a st in 2 weeks & considering I have ate & not deprived myself just had the odd nibbles here and there, I am over the moon.

Come on if I can do it, anyone can.. ;)

x

Helen, Kel, please both stay positive, I know that if you stick to it and get your mind in the right frame thast you can get where you want to be.

Getting back on mini mins today has really boosted me to get to goal by 01/07/08 and you can both get there too!

20 weeks ago I started this diet being a size 22 which is what size the green dress is in my picture, 3 weeks ago I threw a party for my birthday with my brother and wore a Caryn Franklin size 14 dress....I'm now a 14 on top and a 16 on bottom so I have litterly lost half my dress size!

If I stay on minimins I know that last 3 stone will be a push but I can get there and you 2 can get there too!

Stay strong ladies....the CD force is with you xxxxx

Thanks Hun & a huge well done you have done fantastic. x

Hi everyone, been so busy at work the past 2 weeks, have been stressed out and not not really wanted to come on here and be down in the dumps (and not had time). Still busy busy but felt like I needed a break (yesterday I sat at my desk for 11 hours working, didn't want to do that again today!!). Had a rubbish 2 weeks with food (missed my weigh in last week as was tied up at work) and its all slipped. So, going to go tonight and look at a plan to change to WW for the last stone. Food and dieting has been the last thing on my mind recently, but need to get back into the swing of things and get losing!!! Kel - well done, you are doing SO WELL!!! By the way, the pic is a cartoon version of me., We went to this place in Edinburgh and it had this thing like a photo booth that took a pic of you, then morphed it into different faces. I took a photo of the screen so its not very good pic but I thought it was cool. Its weird as I can really tell its me!!

Hi Everyone,

I am a serial lurker on this post and just wanted to say that as it's gone a bit quiet...I hope you are all okay/well? and that the scales are moving in the right direction for you?:)

Take care

Hi everyone, been so busy at work the past 2 weeks, have been stressed out and not not really wanted to come on here and be down in the dumps (and not had time). Still busy busy but felt like I needed a break (yesterday I sat at my desk for 11 hours working, didn't want to do that again today!!). Had a rubbish 2 weeks with food (missed my weigh in last week as was tied up at work) and its all slipped. So, going to go tonight and look at a plan to change to WW for the last stone. Food and dieting has been the last thing on my mind recently, but need to get back into the swing of things and get losing!!! Kel - well done, you are doing SO WELL!!! By the way, the pic is a cartoon version of me., We went to this place in Edinburgh and it had this thing like a photo booth that took a pic of you, then morphed it into different faces. I took a photo of the screen so its not very good pic but I thought it was cool. Its weird as I can really tell its me!!

Hiya Chick,

Hows WW going then, I bet you love it as you can have ''food''!!!!

Its soo quiet on here lately whats going on, Nobody seems to be around out of our little thread anymore... :cry:

xx

Hi Everyone,

I am a serial lurker on this post and just wanted to say that as it's gone a bit quiet...I hope you are all okay/well? and that the scales are moving in the right direction for you?:)

Take care

Hiya Lenny,

Aww Thanks for lurking Hun, Yep it has gone a bit quiet, :sigh:
It would be nice to hear how you have got on & how you are on CD!!

I love to hear other people's stories as if they have done well then it inspires me if that makes sense..

Keep posting
xxx

Well WHERE IS EVERYONE??? :cry:

It's so quiet around here lately I miss everyone posted,

Anyway I lost 2lb this week so thats ok with me, I have ate more than normal but drank loads of water, been ok up to today had a headache so I had food as I couldnt stand to end up with a migraine, If I dont catch a headache in time it ends up with a migraine for ages, so I had a banana, a small bowl of cereal & a yoghurt & I feel ok now, Thank god..

Well I break up from work tomorrow & dont go back until next wednesday, so we have lots of things planned, days out, meals out (arggghhhh)
Its been Keiths mam & dad anniversary so they wanted us all go out for a meal, so I couldnt spoil things and say no, so I will have to eat healthy, even if I manage to stay the same for next week I will be chuffed to bits..

I want to lose another stone before the end of June as I am at Keith's aunty & uncle ruby wedding party & there is gonna be family there I havent met before so If I manage to get to my 3st mark by then I will be over the moon..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kelly,

Well done on the 2lbs this week - snap! I did the same too:D and have done for the last 3 weeks:sigh: it all seems to be coming off a lot slower this time but I know that I am slightly cheating so I am okay with that as long as its still coming off.

I'm also taking the long long bank hol weekend off work- Off Fri until Wed:D Its our first wedding anniversary and we are going down to Cornwall camping - I have my tetras at the ready and if I feel the need to eat, I will stick to chicken salad.

I hope you have a fantastic mini break and enjoy your meal out.:p

Take care - you are doing brilliantly:D

Hiya All,

Well I have had 5 days off CD, got weighed this morning & put on 4lb.
Its my own fault as I knew I was off the diet so it was an excuse to eat, & not always make the healthy choice may I say!

It's also TOTM today so I know that doesnt help either, back to CD today had 3.5l so far started to get a headache at dinnertime which never went so I ate a yoghurt & small bowl of cereal, I cant cope with a migraine, no chance, I know I am due 1 as I get a bad 1 every month.

I hope everyone has enjoyed their bank holiday weekend, it's flew over hasnt it?

I got a voucher for a treatment last yr for my 30th from my friend, forgot all about it, booked up & went yesterday, I got a hot stone massage, awww it was bliss, I have never had one before, she said where I am tense will show up bright red, so all my shoulders flared up and my back, which I knew it would as I am always tense there.
She said I might feel worse today b4 I feel better which I do feel a little tight, but I think I might make it a monthly thing as Is was total bliss.
It also gives me an incentive to lose weight as I had to take top off etc infront of her..

So my next goal is the end of June now to (keiths) Family Party, then the end of July to my mate's 30th, I have nothing in my way to make me cheat so I just wanna get these first few days out the way & just go for it..

Mmmm wonder what I could lose in another 2 months.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So Hows everyone doing, Lenny did you enjoy your camping??

Lou, I know you enjoyed ya camping chick & I hope Vic had a fab birthday but from tomorrow girl, you need to get stuck in to CD, you have 2 months.

LETS DO THIS... :D

XX

Hi Kelly,

You sound highly motivated today:D

Reading your last post is like my own...I throughly enjoyed my camping weekend and did cd during day with a salad in the evening (i did eat the onions and tomatoes:eek: naughty girl:D) I just couldn't cope with the cornish hills without some more calories in me - I felt ill.

I got back on Tues and just pigged out (TOTM is looming) resulting in 3lbs gain:rolleyes:

I'm back on SS day 2 now and so far so good - 1lb down this morning already.

I got my Wii & Wii Fit yesterday so I am looking forward to using that when I get home later:)

I think you could easily do a minimum of two stone in the next 2 months so GO FOR IT:D
You can do it and will feel even better going for the monthly treatment showing a smaller version of you everytime.:p

I wish you all the very best with it, you have cd sorted to suit you and it is obviously working for you.

Take care

PS. LOU - where are you??? I have missed your lovely posts:cry:

Hi Kelly,

You sound highly motivated today:D

Reading your last post is like my own...I throughly enjoyed my camping weekend and did cd during day with a salad in the evening (i did eat the onions and tomatoes:eek: naughty girl:D) I just couldn't cope with the cornish hills without some more calories in me - I felt ill.

I got back on Tues and just pigged out (TOTM is looming) resulting in 3lbs gain:rolleyes:

I'm back on SS day 2 now and so far so good - 1lb down this morning already.

I got my Wii & Wii Fit yesterday so I am looking forward to using that when I get home later:)

I think you could easily do a minimum of two stone in the next 2 months so GO FOR IT:D
You can do it and will feel even better going for the monthly treatment showing a smaller version of you everytime.:p

I wish you all the very best with it, you have cd sorted to suit you and it is obviously working for you.

Take care

PS. LOU - where are you??? I have missed your lovely posts:cry:

Hiya Hun, ;)

Looks like its just me & you on this thread, lol..

I text Lou today she is eating this week & having meals together with vic & the boys & hopefully back on CD properly next week.
She is missed on this thread as when her mind is focused she is fab & her posts make so much sense, (her posts stop me from cheating) HURRY UP & COME BACK LOU..
XX

Well still have a slight throb in my head from yesterday, which is doing my head in so ate today, really feel as though I cant survive on packs when its the time of the month.

I just wanna eat crap all the time. WTF!!

Day 2 for you, (check you out, miss willpower) Huge WELL DONE.
That 3lb will be off in no time.

Aww you will love your Wiifit, its fab..
I love the hulahooping, the football & the skijump..

Let me know how you get on with it Chick..

xx

Is it ok if i join in?

My first day today- i have just made up some summer fruits water I think i put too much in so sweet like drinking sugar lol :)

nikki x

Back