Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Is it ok if i join in?

My first day today- i have just made up some summer fruits water I think i put too much in so sweet like drinking sugar lol :)

nikki x

Hiya Hun,

Of course It's Ok to join, :welcome:

Normally there is a few of us on here, havent a clue whats happened to everyone. :cry:

Your 1st day today then, well done for choosing CD, How much have you got to lose??
Yeah you only need a very small amount of the water flavouring, its quite strong.
Are you enjoying the packs??

I wanna ask you all sorts but don't want your 1st impression to be ''my god she is a nosey cow'' lol..

Hope to chat again very soon.. :hug99:

xxx

I have loads to lose - 61/2 stone then ill look like kylie lol :)

I had a milkshake at my counsellors today choc/mint one really liked it to be honest, but i have the 200 calorie chicken salad tonight because she said the packs only last 7 days so she said to really start tomorrow.

You can ask me all you want its nice to have people to chat to - i have 3 kids (1 a baby ) so dont get out much lol

Im on facebook aswell if anyone wants to add me as a friend lol:)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=784474722

nikkixx

Morning,

Well I have decided to start properly SS on Monday as with me being TTOM & the weekend I know I will end up cheating, so Lou I am with you girl..

I got weighed this morning & have stayed the same for 2 days so as long as I end normally & drink my 4l I should be ok..

Nikki - How ya doing Hun?? ;)
3 Kids, My word you must be busy girl.
How old are they? How old are you?

I have added you on FB..
I have to agree that when you are surrounded with other people on the same diet it encourages you to do well..

I have ideally nearly 4st to lose, but another 2st is my 1st step, I have been on & off CD for a while now, I love CD because you see fast results, until I discovered CD I was doing WW but loosing just 1lb/2lb a week is no good to me now I have been spoilt with the losses I have had on CD.
I love my food & some days I do find this diet really hard but others quite easy.

My advice to you is to drink as much water as you can - as the motto on here is the more you drink, the more you shrink, Which is true as I have had weeks were I have ate (healthy) and drank loads of water daily & had fab weight losses..

Come on here as much as you can as the advice & friendship is fab, when your feeling low, feel the need to cheat, someone is always about to talk sense into you & make you feel better..
Even better if you have a diet buddy.. ;)

Well I better get ready for work now, really cant be arsed though, but its friday, whoo hoo.

Will pop on later..

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xxx

P.S Lou get ya arse back on here,, lol. xx

I have decided from Monday to put mini goals in my signature as I need to do this without cheating this time, I am fine once in ketosis, but otherwise I am pants..

:devilangel:

Well, seems my body has decided to allow me one little bonus - i have just found out i am PREGNANT!!! I am totally shocked! But in a good way of course! Its still very early days, but please - FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE! My first pregnancy miscarried last year, and am utterly crapping my pants! Have no idea how far gone, as have PCOS, and my last TOTM was in October, but i think i am very very early in the game, maybe 5 weeks, but dunno! Will be getting an early scan because of last year, but it will also give them dates to work with! My CDC Toni was absolutely delighted! As are me and Gav. Just totally shocked! :D

OH DEAR JINGS I'M PREGNANT!!!

Huggles for all
Lors x

Im so glad i bothered stalking you today! CONGRATS DARLING!

Yeppers...since Leah shouted at me i have put a post on the main wall guys!

Am now 20+2 with Toots, who is jumping about and dancing to his hearts content in there, and everything is going just fab! I was obviously bricking it for a while after last time, but we're now over the half way mark!!

How is everyone doing with CD these days? I'm sorry for not being around much, but to be honest i have been rough as a badgers - am even on meds for the nausea, and madwife is referring me to physio cos i'm sore moan moan whinge - but hey - i dont care! Toots is ok!

Love to all
Laura x

Baby is just showing the love with the sickness! xx

Hi everyone, been ages since I have been on here. Nice to see some old faces and new ones on the thread. Only a quick visit for me today, so just to let you know how I am getting on.

I've not ben doing CD for a few weeks now, have managed to stay the same weight for the past few weeks (a pund or 2 up and down each week but am the same weight as I was on 24 April). So, just need to get myself back to WW and get the last stone off.

Had my wisdom tooth out last week, so spend the BH weekend in pain. I struglled to eat, but then when I could it ended up being bread and soft things and now I have slipped back into bad habits. I need to get motivated and make sure I have a healthy lunch as so often I skip it and then am starving when I get in from work and eat toast. So the plan is to go to WW, plan my meals and get this wobbly bum gone!!!

Will try and be on here a bit more, but as its month end this next week I maybe won't have time until the week after.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Am now 20+2 with Toots, who is jumping about and dancing to his hearts content in there, and everything is going just fab! I was obviously bricking it for a while after last time, but we're now over the half way mark!!

How is everyone doing with CD these days? I'm sorry for not being around much, but to be honest i have been rough as a badgers - am even on meds for the nausea, and madwife is referring me to physio cos i'm sore moan moan whinge - but hey - i dont care! Toots is ok!

Love to all
Laura x

Hiya Darling,

So glad to hear everything is ok with you & toots!! lol

Keep us posted as we miss ya about hun..

xxx

Hi everyone, been ages since I have been on here. Nice to see some old faces and new ones on the thread. Only a quick visit for me today, so just to let you know how I am getting on.

I've not ben doing CD for a few weeks now, have managed to stay the same weight for the past few weeks (a pund or 2 up and down each week but am the same weight as I was on 24 April). So, just need to get myself back to WW and get the last stone off.

Had my wisdom tooth out last week, so spend the BH weekend in pain. I struglled to eat, but then when I could it ended up being bread and soft things and now I have slipped back into bad habits. I need to get motivated and make sure I have a healthy lunch as so often I skip it and then am starving when I get in from work and eat toast. So the plan is to go to WW, plan my meals and get this wobbly bum gone!!!

Will try and be on here a bit more, but as its month end this next week I maybe won't have time until the week after.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Hiya,

Great to see everything is ok,

A huge well done for near enough staying the same with your weight..

Please keep coming on, you have been missed ..

xx

Well it's nearly monday & nearly time for me to do SS, I have to stop cheating myself, stop nibbling & do this 100%.

I have 20 days before I am at a party for Keiths aunty & uncle's ruby wedding! There is gonna be relatives I havent met before so I wanna make a good impression :D
then 3 wks after that I have my mates 30th, then in August I wanna be at LEAST 3st down..

xxx

Hello all!!!
And thanks so much for your lovely comments!
I am back here and I am sorry at being so pooh at sticking to it for more than 7 days and then going off track again!!
But I have loads coming up, a wedding pm at the end of june, a 40th party in July and a leaving do in july, my sisters 40th 2nd aug, a wedding 9 aug and then holidays 16th august!!!
So I really need to stick to it, its amazing when I think about what I could loose between now and then, and it really is a case of just sticking to it and behaving myself and not cheating!!

So far today I have had nothing,just 2 cups black coffee, as I had a lady here re childminding. But I am off to have a soup soon and then I have the dentist again at 2.15, 3rd appt with the hygenist,at £40
a time its not a cheap hobby!!

Anyway, good luck for today everybody.. I will try harder this time!
Off to get some water and get myself into Ketosis!!

Hugs and kisses Lou XXX

Love to all
Laura x

Glad to hear toots is ok, but sorry to hear its making you feel rubbish. Really nice to see you on here after so long!!

Hi everyone, having a bit of a can't be bothered day today so thought I would pop on for 10 mins over lunch. Sounds like everyone has loads of fun things coming up, hopefully it will give you lots of motivation to stick to the diet 100% so you look fab for all your do's!! I have set myself a new goal to get to BMI 25 by the end of the month, which is 7lbs away. I need to get doing some exercise to try and tone up a bit but can't seem to find the motivation to go to the gym. I have loads to sort out before we go to Oz, which is hopefully gonna be the end of Sep/start of October. Starting to get scared now as I have SO MUCH to plan!!!! Richard said well all we need to do is rent house out, book flights, find somewhere to live and get jobs. I wish I could live my life in such simple terms! I started a list of what we have to do and am up to 135 things so far!!!!

Well 2 packs done & 4l drank, Am feeling ok but I can feel a slight headache is going to hit me sooner or later. :rolleyes:

I've made some jelly for later as its when I am watching the tv later I could eat something naughty..

Right gonna put some mini goals on my signature so I see them everything I post.. :D

Hello all!!!
And thanks so much for your lovely comments!
I am back here and I am sorry at being so pooh at sticking to it for more than 7 days and then going off track again!!
But I have loads coming up, a wedding pm at the end of june, a 40th party in July and a leaving do in july, my sisters 40th 2nd aug, a wedding 9 aug and then holidays 16th august!!!
So I really need to stick to it, its amazing when I think about what I could loose between now and then, and it really is a case of just sticking to it and behaving myself and not cheating!!

So far today I have had nothing,just 2 cups black coffee, as I had a lady here re childminding. But I am off to have a soup soon and then I have the dentist again at 2.15, 3rd appt with the hygenist,at £40
a time its not a cheap hobby!!

Anyway, good luck for today everybody.. I will try harder this time!
Off to get some water and get myself into Ketosis!!

Hugs and kisses Lou XXX

Whey hey Lou is back.. WHOOP WHOOP..

:party0019:

Now then Lou, Lets see you on here more often or even a 5 minute post everyday..

You are doing well, just remember how quickly you get into ketosis.. :mad:, lol..

I am going to get there and keep there..

Shall we have a goal this month to spur us on???

xx

Hi everyone, having a bit of a can't be bothered day today so thought I would pop on for 10 mins over lunch. Sounds like everyone has loads of fun things coming up, hopefully it will give you lots of motivation to stick to the diet 100% so you look fab for all your do's!! I have set myself a new goal to get to BMI 25 by the end of the month, which is 7lbs away. I need to get doing some exercise to try and tone up a bit but can't seem to find the motivation to go to the gym. I have loads to sort out before we go to Oz, which is hopefully gonna be the end of Sep/start of October. Starting to get scared now as I have SO MUCH to plan!!!! Richard said well all we need to do is rent house out, book flights, find somewhere to live and get jobs. I wish I could live my life in such simple terms! I started a list of what we have to do and am up to 135 things so far!!!!

Bloody hell 135 things are you serious?? :eek:

Hiya,

Well all week I have stuck to the diet 98% which is good for me, I am not gonna lie, I have cheated, I have had a few biscuits, Why I dont know as I wasnt even hungry..

On 2 days I only managed 2 packs, I have drank roughly 5 litres everyday so hopefully wanna lose about 5lb if I can..

Well Keith has gone to PVS this weekend which is a Vauxhall Car show, 1 of keiths mates g/f's wanted me to go which I would of but its not my idea of fun, maybe tonight I would enjoy as they are all camping in tents having bbq's getting blaked having a laugh ... But I cant drink & can only eat chicken..

I am going to sort my bedroom out as I have decided I have far too many clothes I never wear, Far too many bags & I use the same one's over & over so E-bay is calling.

The sun is getting out over here & I am supposed to be going to a bbq at 5pm, but not sure if I wanna go as I know I wont be able to just stick with chicken!!! :mad:

So Hows Everyone???
xxx

heya girls jst sed id say hey!!
im on day to n feeling crappy haha
goin ta get a box of tabs ta try get rid of the headache!!
hw ye gettin on?

heya girls jst sed id say hey!!
im on day to n feeling crappy haha
goin ta get a box of tabs ta try get rid of the headache!!
hw ye gettin on?

Aww Stick with it hun, I know what you mean bout the headache, its awful, just drink loads of water & take some tablets..

xx

Back