Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

How you all doing at the beginning of a new week? I am on SS+ and 810 this week to see how I get on with losing. If its goes OK I might stick to this for the next stone until I get to goal. We bought some fish at the weekend and as I could have 190g, Richard thought he would need 300g as he eats more than me. Well, my 190g was pretty big, his was MASSIVE and he scoffed the lot. We went to the dogs, then came back and he ate 3 big slices of pizza he had left over from the night before. I always think that I can and should eat what he does, no wonder I put on so much weight - lol!!!!!

Afternoon all!
Well the week went well, by fri I had lost about 7lb which is fab and took me down to the next stone bracket,
BUT I decided to eat this weekend, I find it so hard not to eat at the weekend, its the first time in yrs that Vic has actually been off at weekends and its lovely to just be able to go out as a family and eat together, so needless to say, when I got on the scales this am they only showed a 2lb loss!:cry: BUT that still makes me 2 lb less than last week.
In some ways I am cross with myself, especially as thoguh I could have made better food choices, but in other ways, this is my life and I have got to live with it, so if this is the way for me to go and loose weight, then I will do it. Just need to stay on track at weekends, and just have protien and veg/salad.

Anyway its a new week now.....lets get some more days under this belt!
Kel well done on your loss honey, really proud of ya!

Bobbin, you have done so well and you are so close to goal!! Keep up the good work honey!!
Hugs to all of you XXXX

hello everyone, ive not been here for a while ive not been well and ive also come to a stop with the diet i intend to start fresh today and i hope i can get back on track, its been difficult so far so i hope i just can get back into it. ive had a month off CD, im just lucky ive managed to maintain my loss so far. ive also changed my target weight to 11stones, its more realistic and if i want to lose more after i reached my target i will. well done on everyone who has lost, everyone is doing so well with it! take care everyone and stay strong! xxx

Welcome back and hope Day 1 went OK for you. Thats really good that you have kept the weight off for a month. Hopefully with a new goal you can have a fresh start and it will be gone in no time.

Afternoon all!
Well the week went well, by fri I had lost about 7lb which is fab and took me down to the next stone bracket,
BUT I decided to eat this weekend, I find it so hard not to eat at the weekend, its the first time in yrs that Vic has actually been off at weekends and its lovely to just be able to go out as a family and eat together, so needless to say, when I got on the scales this am they only showed a 2lb loss!:cry: BUT that still makes me 2 lb less than last week.
In some ways I am cross with myself, especially as thoguh I could have made better food choices, but in other ways, this is my life and I have got to live with it, so if this is the way for me to go and loose weight, then I will do it. Just need to stay on track at weekends, and just have protien and veg/salad.

Anyway its a new week now.....lets get some more days under this belt!
Kel well done on your loss honey, really proud of ya!

Bobbin, you have done so well and you are so close to goal!! Keep up the good work honey!!
Hugs to all of you XXXX

Thanks Lou, I think the people on here have kept me motivated. I felt so unhappy over christmas, and just knew I had to do something about it. I look at pics of myself at the christmas do and I feel ashamed and disgusted that I let myself get that overweight. The past few attempts at WW have been a failure and I sort of felt as though this was my last chance to do something about it.

Afternoon all!
I think we all make decisions on how we want to deal with this diet, and not everyone has the same view. For me, if I have an event I want to enjoy, I have done just that and then got straight back into SS. Sometimes its been hard, and other times a breeze, but this is the choice I made and its worked for me. Others decide to stick to SS and don't stray at all. As long as you are being honest with yourself about what you are doing, then thats the key. If its easier to stick to SS in the week, and then do SS+ or 810 at a weekend, why not do that? You should be able to stay in ketosis and still enjoy your meal times, and losing weight.

Hiya Everyone,

Well I havent been on here for a week as my laptop has been playing up,
Last Week I lost 5lb, which I was thrilled about. :D

This week I have been by myself in the office at work so I havent been drinking anywhere near what I normally do, before I knew anything it was half 5, the day flew over, so last week I was drinking about 5l, this wk I would say about 2l, :mad:
I didnt eat much this week but yesterday & today I hate ate quite a bit, I even turned down an all expenses paid meal & drink last nite with work. :(

Anyway No point changing my ticker as I know I will have put on, back to 5l tomorrow.

I have decided to give myself a goal to hit so by 26th May I want to have lost another 16lb so that will be a total of 30lbs.. Yippee!!

Lou are you fired up for tomorrow hun, Come on lets stick to it.. The summer will be here before we know it..

So Hiya to everyone on the thread, hope everyone is ok & fingers crossed I will be on here more often with my laptop working again,

x

x

x

Hi to all the girlies on this thread:D

Just wanted to call in and say hope you are all doing okay and not having to fight demons/chatterboxes. You all sound motivated and determined so I am sure you will all succeed.:D

I am back on my second week of re-start SS and all seems to be well at the moment but I am on Mini's a lot for support.:p

Good luck with any wi's this week

Take care

Thanks for your lovely message Lenny and good luck on your second weigh in.. x ;)

Hiya Gang,

Well I put on yesterday which isnt surprising, :eek:
So its a new week & I have set myself a goal of 5lb so in total it will be 20lb lost, I am determined to do it..

I was having a mooch on the net last night & came across a very interesting website, it contains every diet out there, plus recipes & lots more.

Have a look...

http://www.dietsinreview.com/diets/Cambridge_Diet/

Lou well done on getting into Ketosis so quick.. Very jealous.. x

Hello darling...... you skiving again???
LOL

Well done on getting back into it, I am very motivated, long may it last!! Thats the prob with me a I do 3/4/5 days very easily get to the weekend and go to pot!! But we have no relatives here this weekend and hopefully I can get out in the garden and burn a few calories, so distracting myself from food!!
I am going back to CDC on monday as I had plenty of packs for this week, so will be nice to get on her scales too.

Lenny, fab to see you back again and well done on being in your 2nd week! We have all done this before so there fore we can do it again!!

The sun is coming, so that means no more hiding behind black clothes!!
Heres to another good day!!
Hugs to all
XXLou XX

Hiya,

Well 4litres down & 2 packs gone.
Really hoping for a 5lb loss this week, feel really fat & puffy today think I must be due on, I'm craving sweet things but I will not cave in, I must keep going.

Just wanna say a HUGE well done to my sexy mate Lou, I am so proud of you sticking to CD for 3 days, :party0049:
Keep it up girl..

Hiya to everyone else, but where are you all????

Hiya,

Well 4litres down & 2 packs gone.
Really hoping for a 5lb loss this week, feel really fat & puffy today think I must be due on, I'm craving sweet things but I will not cave in, I must keep going.

Just wanna say a HUGE well done to my sexy mate Lou, I am so proud of you sticking to CD for 3 days, :party0049:
Keep it up girl..

Hiya to everyone else, but where are you all????

Hello my lovely! Thanks for the above!;)
I too am very proud of you sticking to it for three days and for drinking sooo much water.....like I said earlier ..you are the water queen!!!
I know it gets really tough for you at TOTM, but do what you need to get through, if it takes a couple of days of AAM then do it, as long as it keeps you on track!
I am going to get my ice lolly moulds and keep a stash of them in the freezer for warm sunny days.Do you remember we made them first time round, flavouring and water and pop it in the mould and in the freezer...Yumm!!!
If you are having a sweet craving, then make your self a mousse or a jelly...they help with needing the sweet stuff.

[[[[Hi Girls
I didnt realise you were all back :party0011::party0011::party0011:.....I've kept missing you I think!

Well done and hugs to you all - cant wait for all your losses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx QUOTE FROM CLARE.....couldnt remember how to multi quote!!lol]]]]

Thanks for the warm welcome back, could kick myself for faffing around with it since Jan, looking at your results...it makes me realise how far down the line I could be!! Still no point in looking back...the summers coming and I am going to shift this weight!
Your stats are just amazing babe...I bet you feel and look stunning!
Good luck with your step ups and maintainence.......and a life of slim-ness!!

Big hugs to all of you
Lou XX

Hi Girls
I didnt realise you were all back :party0011::party0011::party0011:.....I've kept missing you I think!

Well done and hugs to you all - cant wait for all your losses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Erm How gorgeous do you look Missy.. :D

x

Hello my lovely! Thanks for the above!;)
I too am very proud of you sticking to it for three days and for drinking sooo much water.....like I said earlier ..you are the water queen!!!
I know it gets really tough for you at TOTM, but do what you need to get through, if it takes a couple of days of AAM then do it, as long as it keeps you on track!
I am going to get my ice lolly moulds and keep a stash of them in the freezer for warm sunny days.Do you remember we made them first time round, flavouring and water and pop it in the mould and in the freezer...Yumm!!!
If you are having a sweet craving, then make your self a mousse or a jelly...they help with needing the sweet stuff.

Big hugs to all of you
Lou XX

Yeah I used to love the banana Mousse's and they really stopped me from cheating I think thats the difference this time, I used to make lollies, jelly & mousse's, will need more packs next week so will ask CDC for some mix a mousse..

What packs do you have on a typical day?

x

Hello all...well we have a glorious day here in Hatfield and trying to find something cool to fit into this am re-instilled in me why I am and want to continue doing CD!

I have had a fab week, the only thing letting me down is my lack of water......so i really must try a bit harder on that one.
Went to town today and had my hair cut, nothing too drastic but the old look was looking tired and heavy, I have also booked for my highlights to be re done in a few week time, so a bit of pampering is a great reward for the weight loss!
Whilst I was in the hair dressers, one of the girls went off on her break and came back with a portion of chips....god they smelt lovely!!!! But I wasnt at all tempted to go and buy anything naughty, my mind is very focused, and I really am feeling very positive.....and I know I shouldnt say this I havent seen any trace of CB:devilangel: this week!!! which obvioulsy I am very chuffed about...long may it last!!

We have a whole month now before we go away camping for Vics 40th Birthday weekend....and realistically I could be a good stone down by then...not including this weeks loss..... so thats what I am aiming for!
I had a small aam today, just being weekend I find it hard, so decided to have a controlled meal, eat it and enjoy it and get on with the day...which is what I have done!

Kel babe, I know TOTM is a real cow for you, but I hope you are feeling better and that you managed to drag yourself out of bed!
Big hugs to you.

Clare thanks for all the support honey, you are just looking stunning...you real;ly did mean it when you said you werent goign to stop till you got there! Welll done you...we are all sooo proud of you!

Well I had better go and clear up the kitchen I waste far too much time on this website....but I love it!!!
Hugs to all XXX

well another day down....wi tomorrow!
I havent wi at home since fri, but that wasnt too acurate as it was after a pint of water and a black coffee!:rolleyes:
I will let cdc know what my weight was last week and so the loss will be on my card with her, rather than next week being my first week...if you get my drift!

Its lovely and sunny here again today...they have predicted rain...but so far so good.
Our eldest went on a sleep over last night so I am taking our youngest to the Kids club at the cinema, £2.50 for both of us to go...so it cant be bad! And it gets me out of the house and the kitchen for a couple of hours...anything to make a sunday easier...cd-wise!

Although I did have aam yesterday I am really pleased with myself for getting through a whole week ss-ing, in the past 4 months every time I have tried I have got do day 4/5 or the weekend arrives and I go to pot, binge and then I am back where I started..so I am very chuffed with myself...long may it last!:)

Off to make a coffee and drink more water!
Have a good day all
Kel I hope you are feeling better honey......come and let me know how you are getting on.Big hugs to you XXX

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I managed to complete 7 days of SS-ing (with the odd aam!) but I have done it:D:D:D...now need to keep the momentom going and get to the end of the month...may that is not april!!lol:p

Have been on my scales this am(i know I said I wasnt going too!!!LOL) and I am now 14.9.....I was 15.4 this time last week! which is a 9lb loss!!! whooppee!!!!!! Really want to get under the 14 st mark in the next 2 weeks.

Kel honey I hope you are back on top form and you are feeling a whole lot better. I know you have had a tough week with TOTM but you never know the scales might give you a pleasent reading honey. Let me know how it goes.

Hugs to everyone and good luck to any wi's today XXXXXXXXX

Well WI this morning & I LOST.... WTF.
TOTM is here, I was praying to stay the same, I am chuffed to bits, thing is Friday, Sat & Sun I never had 1 pack, as when its the TOTM, I cant face my packs, I need proper food if you know what I mean, I did eat healthy & had chicken, yoghurt, etc, but have to say I did have quite a few sweet fixes.. :eek:
So a new week & hoping for more than 4lb at least, I wanna lose 12lb in May.

LOU - I have to tell you that you have done bloody fantastic this week, I know you are so focused, which is fab as when your in this frame of mind you keep me in shape, lol..
Huge WELL DONE & here's to another week of good losses.
Love Ya..

xxx

Back