Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Morning all,

I feel crappy today & still quite depressed,, :cry:

Anyway I have lost 1lb this week, which isnt good..

Thats IT, no more cheating myself..... :mad:

Oh - I went to bed toooooooooo early in a gumpy mood - now I'm awake and cant sleep!!!!
Lets all try and catch up Mon later on at a more civilised time :D:D... Hope your all doing ok tho xxxx

Bloody hell lass, you were up early today, you will be wrecked later on..xx

Morning al!!

Kel big hugs to you honey, I really you and your mum could talk and get things back to normal, you need your mum and I am 100% sure she needs you honey......have a think about it and see if you meet up somewhere neutral and chat things over.
Sorry yyou were feeling so crap yesterday babe, but at least Keith is there for you honey.....as are we all.

Right on to this weight loss business..........

just been to see CDC and have a really good chat...she really is a wonderful person, and so human and understanding....anyways I chatted about last week and the first week when I was really good, CDC is back on it and is being really good and she was really inspirational......so the upshot is...........I AM BACK ON TRACK!!!
I had all intentions of going to Tesco after CDC for a bit of a final binge(again!!) but got back in the car and really gave myself a talking to and had a bar instead of going to Tesco!
So I am home now and writing this and just about to go and do the ironing and drink loads of water. I am going to do this and I am focused...I will have a loss next week!!!

Lou X

Thanks girls!!:flowers:

Once focused this really is one of the easiest diets in the world to do!!The results are fab and so quick to appear!

Thanks for the support and sorry I was such a flop last week!!LOL:break_diet:
But here we all are...onwards and downwards towards slimmer us for the spring, summer and the future!!!

hugs to all of you Lou XXX

Hi all, start of another week and I am fed up already. Diet not a problem, just the rest of my life feels pants! Spent all yesterday working to try and catch up, then arrived at work to another bunch of emails. I work in a hospital so there are always people around at a weekend to send me stuff. Wish they would LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Sorry for the rant, feel better for that! Just had half a soup and half a choc mousse and feel stuffed (think its trapped wind tho LOL!!!)

I finally got back to sleep - then overslept! As if Mondays werent bad enough!!!!!!!!!!!
Still I'd done all the packed lunches n kids just had crepes (microwavable) for brekki!
I've lost 14lbs - so the 1st stones gone gone gone!
Catch up l8r girlies xxxxxxx
:)

Well Done, Keep it up girl, the 2nd stone is on its way to go the journey too.. ;)

Hi all, start of another week and I am fed up already. Diet not a problem, just the rest of my life feels pants! Spent all yesterday working to try and catch up, then arrived at work to another bunch of emails. I work in a hospital so there are always people around at a weekend to send me stuff. Wish they would LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Sorry for the rant, feel better for that! Just had half a soup and half a choc mousse and feel stuffed (think its trapped wind tho LOL!!!)

I know how ya feel hun, Do you feel like eating when your stressed or does it not bother you?

Tell them all to piss off... :mad: lol

Hiya Me sexy girlies,

So glad today is nearly over,I HATE mondays, :mad:

As well as feeling quite crappy & depressed, work has pissed me off too, as there is a lass who is always off taking the piss, blaming her bairn, she must have the worlds sickliest little boy, he is 'always poorly' yeah right!! She is just a lazy *****.. ARGHHHHH..
So I told my boss what I thought as its always me who has to cover her, I got promoted from receptionist to vehicle/accounts administrator, but when she is off I have to go on reception, which I am doing tomorrow morning.. She needs a good slap. :mad:
Anyway enough of my rant..

Right I have decided I am gonna try & be 100% good & not cheat as I would like to get into ketosis so I dont feel hungry, I will see how I am with my medication as I have picked every day so there is food inside me.

I need to lose this weight as I hope with a few stone off I might not be in so much pain with my neck/back so might not need medication for the rest of my life, I am gonna do it this time, no if's, no but's..

Its time to shift some lard.. :D

Lou,
Good to see you have your motivation back at last, I am so chuffed with you that you didn't have that final binge, Proud of ya!!
come on lets get that competition head back on, then it spurs us on, remember last time when we tried to beat each other every week..

Bring it on.. Good to have ya back Chick... ;)

Bobbin - Kel - tell em all to ''do one'' :D:D:D....

Kel - you know that you can do this dont you, only this time when you've finished SS, you need to do 790 (which apparantly is changing to 810 in Feb according to my CDC) then 1000, then 1500 - do it properly and I think that you'd never ever ever have to SS again!!!!!!

My way of thinking is one way - I love eating, cooking in & out you name it. But the enjoyment I get with it in my mouth and when its swallowed is just that! Its gone and the only thing I feel like is PANTS, because my short term want is the food in my face but my long term goal is to be slim!!!!!

I'm sending you vibes - do it now, dont put it off - dont listen to others telling you its bad it wont work - Y E S I T W I L L xxxxxxx

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

My way of thinking is one way - I love eating, cooking in & out you name it. But the enjoyment I get with it in my mouth and when its swallowed is just that! Its gone and the only thing I feel like is PANTS, because my short term want is the food in my face but my long term goal is to be slim!!!!!

I'm sending you vibes - do it now, dont put it off - dont listen to others telling you its bad it wont work - Y E S I T W I L L xxxxxxx

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Aww Cheers Babes for that.

I know exactly what you mean with the food, I do exactly the same, I love eating & enjoy every minute of it, then once it's swallowed I beat myself up about it as I didn't NEED it at all, Why didn't I say no? :cry:

Its mad how food makes you feel..

How come CD is changing from Feb?? Do ya know?? :confused:

Mmmmmm Very Interesting.. :rolleyes:

Hows your day been chick?? Was having a look at the before and after pics late last night for some motavation, wow & wow again..

U seen them?

Yeah - they blow my mind! I cant wait to look nice again! I feel like a 37tonne Jabba The Hut - instead of a 37 woman :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

HA HA Behave yaself Lass...

Mind you I feel like a right umpa Lumpa today.. :mad:

Hi girlies

Sorry i havent been here but its been one of those weeks, work mad - we are SO short staffed and all us mugs that DO actually turn up for work everyday are just being stretched to the limit :(

Also was in a foul mood with Gav all week cos he never tidies up after himself - ending in me blowing a fuse on Saturday and ragin at him :(

However, it is all sorted now :) , i started my Reflexology Diploma on this weekend, and it was just fab, and work didnt seem to be as hectic today (then again its only monday!)

I have stuck to CD 100%, and am still managing to get my minimum of 4 pints in a day (fluid intake still a struggle but getting there now tho), and have just been for my weigh in...

6.25lbs!!! So i have lost 14.5lbs in 2 weeks = ONE STONE AND HALF A POUND!!!! :D :D :D

Still feeling great, not feeling the need to eat, or feeling hungry....long may it last!

I think it is definitely my time in life to do this!

L x

Heya, OP and others!

I heard on tv today that this is BLUE MONDAY. The one day in the year regarded by many as the most depressing day of all... Cos of Christmas fun being over, credit card bills etc reminding us of excess we can't afford, New Year resolutions already broken, etc etc!

So...

If you have been very down today, you now have an 'official' reason!

Back