Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Well I cant seem to work out how to upload a pic....so wont do that then!!lol

I have given myself a good talking to today.........I realise I cant keep complaining to myself about being fat, clothes not fitting and feeling awfull if I keep shoving stuff in my mouth!
I need to and CAN try harder, I lost 3st in 3 months in 2006 I can do this again!!
I have almost 3 weeks till I go to Disney, I can loose a stone before then if I just focus a bit and have at least a little bit of will power!

I have wonderful support on here and its about time I started giving a bit back!
Have spoken to CDC and told her I have enough packs here, and she has told me not to worry, she is there when I need her.
I find the mornings easy, as we are generally out and about, its when I come home at lunchtime that my resolve goes out the window, I have to be very aware of Chatter box then and give her a serious kick! I cant always come on here, as I have the little ones to feed and get to bed, but I will do asap! as I know it takes my mind off food and watses a hr or so!!
So its time for NooNoo to kick arse!!!!!
thanx for the support and for listening to my waffling!
XX

Right me CD Buddy,

As I said in my text a competition awaits us for the next 3 weeks as we both need a kick up the arse, I know it's been hard for you to get back on track since Joe's Birthday but your incentive to lose weight is Disney & it's gonna be here very very soon, Before you know it, you will be there feeling **** because you have only lost a couple of pound if you keep this up girl..

I want you to feel better about yourself in 3 weeks, so we are both gonna go for this, So lets both stop talking the talk & put the words in action.. ;)

Lets get back into Ketosis & burn some fat baby... lol.

I am here for you Hun, Dont you forget it..

The prize can be anything the other person wishes to send, whether it's from the £1 shop or from woolies..

Ohhhhh I love surprises... :D

Huge Hugs.. xx

I posted it on the other thread....

So thought I'd copy it here too girlies .............

icon10.gif

Name - CLARE

Age - 37

Town - SLOUGH

Do you Drive - YES, HONDA CIVIC, AWAITING DEL OF BRAND NEW RED VW GOLF:D:D

Job - DEPOT MANAGER

Hair Colour - REDDY BROWN (TINT TO COVER GREY)

Eye Colour - BLUE

Any Tattoo's - 2 ON TUMMY, 2 ON THIGH, DESIGN ON BACK

Any Piercings - EARS X 2 & BELLY BUTTON

Your Best Feature - EYES & LIPS

Married/Seeing Anyone - SEPARATED, BUT STILL MARRIED BEEN TOGETHER 15YRS MARRIED 10!

How did you meet - IN A CLUB

Have you any Children - 1 DAUGHTER 11YR GEORGIA, 1 SON AGED NEARLY 9 KAI

Brothers/Sisters - ONE BROTHER, 18 MONTHS OLDER

Fave Colour - 2! PINK & BLACK

Fave Programme - NOT TOO FUSSED ABOUT THE TELLY BUT CURRENTLY LOVING MASTERCHEF

Fave Band/Singer - TAKE THAT, GREENDAY, LOADS AND VARIED

Fave Movie - AGAIN I HAVE LOADS, GREASE, CARRY-ONS, BODYGUARD

Fave Website - MINI'S, EBAY, GOOGLE

Food You Couldn't Live Without - SANDWICHES

Fave Drink - WATER - WELL ITS ALL I DRINK!!!!!

Fave Alcoholic Drink - LAURENT PERRIER ROSE CHAMPAGNE

Fave Make-Up Product - MAC LIP GLOSS

Ideal Clothes Size - 10-12

Ideal Job - HOUSEWIFE

Your Phobia - LOSING MY KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on you 2 - you know you both can do it!!!!!!!

Everytime the chatterbox starts nattering in your ear - this is what you do!!!! You tell it that yes, you accept that you enjoy, luv food BUT being slim is more important than the nice feeling that you get for only a few mins from that couple of mouthfuls of chocolate or somethin else!!!!
The wonderful feeling of loosing weight and not eating that food stay with you a lot bloody longer than the few minutes it tastes nice in your and is the GONE!!!!!

So, you 2 - water at the ready????? Packs at the ready????? Off you go!

I know people say that you can never get the same single minded approach back as the 1st time you tried a VLCD - rubbish, look at me I am flying through this time, 6wks tomorrow without a single blip! My heads down, eyes on the prize & I will not stop til I get to goal.....

Come on you 2 - I know that you can both do it, 2morr is your chance to actually start doing again, for yourselves....

PHEW - lecture ova girls xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Thanks for that Babes.. ;)

You are doing fab Clare, I looked on another thread and noticed your start weight, you weighed less than me but I cant believe how far you have come.. :eek:

Any Tips?? I cant believe you haven't cheated at all!!!!

Hugs

xx

Awww Thanks for that Babes.. ;)

You are doing fab Clare, I looked on another thread and noticed your start weight, you weighed less than me but I cant believe how far you have come.. :eek:

Any Tips?? I cant believe you haven't cheated at all!!!!

Hugs

xx

Kel
The truth warts an all - is that I have a really bad 'relationship' with food, I use it for something else other than fuel - why? I dont know but I do... I used to start trying to re-start then things would get in the way I'd get to Day 4 and by that point eating was more important than losing weight!
Then something just clicked and all of a sudden the urge to lose weight became more dominant than the urge to keep eating.
I was hot, heavy, hated the way I looked & used to actually gasp if I saw my reflection in a window - I felt useless, unattractive and unhappy!
As soon as I started to SS - it gave me back the 'control' food was no longer controlling me, I was back in the driving seat - losing this weight is my priority, it is far far far more important to me than the few minutes of tast of something in my mouth - I like the taste of the scales going down and I am back to the size I was in the picture - I'm in the middle, actually I'm probably 2-3lbs lighter....
I havent cheated - I dont feel the need to, its me I am cheating and I want to beat this once and for all xxxx

My tip is really this....

THINK....

When you think you are hungry - are you really?
When you think you want to eat it - do you really?
When you think you have to have it - how will you feel after?
When you think about being slim - what does it feel like?
When you think about being overweight - do you feel the same?

I spend a great deal of time, before I get out of bed and before I go to bed THINKING & thats my tip, the rest just follows xxxx

weighed in yesterday with new counsellor and lost 14 pounds that's in 12 days...

over the moon, need to crack on now 100% with no cheats!!!

Hope evrryone is doing ok....

Hi guys can i join in?? I stated the first week in Jan and lost about 2 and a half stone in 5 week then went off the wagon and i am starting back tomorrow but I hear it is so hard to go back again I have kept most of the weight i lost off but im a ***** for my few drinks and take aways but have loads of things coming up and have to look hot for them plus I'm just sick of being the frumpy one idealy I would like to be 10 anything like 10st 13lbs would do the job! lol! and i am currently 15st 13lbs so i have a good way to go but i think its poss to get it off by the summer if i can just successfully get back on the wagon!

My tip is really this....

THINK....

When you think you are hungry - are you really?
When you think you want to eat it - do you really?
When you think you have to have it - how will you feel after?
When you think about being slim - what does it feel like?
When you think about being overweight - do you feel the same?

I spend a great deal of time, before I get out of bed and before I go to bed THINKING & thats my tip, the rest just follows xxxx

Awww Thanks for this Hun, Your a star & it's so true as after I have ate I feel like ****, so I haven't a clue why I do it.. :mad:

weighed in yesterday with new counsellor and lost 14 pounds that's in 12 days...

over the moon, need to crack on now 100% with no cheats!!!

Hope evrryone is doing ok....

Wow, Wobbly Thats bloody Brill.

So a stone Gone for good, bring on the next stone eh? :D

Right well, WI this morning & I have lost 2lb, :rolleyes:

Really wasn't expecting it.. especially as I haven't been the loo for a poo in 3 days (I am a poet & I didn't even know it) lol..
So really hope something happens today, my belly feels rock hard.. :(

I think to spur everyone on in our little group maybe we should set ourselves little targets if you fancy, as I don't know about you but when I feel I am in competition I try harder, which is daft but it works.. :confused:

xx

Awww Thanks for this Hun, Your a star & it's so true as after I have ate I feel like ****, so I haven't a clue why I do it.. :mad:

Exactly babe - as said, you can do this really you know that and dont need me to tell you that. You have to re-train your brain to THINK, whats more important, that few minutes of it being in your mouth then gone, or the feeling that you get from being slimmer and getting to your goal weight and learning to eat SENSIBLY again!

Come on Kel - get on the success train!

It's my WI tonight, i hope i loose 5lbs but i'd be happy with any loss, ive gotta go gym now, so ladies ill let cha know later how i get on. stay strong and have a great day!!!! xxxxxxx

GOOD LUCK HUFFLY - make sure you post back later and let us know you well you get on - I've lost 2st, another 3lb off for me this morning xxxx

Hi guys can i join in?? I stated the first week in Jan and lost about 2 and a half stone in 5 week then went off the wagon and i am starting back tomorrow but I hear it is so hard to go back again I have kept most of the weight i lost off but im a ***** for my few drinks and take aways but have loads of things coming up and have to look hot for them plus I'm just sick of being the frumpy one idealy I would like to be 10 anything like 10st 13lbs would do the job! lol! and i am currently 15st 13lbs so i have a good way to go but i think its poss to get it off by the summer if i can just successfully get back on the wagon!

Hiya Pink,

Of course you can join, No need to ask Hun. ;)

I have to say I am a re-starter on CD, Personally I have found it harder this time but If your determined to lose the weight you will do fab, By the sounds of it you have a few events coming up so that's a huge incentive for you to stick to it & lose the weight.

I do keep cheating, well I am good 85% of the time, I haven't really got an incentive as such, I am just sick of being fat..

I was 15.1 when I started this time, but I know if I stuck to it 100% I would of probably lost far more than I have done..

So post on here as much as you can & need to, were all in the same boat..

So glad you've joined our gorgeous CD Girly Crew....

XX

Well Done Clare, You are doing fab.... WOW... :eek:

XX

Good Luck for tonight Huffly, I will keep my fingers crossed for you, Can't wait to found out your results.. :D

XX

Oooh before I forget to tell you all, :rolleyes:
I ordered my 1lb Fat replica last night to spur me on with CD, so when I feel like eating I will look at the 1lb blob of fat & think Urghhhh no thanks I don't want to cheat, LOL..

x

Hiya Pink,

Of course you can join, No need to ask Hun. ;)

I have to say I am a re-starter on CD, Personally I have found it harder this time but If your determined to lose the weight you will do fab, By the sounds of it you have a few events coming up so that's a huge incentive for you to stick to it & lose the weight.

I do keep cheating, well I am good 85% of the time, I haven't really got an incentive as such, I am just sick of being fat..

I was 15.1 when I started this time, but I know if I stuck to it 100% I would of probably lost far more than I have done..

So post on here as much as you can & need to, were all in the same boat..

So glad you've joined our gorgeous CD Girly Crew....

XX

Thanks for that, I was weighing in or around what you did at the start can i ask how much you have lost and how long it has taken you.

To be honest with you i find if i cheat:break_diet:thats like the end of the line for me sadly i can t just have the one crisp and move on Im the 24 bags of crisps kinda girl and at 22 :party0036:you feel like you entitled to be out having a few drinks and that at the weekend so its pretty hard when you think of it like that but on the other hand there is the point that at my age i should be parading myself around on holidays in 3 postage stamps and not getting the "mongo" swimmig togs :gen157:and its actually possible on this diet if we can just get out asses into gear and stick to it!!!!:girlpower:

Thanks for that, I was weighing in or around what you did at the start can i ask how much you have lost and how long it has taken you.

To be honest with you i find if i cheat:break_diet:thats like the end of the line for me sadly i can t just have the one crisp and move on Im the 24 bags of crisps kinda girl and at 22 :party0036:you feel like you entitled to be out having a few drinks and that at the weekend so its pretty hard when you think of it like that but on the other hand there is the point that at my age i should be parading myself around on holidays in 3 postage stamps and not getting the "mongo" swimmig togs :gen157:and its actually possible on this diet if we can just get out asses into gear and stick to it!!!!:girlpower:

I totally agree, I have been on CD 6 weeks now & lost 17lb, Which isn't that bad but as I said I wish I didnt cheat & I would of lost more, Some days I will have a couple of quality street, then think what the hell I have started eating now so I might as well have a few more with a cuppa tea, So I know what you mean.. :rolleyes:

It's so possible to acheive fab results with CD, although the last couple of weeks I have only lost 1lb last week & 2lb this week & when you think about it you can acheive them results with slimming world or weightwatchers so I think unless I start taking this diet more seriously & STOP cheating my weight losses aren't gonna be what I want them to be.. :mad:

So from today thats it, I am sick of being fat.... I am only cheating myself when I cheat so bring it on, lol... :D

xx

I totally agree, I have been on CD 6 weeks now & lost 17lb, Which isn't that bad but as I said I wish I didnt cheat & I would of lost more, Some days I will have a couple of quality street, then think what the hell I have started eating now so I might as well have a few more with a cuppa tea, So I know what you mean.. :rolleyes:

It's so possible to acheive fab results with CD, although the last couple of weeks I have only lost 1lb last week & 2lb this week & when you think about it you can acheive them results with slimming world or weightwatchers so I think unless I start taking this diet more seriously & STOP cheating my weight losses aren't gonna be what I want them to be.. :mad:

So from today thats it, I am sick of being fat.... I am only cheating myself when I cheat so bring it on, lol... :D

xx

I totally know where your coming from I just can never understand why a meal or a few pack of crisps mean so much to me that I would consider breaking it when you think of how difficult it is to eat like nothing for so long and then to destroy it for actually nothing when you eat whatever it is you feel like sh1t after it anyway and just feel like a fat pig again! I have to say i love the feeling that you get when you are on cambridge even if you still are heavy on the scales you defo feel better about yourself and i know from my own experiences that people always notice my face has gotten a lot thiner and lets be honest you can change your body but theres nothing you can do for a bad face!

What really annoys me is that i could be such a nice size if i could just stop eating all the crap because Im always in preportion so if im a 18 on top im an 18 on bottom or a 12 on top a 12 on bottom so i feel like im just wasting it and then the thought on looking back at my 20s and thinking how they were wasted hiding out in black clothes!

Target for the summer is so going to be wearing a micro mini with pride! :king2:

If we can all just get in and support eachother we should be able to get this under control

and remember there is no point in breaking it because when you have your weighin you might not get stung for it this week but it'll show next and when you work so hard all week and then are so scared the scales is just going to show the blunder its so not worth it

i think we are all in agreement that there is nothing that tastes so sweet and seeing the fat melt away every week you get up on the scales!

If we can all just get in and support eachother we should be able to get this under control

and remember there is no point in breaking it because when you have your weighin you might not get stung for it this week but it'll show next and when you work so hard all week and then are so scared the scales is just going to show the blunder its so not worth it

i think we are all in agreement that there is nothing that tastes so sweet and seeing the fat melt away every week you get up on the scales!

I totally agree with ya Hun :D

We can do this,,,,

Just to get back in the 12st mark would make me happy, anything under I will be over the moon..

The other Fab girl's should be on here some time later..

I am gonna have to go soon, but thanks for the chat. ;)

Back