Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Well Done on your Weightloss this week Huffly, 3lb is really good..

It will be good to see if upping your water makes a difference to your weightloss as it didn't with me. :mad:

Hiya everyone, i lost 3lbs, which is good but i was kinda hoping for 5lbs. i know it's because ive not been drinking enough water, i need to drink more!!!! Im gonna aim for 5ltrs a day and see if that makes any difference to next weeks WI.

welcome pink! you'll get all the support and more from here. we all want the same thing and working as a team will get us to our goal faster!
muchos hugs xxxxx

Thanks Chick and well done on the loss its fantastic! We'll all get there in the end the thing i love about the cambridge is you know for certain you'll have a loss every week unlike weight watchers or something! Keep up the good work

I have to say guys on the water front I drank loads last time and my weight loss only slowed downt the weeks I didnt drink that much but i mean a drank so much like 7-8 lts a day most of my days were spent peeing but it was really worth it when i ended up having a great loss that week!

Does anyone have a weighin today if so report back with the results i always find other peoples losses really motivate me!

Hi girlies!

Just back from seeing Toni - 5.75lbs down this week, so at week 6 am a grand total of 31lbs down!

2st 3!!!

So have lost over 10% of my body weight, and therefore demand all the health benefits THIS INSTANT!!! :p

Well, seems my body has decided to allow me one little bonus - i have just found out i am PREGNANT!!! I am totally shocked! But in a good way of course! Its still very early days, but please - FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE! My first pregnancy miscarried last year, and am utterly crapping my pants! Have no idea how far gone, as have PCOS, and my last TOTM was in October, but i think i am very very early in the game, maybe 5 weeks, but dunno! Will be getting an early scan because of last year, but it will also give them dates to work with! My CDC Toni was absolutely delighted! As are me and Gav. Just totally shocked! :D

But unfortunately it means no more CD for me. Will be weaning myself off the packs and onto a healthy diet for the duration. But if you dont mind i'd like to keep up with you guys and pop in every now and again? Is that ok? Either here, on messenger, or on Facebook?

All the other stressy crap from before is still ongoing, but right now i have a skip in my step and a big grin on my face!

Midwife comes on Friday morning to do my booking appointment....

OH DEAR JINGS I'M PREGNANT!!!

Huggles for all
Lors x

Hi girlies!

Just back from seeing Toni - 5.75lbs down this week, so at week 6 am a grand total of 31lbs down!

2st 3!!!

So have lost over 10% of my body weight, and therefore demand all the health benefits THIS INSTANT!!! :p

Well, seems my body has decided to allow me one little bonus - i have just found out i am PREGNANT!!! I am totally shocked! But in a good way of course! Its still very early days, but please - FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE! My first pregnancy miscarried last year, and am utterly crapping my pants! Have no idea how far gone, as have PCOS, and my last TOTM was in October, but i think i am very very early in the game, maybe 5 weeks, but dunno! Will be getting an early scan because of last year, but it will also give them dates to work with! My CDC Toni was absolutely delighted! As are me and Gav. Just totally shocked! :D

But unfortunately it means no more CD for me. Will be weaning myself off the packs and onto a healthy diet for the duration. But if you dont mind i'd like to keep up with you guys and pop in every now and again? Is that ok? Either here, on messenger, or on Facebook?

All the other stressy crap from before is still ongoing, but right now i have a skip in my step and a big grin on my face!

Midwife comes on Friday morning to do my booking appointment....

OH DEAR JINGS I'M PREGNANT!!!

Huggles for all
Lors x

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT NEWS LORS - good luck and lots of love to you girl xxx

:eek: AWWWWWWW LORS, :eek:

:party0019:

I AM OVER THE MOON FOR YOU, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU & GAV..

:party0038:

I HAVE EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU FOR EVERYTHING TO BE OK..

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Please keep in touch with us all, We all would miss ya loads if you stopped posting.

:grouphugg:

Also a HUGE WELL DONE on your fantastic weightloss in 6 weeks, you have really grabbed the bull by the bollocks, you have been Fab..

:happy096::happy096::happy096:

Lots of Hugs.... XXX ;)

Fat Replica has turned up....

Awww Still can't stop thinking about you Lors, I am thrilled for ya.. :D

Anyway just wanted to tell ya all that I received my 1lb fat replica today, Urgghhhh I can't believe how big it is & to think I have lost 17 of them, it's unreal, I didn't expect it to be as big as it is... :eek:

:party0019::talk017::grouphugg::party0038::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:SORRY DIDNT KNOW WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE!!!!

congratulations Lors and Gav!!!

Sooooooooooo happy for both of you honey!! Hope everything goes swimmingly for you and that before long we have a little bundle of joy on our thread!!

Well sorry I havent been around much guys, I am never normally ill and after being poorly last week, then getting bad totm end of last week I now have flu.......so don get too close!!:gen125::sick: So I am sitting here wrapped up and freezing, but my face is burning up!! and my nose is really sore from blowing and sneezing!!!
I have just taken another beechams, and I am going to bed in a min!
Needless to say I have not been ss-ing!:cry:
I have had 3 pints sugar free orange squash today, black coffee and a little bit of water. I have also eaten a sandwich at lunchtime a bit of tea for tea.

I also decided to sort out all my childminding paper work today, got half way through, did the school run and ...oh suprise suprise its all still over over the living room table!!! So I am going to pile it all up and sort it out tomorrow!

Everyone is doing fab on here, Kel I was really proud of you loosing 2lb and getting back into the 13's....you are going great guns babe!!:p

T4M.......you are doing sooo well!!! yo are going to be at goal so shortly.......we are all so proud of you! Keep up the good work hon and dont forget we want to see some pics soon!!!

Huffly....the water really does make a difference...but its sooo much harder to drink it when it stays below freezing all day!!! Well done on your water today!!! you will get there in the end!

Pink....welcome aboard honey! Sorry havent been around..but I have been lurking. Well doen on coming back to CD, it is harder 2nd time round...but the benifit is...you know how quick you can get results!!! so all the hard work is defo worth it!

All of you have a wonderful evening and a good day tomorrow...lets hope it warms up and that I dont feel like death again tomorrow!

I was thinking earlier:thinking2:, I am so glad I havent got :airquote:'man flu'.:airquote:..otherwise I wouldnt have even been able to get out of bed this morning!!!!:rotflmao:, let alone look after the kids all day do the school run x2, shopping, dinner, cub and beaver run tonight and bed time routine!!!!.:superwoman:..so I am gratefull for small mercies...............:D

anyway ...off to bed now,

one final hug for Lors, Gav and bump(to be!)!!!

lou XXX

Hi Girlies

Kel, hope you're ok hun... Ahhhh Lou sorry you're poorly hun xxxxxx

Well day 45 for me - freezing cold - have been all day! I'm just gonna have a nice soak in the bath as I did an early shift at work!
I popped into New Look earlier and bought a skinny pair of size 14's, they are too small at the mo but I bought a 16 the other week which didnt fit and a fortnight later they're on so hopefully in a couple of weeks these'll be ok!
They were 8quid in the sales so it was rude not too........
My size 16's are already getting too big on me, I'm just over 12st now very broad and 5ft 6 - so get this next half stone off and I should be heading into the size 14's.

Hope you're all fine & dandy - catch up with you all later.

I've been having withdrawal symptons!!

Hi everyone, not been around for a few days as computer at work gone kaput :mad:, IT Dept are blood useless, LOADS of work to do and too tired at night to come on here as takes so long at home as no broadband

But I have missed you all LOADS!!

Tried to catch up on th past few days on here, so apologies if I have missed anyone off, but here goes:

Lors - CONGRAT-UMA-LATIONS on th fab news, so chuffed for you :D;)
Kel - well done on the 2lbs, hope that spurs you on to throw away the evil Quality Streeet and do even better this week!!

Lou - hope you are feeling a bit better hun.. Loving the new pic, kepp up the good work and Disney will soon be here with you lighter and lovelier!! Heres to a good couple of weeks weight loss for ya hun

Hi to Delli, huffly, T4M, wobbly, pink and anyone else I have not mentioned.

Well, its 3.30 am and I woke up an hour ago with toothache. Its been bubbly a couple of days and think it might be wisdom tooth. I could hardly open my mouth to get a painkiller down, but it seems to be easing off now so hopefully will be able to get back to sleep in a bit!

WI last night and lost an amazing 5lbs :D:D:D, was really unexpected so really pleased. Need to update ticker but thats 25lb in 7 weeks, and makes up for the 1lb loss last week. And I went from obese to overweight so now I can treat myself to that DS Lite - hurray!!!!!

Not much else to report, had a barny with OH on Sunday so was feeling pretty rubbish at weekend, had Mon off then back to work on Tues and stress levels back up by 9am!! Got a week off in mid March, fancy a few days away somewhere in UK, can anyone suggest anywhere??? Live in South Yorks, so anywhere up to a couple of hours drive away. Prob not even end up going, but I can wish!!!

Come on gals, I want everyone to post their details that Kel started as really love finding out a bit more about people.

One last thing, how do you get peoples messages in your replys???? :confused:

Fantastic, so happy for you (and only a bit jealous LOL)

Hi Girlies
My size 16's are already getting too big on me, I'm just over 12st now very broad and 5ft 6 - so get this next half stone off and I should be heading into the size 14's.

Check you out Skinny Minny.. :D

I know the last time I done CD, I got down to 12st 2, I think was my lowest weight & I bought a gorgeous figure hugging size 14 dress for my friends wedding & I felt FANTASTIC, So well done chick, Just wait till the 14's are dropping off ya.. :eek:

WI last night and lost an amazing 5lbs :D:D:D, was really unexpected so really pleased. Need to update ticker but thats 25lb in 7 weeks, and makes up for the 1lb loss last week. And I went from obese to overweight so now I can treat myself to that DS Lite - hurray!!!!!

Come on gals, I want everyone to post their details that Kel started as really love finding out a bit more about people.

One last thing, how do you get peoples messages in your replys???? :confused:

Huge Well Done to you Girl, Check you out & your fab weight loss. ;)
No more Obese, YIPPEEE...

Oooh you have done a fab thing treating yourself to a DS Lite, I have a Pink one & I can honestly say I play on it nearly every day..

I would advise you to get a smart card for it though Hun, I didn't know about them till Keith told me, but They hold loads of games on them & you download the games for free off the net, then delete them when you are fed up with them, I have about 60 games on mine, I couldnt be doing with spending £20+ on 1 game. :eek:

You get people's previous messages by clicking the ''quote'' button on their post then it will automatically go straight on yours.. ;)

I am thinking of making another quiz up as the other one went down a storm on the CD post..

xx

Hi All!!!! hope everyone is well, i got a lovely surprise yesterday when i put on my size 14 trousers and they FIT! me. Before i started CD a size almost 18 i couldn't get them past my mid thigh, and now they fit perfect i can do up the button and everything. i then decided to try on all my other size 14 trousers and they all fit, my jeans and ond work trousers i used to wear BK (before kairo) im really pleased about that. i have one pair of size 12 jeans that were always too tight for me they r my goal jeans, once i fit into them properly i will be satisfied.
muchos love n hugs, take care xxx

Huge Well done, it feels so good, I have only lost 1 dress size up to now, cant wait till I am in the 12's,

NEVER have I been a 12 for as long as I can remember.. :eek:

Well Hiya me sexy Little Minx's.. ;)

Haven't been on most of the week as my laptop has been playing up yet again. :mad: I am bloody sick of it.

I thought I would of had loads of posts to go through on here girls, but it's been quiet hasn't it!!

Well my week hasn't been to good as I have ate most of the week, Wednesday & Yesterday I had a headache which progressed to a Migraine, which I do suffer from a couple of times a month, but If I don't catch my headache with tablets in time it soon shifts to a Migraine, I hate them, so on Wednesday I ate to try & shift it, it did ease off & I woke up with a dull ache but it soon come back so I tried to drink loads of water yesterday..
I had promised my mate I would cut & colour her hair which I really couldnt be arsed to do but I done it, Then at 9.40pm me & Keith went to Tesco for some Syndol as I couldnt stand the pain (they tend to help me) tesco pharmacy was shut, then went to asda, their pharmacy had just closed, so I had to eat something as it was started to make me feel sick, so I grabbed a chicken wrap, (Yum) & wait for it.... 2 simpson Donuts.. :sign0007:

Anyway went to Boots pharmacy & got my tablets there, so today I feel much better, back to my packs, but I have had a few fox's glacier sweets. :rolleyes:

So to be honest I might as well write this week off as I have been pants..

I have decided to give myself mini goals so My next goal is that when I reach my 2st mark I am gonna book my hair to get done, It's desperate but I am gonna wait..

I need to stop picking at food & get back in the Zone.. Why do I find it so bloody hard to do?????

Time4ME I need some of your Willpower!!! lol

Anyway Hello to Everyone, :D

LOU - Sorry I have been crap this week, I think you will defo win me this week at WI, I bet I have put on.. :mad:

XX

Hiya Kel

You are not alone. It's so difficult to stick to it isn't it. I was over the moon at weigh in last sunday (14 pounds) but don't think I've lost since, i have been picking all the time and not just chicken!!! having choc and crisps, fed up!! Need to get my ass back in gear over the weekend, i weigh again next sunday so could still do some damage if i get over a week solid ss in!!

Keep going, I'm sure we can be gorgeous by the summer, looking forwrad to going in 'vibes' without feeling like a fat freak cos they are all so skinng and gorg in there aren't they!!

Anyway off home in a bit so will post again monday, hope you all have a lovely ss weekend!!! sounds crap doesn't it, no wine and food!!!!

Helen x x x

Hiya Kel

You are not alone. It's so difficult to stick to it isn't it. I was over the moon at weigh in last sunday (14 pounds) but don't think I've lost since, i have been picking all the time and not just chicken!!! having choc and crisps, fed up!! Need to get my ass back in gear over the weekend, i weigh again next sunday so could still do some damage if i get over a week solid ss in!!

Keep going, I'm sure we can be gorgeous by the summer, looking forwrad to going in 'vibes' without feeling like a fat freak cos they are all so skinng and gorg in there aren't they!!

Anyway off home in a bit so will post again monday, hope you all have a lovely ss weekend!!! sounds crap doesn't it, no wine and food!!!!

Helen x x x

I know, I really need to get my arse into gear, CD if done 100% gives fantastic results, I just cant seem to stick to it 100% :mad:

Regards to the skinny & gorg girls at vibes, NAHHH...
Half the girls that drink in there are very shallow & love themselves, I haven't got the time of day for people like that who go out with hardly nothing on that just go out to look pretty & see who looks at them...

Grrrrr annoys the hell outta me, I could give them a good slap. :rolleyes:

Hun, them girls may be skinny & look gorge but believe me, they probably have NO personality at all, they only think about themselves at least in the summer when your there, you will have it all baby yeah... :D

Have a fab weekend..

x

Hi everyone, looks like it has been v quiet on here all weekend. Kel - hope you are up for a fab week of loosing lots, drinking loads, eating nothing, and sticking to SS 100% young lady!!!!

Back