Kellmo's Atkins attempt

Hi. I didn't weigh today as my girls were there and I don't like doing it in front of them, especially as Freya needs to gain weight. So weight wise I'm not so sure.

Me and Andy are arguing so I feel sick - not much of an appetite, haven't drank much water as I've been outside most of the day doing some outdoor curriculum things with school so hopefully that's made up for the lack of water!

Will have my shake later. One more day and the Saturday off for our (maybe just my) night out!

Kellmo xx

Hey. My night out has been cancelled. Me and my husband have decided to separate (long story) and as you can imagine I'm not really in the mood to go out and party... Although next Friday I have a ticket for a brill club in Manchester and I'm making that one!!

Food is the last thing on my mind and I had to force down my tea if salmon and veg at half 5!( usually have it at 4 as I'm ravenous) and then my shake at gone 9. May as well stay on my vlcd until next Friday and see where I am then. One less thing to think about :-/
Man being an adult is horrible at times.

Kellmo xx

Sorry to hear that chicken :( x sometimes the hardest decision make the best long term life choices x

If ever you want someone to go out with i can come over and go for a night out xx

Sorry to hear that chicken :( x sometimes the hardest decision make the best long term life choices x If ever you want someone to go out with i can come over and go for a night out xx

That's very sweet - thank you very much!! Where do you live??! Just wondering!!

Sorry to hear you're going through tough times, hugs and sending good vibes your way, hope everything turns out for the best. x

Thanks Toni!

You know what, I have my ups and downs but there's a part of me that is relieved and happy and even excited... But then there's the other side which is scary and daunting and uncertain.

Hi kellmo, just subscribing to your diary :)

I'm very sorry to hear about your separation. Very strange as me and my fiance have separated today and he is moving out. So my heart goes out to you, it isn't easy, be as I always say 'this too shall pass' x

Subscribing because your diary is inspiring. I'm not Atkins at the mo but am returning to low carb on mon. And have dabbled with slim & save too.

My heart goes out to you, splitting with hubby, raising kids and teacher training. All v difficult (sadly I have been there, done that and got the t-shirt). Good luck, and if you need to rant / moan / share, we're here.

and YAY to half term :)

Back