Kellmo's conso (sort of)

kellmo said:
Yeah even when I was obese I couldn't eat much as it gave me nasty bloating, cramps and erm, unpleasant bowel movements!! the cheaper and nastier the bread the worse it got but even with healthier stuff I couldn't eat much of it. Well, I COULD ( and often did) but that's another thread!

Oh yes - I had no problem eating it in vast quantities before. I guess I expected to feel bloated and a bit ill then though - whereas now it is (luckily) rather unusual!

Jelliebabe said:
I agree the Dukan bread makes me feel sickly if I have more than one slice at a time! Muffins sound good though!

I haven't actually tried the Dukan bread. Is it nice (apart from too much being sickly!)? I just had wholemeal bread as per the conso approach.

Wednesday's menu
PP DAY

B - usual but no rhubarb (run out!)

Snack- muffin

Lunch - chicken leg (no breast at sainsburys) and yogurt

Tea - turkey bacon, 2 eggs

MASSIVE walk around Trafford centre. One size 10 dress. 1 gorgeous top, 1 pair of leather shoe boots and some magic knickers for afore-mentioned size 10, yes TEN dress. (I have been known to require a size 20 before slim and save and Dukan!)

Get on kell xxx well done

Yay size 10! Whe abouts do you live if you shop at the Trafford centre?

Thursdays menu

Breakfast - oat bran porridge

Snack - 2 small carrots (wow!)

Lunch - ham, yogurt, pear

Tea - turkey bacon, 2 eggs. Yogurt with SF jelly crystals

Edit- pack of dukan biscuits. Starving today!

Last edited:
kellmo said:
I live near Bolton! You?

Near Leeds - so not too far!

Friday's menu

I've had a pain in my tummy ALL DAY. It feels like a ball of food is just sitting there. So uncomfortable and painful. I didn't need to 'go' but it finally went about half five, hence the meagre food today!

Breakfast - muffins and yogurt (still no rhubarb!)

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - pack of ham and a pear

Tea - burgers with mustard and 0% yogurt

Treat - 2 celebration chocolates (Christmas advent calendar treats for my girls). 1 twix and 1 malt easer. Small bite of curly wurly.

Snack- yogurt and SF jelly crystals.

So glad u 'been' LOL thats an uncomfortable pain sometimes a tiny bit of choc or summin helps shift it I find!

Dinorod will be with you shortly xxx

I am very drink after half bottle of wine and several vodka and diet cokes. MUCH deserved night out with friend and 2 pieces of real toast!

Blissful!

image-6667984.jpg

Proud of how slim I look here (blatant showing off!)

Back